Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon _
PostSubject: hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon   hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:41 am

earlier i dropped kids at my mums befor i went to work, she said she needed to nip to shop so rung my sis to ask how long she would be so i didnt have to get the pushchair out the car. this is what i heard:(mums side of the convo)
'how long you gonna be'
'cos iv gotta nip to shop and would be easier if i nipped up myself so just want you to watch leo n oliver'
'dont be daft'
'your being serious arent you'
'no jade i cant just leave them here alone whilst i go' Shocked

seriousley my sister is so irisponsible sometimes, never letting her babysit again
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon   hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:50 am

WTF! How old is she? x
Back to top Go down
Niccsy

Niccsy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon   hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:52 am

lol my sister is useless to - she let braden at the age of 14 months felt tip colour on the brand new sofa! ARGH! in my house htis is!
and she cant work out how to fasten/unfasten a car seat/pushchair and she is just bloomin useless with common sense!
x
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon   hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:01 am

OMG gemz! Deffo wudnt let her babysit
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon   hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:09 am

Oh god, no font think babysitter will be her thing, buying inappropriate toys and sweets might be though lol
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon   hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:30 am

olliesmammy wrote:
WTF! How old is she? x

she's 19 Shocked
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon   hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:33 pm

My sister is 18 and has no common sense at all when it comes to Tayla! Every time i leave her in the same room for 5mins i come back to find Taylas occurred and injury!
Some of you may remember my post about the one (and only) time she took her to the park???
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon   hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Im quite lucky i have twin sisters who are nearly 16 and theyre briillant around callum very grown up xx
I wouldnt let your sister babysit lol xx
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon   hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Terri wrote:
My sister is 18 and has no common sense at all when it comes to Tayla! Every time i leave her in the same room for 5mins i come back to find Taylas occurred and injury!
Some of you may remember my post about the one (and only) time she took her to the park???

ohh no i dont remember that, what happend?

my sis is good with them in other ways, she's just got no common sense what so ever, i remember when oliver was about 4 months old, id been to visit them, when i was about to leave she put oliver in leo's arms and told him to carry him out the car for me affraid i was like 'noooo, what you doing' you div' hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon 53847 x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon   hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Haha bless little sisters eh!
Oh well she took her to park (was meant to go for an hour) its only down the road. Basically she was out for about 4 hours, in the cold, with no drink or money to buy her a drink. I didnt give her anything to take with her coz i thought she was just going for an hour!
Well after about 3 hours of her saying they were on the way home, she decides to turn her phone off and cancel my calls! I was fuming! Evil or Very Mad So yeh, the first and last time my sis will be taking her out!
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon   hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:01 pm

omg Shocked id have been fuming too

id trust my little(er) sister more with the common sense thing(she's 18) but i wouldnt trust her either cos she has her own problems, she just basically has no respect for anyone and uses foul language round my 2, which i dont do so dont see why anyone else would have the right to x
Back to top Go down
Niccsy

Niccsy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon   hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:04 pm

ok well that makes my sister even worse, she's 25!
x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon   hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon Empty

Back to top Go down

hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
hope my sis doesnt have kids any time soon Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words