Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

The dreaded 2WW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 _
PostSubject: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Is it me or does the 2 week wait seem to draaaaaaaaag on forever? bounce

Last month I knew I was out but this month, well I don't know what to think. I don't want to start symptom spotting..but arghhh..its been a matter of days since O! We've done all we can now..its just the waiting game Exclamation

How's everyone else feeling?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
tattyT

tattyT

About Me!
My Name: tattyT
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:28 am

sorry naughty af showed for you ladies Sad I have been peeing all day really little bits not sore or stinging or anything like that just bursting to go then a bloody dribble Smile I never get headaches well guess who has a headache and I feel really emotional in a sad way just want to cry ??? Usually happens when im due on either emotional or the cramps and pains !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:30 am

Aww not our month than Mandy, sorry she got you too, we really should meet up, you're only 8 miles away from me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:20 am

Sorry af has shown for you ladies... fingers crossed for next month xx
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:20 am

Yeah, it sucks but I have a good feeling about May for us both!

It would be absolutely lovely to meet up some time! Maybe a play date at Horton farm one day? Am around Tuesdays and Wednesdays most weeks.

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:30 am

I have Tuesdays off so they're good for me. will pm you and sort something out x
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:41 am

cool x
Back to top Go down
tattyT

tattyT

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:11 am

Well today I have had a headache ALL DAY and I never get them Also desperate for a wee then when i go hardly any there :/ lol 4dpo (i think)
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:18 am

Hi ladies - we'll I am 9dpo (i think Laughing ) and have given up on the symptom spotting etc. If it happens it happens Rolling Eyes

Although, here are a few I can't ignore lol
- Have had this mass break out of spots Sad I look awful Sad (but is probably linked to the next symptom Rolling Eyes )

- I have been having major cravings for chocolate. Don't get me wrong I love chocolate as much as the next person..but I'm shovelling it in..even when I'm not even hungry, i'm making myself sick Puke

I've had a bit of tieredness, but otherwise I feel great..untill I look in the mirror and see the spots Mad Rolling Eyes

But like I said - I refuse to get worked up about it now, i'm actually convincing myself I'm not and am eagerly waiting for af - its easier that way Very Happy . (roll on next week bounce Laughing )

Good luck to all blushlove
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:38 am

Will you wait to test Zee, or do it as soon as af is due? Good luck to all of the ladies still in xx
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:43 am

I'll probably wait Laura. My 1st cycle since coming off pill was 37 days and last months was 36 days..so will probably wait the 37 (maybe 38) days..or may just wait and wait and wait and wait a bit more Laughing
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:47 am

Its so hard, isnt it.

On the Lily cycle, it was a 47 dayer! It dragged! Mine used to be between 31 and 47 days, but generally averaging around 40 days.

If I ov'd when I think I did then I am due on next Wednesday/Thursday.

Although we are not actively ttc at the min - which prob means I will fall pg this month! gulp x
Back to top Go down
tattyT

tattyT

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:29 am

hahaha todays symptoms ............ dull lower back ache still needin tiny wees that feel like im about 2 burst and OMG I could eat a scabby horse Puke2 lol
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:33 am

Well my spots have calmed down now cheers

May latest 'symptoms' are
-extreme bloatedness for past 3 days
-odd twinges, low down in my fuff Embarassed

Am really not reading anything into them, it could just be water retention and af on her way...we'll see. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:42 am

When are you going to test Zee?

Today I still got a 1-2 on clearblue digital, so either it aint gona be good or I ovulated later than I thought and got my faint positive at around 3wks +2 or 3, so maybe only 10 days post ovulation. Tbh though in some ways I wish I hadnt tested early. I kind of feel sometimes its better to be ignorant.

Just thought id let you know but incase you desperate to check! Eeek, everything crossed for you! xxx
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:53 am

Well My LMP was 8th March and my cycles have been 36/37 days long previously..so I was going to wait it out till mid to end of this coming week to see if af shows. If no af by friday i'll test then.

What made you test early? did you just have a feeling or was af late?

I'd wait another week (7days) and test again if your unsure hun. Have you been to doc's yet? They could possibly do bloods to make sure hcg is rising ok if your worried. Could be that you ov'ed later than you thought though. xx
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:04 am

OMG my LMP was 8th March, we could have the same due date if they went by that Very Happy

Tested on Tue as it was day AF would have been due I think if I had 28 day cycle (8th march was 1st AF since coming off pill so id no indication of how long my cycles were). Pre Caitlin they were closer to 34 days though.

