Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! _
PostSubject: I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt!   I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:22 pm

We cant seem to agree on a name for our baby no. 2... but, I think we may have cracked it...

Our final list of 3 are:

Maisie
Holly
Millie

I think that Maisie is going to be 'the one', but am keeping quiet (as its not my OH's favourite) until the birth and the im going to spring it on him that we are calling her that Angel

Does anybody have any good middlename suggestions? Grandparents names, etc. are all not options Laughing

x

Last edited by Laura on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gloworm

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt!   I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:40 pm

I love Maisie, it was on our shortlist, but we didn't know any other Rosie's so went for that. I do really like Millie too, but personally I'm not too keen on Holly, only because my OHs ex is called Holly...

I like Maisie Rose and Maisie Lou.

What's your surname? Or how many syllables? Would you be best with a long or short middle name?
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

About Me!
My Name: Vicki
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt!   I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:14 pm

what lovely names and i love masie!

i found it so hard to decided on a middle name!
xxx
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt!   I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:49 pm

Love Maisie! My fave name for caitlin was Macy, but my OHs surname is Gray. Macy Gray wasnt gona work.... "I try to walk away and I stumble" afro
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt!   I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:39 am

I like maisie, i <3 maisie rose!

i also love millie,

my friend has just named her LO millie francesca which ha a nice ring to it
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt!   I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:06 am

Maisie Rose is really pretty.... My friend has a baby called Rose though so not sure if I should use that name as a middle name.

I might have a look through my name book for middle names now x
Back to top Go down
marie

marie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt!   I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:26 am

Nice choice

Maisie is a lovely name, and is a name ive not heard for a while Smile x

Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt!   I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:33 pm

I like Maisie Rose too hun - but then I am biased I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! Icon_wink

xx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt!   I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:32 am

we plan on and have used middle names from other family members.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt!   I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:00 am

Well, James has said that he doesnt wait Maisie.

So... now we have now name again.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated x
Back to top Go down
marie

marie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt!   I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:07 am

wat names does you oh like? x
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt!   I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:33 am

He doesnt come up with any at all Sad x
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt!   I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:50 am

Along the lines of Maisey, how about Tilly / Mia / Evie / Eva and totally different but Jessica / Roisin / Rowen - just to mix it up a bit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt!   I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:02 am

I love Tilly and Jessica but my OH doesnt.

I totally love Evie and Eva, but our surname is Treleaven... so I just couldnt do it to her, lol!

x
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt!   I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Hollie is what were thinking of calling this one if a girl Laughing

but we're the same cant think of a middle name to fit.

Oh is crap too laur, he doesnt come up with anything, and what ever I say he screws his face up! but Hollie he did say to me the other day out of the blue, which I was suprised about, not even a name I had even thought of but I quite like it now.

I always wanted Isla, and wanted Lillie to be Isla, or Malli I liked but OH didnt. but found out my friend whos due the week after me whos having a girl is thinking of calling her LO Malli. so thats out.

why is it sooo hard?!?!? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt!   I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! Empty

Back to top Go down

I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Conceiving, Pregnancy & Birth :: Pregnancy-
Latest topics
» Spotting
I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
I think our baby has a name... Updated... No she doesnt! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words