Sort of decided to on a whim almost. The weekend before id been eating loads, and craving sandwhiches, cereal.. carby type things, my boobs were a bit tingly too early last week but not so much now. Could easily have dismissed that but and nearly did.

Started a diet on the mon and was walking in the evenings with my friend. On tue after our walk she joked that she had a feeling id do something dramatic like get pg to get out of my diet. Did test sort of to prove I wasnt and got very faint positive, if my friend hadnt checked it id nearly have said it was an evap line. She said she just had this feeling recently id be pg by summer..... weird. I wasnt expecting it for some reason.

Now iv cramping/stretching pains and dull back ache. My hair I think is greasier too and iv a huge spot on my forehead. Im bit worried about the cramping but hey ho, just need to relax.

I feel for you all ttc, symptom spotting is a nightmare. Symptoms come and go and are so like AF feelings. Mother nature is a bit sneaky! x
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:28 am

Ooops just realised I didnt answer last part.

Yeah I have thought about going to dr's but kind of decided I didnt wana annoy them until I was at least 6wks going by LMP. I prob did ovulate late, fingers crossed. Im trying to hold out testing again until wed and am praying for a 2-3 on the digital as it will be a full week since my 1st 1-2 one. Then wait another week and pray for a 3+ on digital and then i'l ring dr Smile

I suppose if I really am only 3/4 wks there's very little a blood test would show that the clearblue tests wouldnt, and the bloods at dr's wouldnt make it stick if it wasnt going to Neutral
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:46 am

Aww, snoopy try and think positive hun. I just thought they may do blood tests and again a couple of days later to show that the levels are rising nicely rather than doing your nut in waiting weeks for the clearblue result to show 3+

We I'm quite certain that AF is on her way. I have really bad af cramping and am extremely irritable today too Evil or Very Mad

Have just curled up on the sofa with my 'comfies' on feeling sorry for myself Rolling Eyes Laughing

Think next month I might try the opk's and see how we get on with them. Smile
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:09 am

Did AF come then Zee? Hugs if it did hugz . Iv never tried OPKs but from lurking in other pg forums they seem quite popular, I think you can buy them cheap online.

I tested again on tue morning and got a 2-3, that was the 1st time id used fmu so that may have made a dif. Happier that things are going in the right direction anyway.

Hope your doing ok and you dont mind me pestering you! There's a similar message for you in member messages lol. You're miss popular atm! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:27 am

Haha, just replied to the other one. Still no AF and no BFP either Rolling Eyes Its just a waiting game I suppose.

Am glad things are going in the right direction for you. I'm really happy for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nutty1

Nutty1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:18 am

Hi girls,

Well Im officially in 2ww now, not hopeful in anyway this month feeling very negative. Had a + ov test on wednesday so did the deed then but yesterday had another + and bad ov pains but didnt bd. Must try harder next month , good luck to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:44 am

Aww, Nutty..If you did it wednesday and you were getting ov pains yesterday I'd have thought that be a good thing, the little swimmers will still be there Wink Good luck hunni Very Happy

Well AF stilll a no show and have said i'll poas on Monday if she still not here. Anyhoo, today I went to the loo and sorry but here is a TMI alert - but there was, what I can only describe as a blob of snot Puke It was white in colour (with a tinge of pale green if I put it up to the light lol) and kinda jelly-like scratch
Can anyone shed any light? has anyone else had this?
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:09 am

I dont know if its the same thing, but either the cycle I got pg with Caitlin or the one before that I can remember going to the loo in work and there being a pretty huge blob of thick white jelly stuff. Honestly it was about the size of a 50p and iv no idea how I didnt feel it coming out.

No clue what it was but just though id share incase it a post ovulation/implantation/cervix closing thingy.... or it could just be that we both dont wash our lady bits well enough Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:24 am

Pmsl Snoopy ROFL
Speak for yourself Rolling Eyes Laughing

It wasn't the size of a 50p thats for sure, but it was quite noticeable on the loo roll.
Quite baffling, cos i've never had it before scratch
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:31 am

LOL seriously, if id been 9 months pg Id have thought it was my show starting.

You doing the wipe and check thing I take it? Cant wait til monday!!! Everything crossed for you x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded 2WW   The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The dreaded 2WW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Conceiving, Pregnancy & Birth :: Conceiving :: Symptoms & Testing-
Latest topics
» Spotting
The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
The dreaded 2WW - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???