Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies - Page 22 _
PostSubject: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi

I'm not sure if any of you have moved over yet, but I'll keep checking in case any of you find this.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wriggler

Wriggler

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:30 am

Wow Rach your little lady is fully cooked tomorrow! Shocked

Kell, poor Tommy :(Is he struggling with school work? Has he always liked school previously? Poor little man Sad

LMAO Pen that is funny Ellie calling your OH 'that' Razz

Mandy Sophia's speech sounds like its really coming along! It melts your heart when they call you mummy / mam doesnt it! I'm Mimmy to Sophie and Mummy to Andrew! OH is Diddy to Sophie and Dad to Andrew unless hes in a funny mood or copying me and then he calls OH by his name Very Happy I'm glad your enjoying work more now!

Fran your sewing sounds brilliant! I would love to be crafty like you! I wish you good luck for your business venture ! Very Happy

Andrew has only ever had conjunctivitis once and he had the cream / ointment stuff for it. We got that on prescription from the docs. Did you take Isla in the end? I'm glad the girls are getting on well! Very Happy

Sophie has learnt Hip Hip Hooray today! Lol she can do both bits so if i say hip hip she says hooray and the other way around! She also sits there doing it all herself too Razz Soo cute!

We had a good day today! OH was at home so i took Sophie for a walk in the pushchair this morning by herself whilst OH stayed in with Andrew. Then this afternoon I took Andrew to a group and left Sophie with OH at home and then Andrew and I went for a walk around the shops in town (Andrew's choice he loves shopping!!) I bought him a toy helicopter because he was such a good boy too! He thinks its brilliant, hes very into helicopters, aeroplanes and trains at the mo! Andrew and I went o ut without the pushchair too! First ever time I've been able to do that as I always have Sophie with me normally!

Morrisons have got some brilliant baby offers on at the mo, pampers nappies and wipes the baby dry nappies are £8 a box, they have storage boxes 3 or 4 for £10 (decent sized plastic ones!) and munchkin bath toys on offer, we got 10 of the squeezy bath toys that squirt water for £4! brilliant and they have the stacking cup things that have holes etc in the bottom for £2! really good value!
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:18 am

Evening girls,

That's great about work Mandy Very Happy Makes life so much happier when work is good.

Ah poor Tommy. Have you managed to find out what's bothering him Kell? I'm not looking forward to the day when Imogen doesn't want to go to nursery.

Your days sounds lovely Vic. So nice for you to have one to one time with each of your babies. I would like to spend more one to one with each of mine but life is so busy at the moment that it doesn't happen very often. Although i did take Immy round Tesco Sunday afternoon on her own. Bizarrely she really enjoyed that as we took her giant bunny who sat in the trolley and Immy pushed it round the whole supermarket!

Didn't take Isla to doctors as it looked loads better this morning. I dropped her off at nursery and they phoned me at lunchtime to ask me to make her a doctors appointment as they only allow the children to stay if they have been to the doctors and got antibiotics. I was of the opinion that her eye was significantly improved just using water to bathe it, but thought i would make an appointment to keep them happy. Anyway surgery receptionist read the guidance to me saying that studies have shown antibiotics do not treat conjunctivitis any better than good hygiene and using cooled boiled water. So called nursery back and they are going to change their policy! If Isla had been upset or poorly with it i would not have taken her this morning. Thing is she caught it from there last week as it has been doing the rounds!

Sewing course tonight, which was fab. We were working on the union jack theme. I have prepped a gorgeous cushion - will post a piccie when i have finished as really chuffed with it so far.

Night all x x x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:54 pm

Kell, it's not totally unusual for 7 year olds to prefer a day at home with mummy rather than going to school. I hope it all turns out to be nothing more than that. Both if my older ones alwayhated school, so did I!

If you're really worried I ring the school and see if anything may have upset him.

Vic, sounds like a lovely day with all your 1 to 1 time with a & s. I don't really go to Morrisons much because you need £1 for a trolly and it's too much hassle messing with trollies and our Morrisons carpark doesn't have many parent and child spaces so i tend to do tesco or asda. But am tempted just for the bath toys.

Fran, I prefer not to give mine antibiotics if I can avoid it I always worry that they won't be as effective ifthere's ever a time tbeyreally need them. To be honest I don't have much faith in my gp. A while ago ellie had a cough that lasted about 6 weeks so she prescribed an inhailer and said it looks like asthma!!! I collected the inhailer but never used it and her cough did clear on it's own. Plus our docs is full of scanky people and I just don't like it there lol.

Hey rach you'll soon have your princess.

Oh well ellieopops is waking now
Back to top Go down
pecan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:33 pm

morning all been awake since 3am with contractions still quite mild and irregular but enough to keep me awake
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Oh Rach how exciting! Well for me anyway lol! I know you want her to stay put!
If this is it i wish you the very best of luck hun! Cant wait to see pictures and hear all about the birth!
We are waiting on my cousin to have her first baby, She was due yesterday and had a sweep tuesday but nothing as yet.
My cousin is a big old dramaqueen so i know everyone will know when she goes into labour lol

I'm not sure whats wrong with Tommy, he's not being bullied or anything and his teacher actually said she is really pleased with his progress the last couple of weeks, she felt she'd made a real breakthrough with him.
I know he does find the work hard sometimes, but once he actually sits and does it he can complete the work so its just pure laziness i think.

We are off out on Friday, i cant wait! Charlie is going to my sisters house so i'll be able to get ready without a baby at my feet, get drunk and maybe even sleep in!! i cant wait! I havent been out on the town with Jody for sooooooooooooo long!
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!
My Name: Laura
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:15 am

Hi all

Not had chance to come on here properly for a while as Robert was really poorly, today is the last day on his medicine and he is so much better.

I cant believe how cold its turned, the weather said there is a chance of snow!! I hope not.

We're out for a chinese tomorrow night with a few friends, the MIL is looking after Robert, she is coming at 7:15 but i said Robert will be going to bed at 7:30 and she said i was going to keep him up but i said to OH i will be putting him to bed as his routine went out the window when he wasnt well and the last 2 nights and has been back in his routine so i'm not messing it up again just so she can keep up, do you think i'm being mean? I just love a good routine!
Back to top Go down
pecan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:18 am

thanks kell nothing much to report still the same as before
Back to top Go down
Wriggler

Wriggler

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:38 am

Ooh Rach how exciting! Hope everything goes smoothly for you when ever the time comes! Very Happy

Laura, i dont think your being mean! Routine makes babies feel secure so keeping to it is a good thing! Poor Robert hope he is feeling better now!

Fran I'm glad Isla's eye is getting better! Andrew has been to the doctors today as he woke up with VERY gunky eyes and the whites were al red! Looked so sore bless him Sad Have got drops to put in hopefully we should see an improvement soon! Bless Immy that is so sweet taking bunny and pushing it in the trolley! Sounds like something Andrew would like though it would be a helicopter or postman pat's van instead of bunny! Glad you enjoyed your sewing course!

Kell I hope you enjoy your night out with your OH! Good luck to your cousin! Poor Tommy, how did he go on today? Did he go to school willingly?

Lol Pen I walk to morrisons so i only ever get a basket so no need for the £1 in the trolley! I agree though you never have a pound coin when you need one, normally only 2 50ps Razz We tried the toys out at bath time tonight, they were a big hit! Very Happy

We went to group today, A&S were well behaved Smile Sophie joined in with the sing song bit! Was ever so cute! She did the actions to A Ram Sam Sam, Wind the bobbin up and sleeping bunnies! Sleeping bunnies was her fave once they stopped jumping she would lie on the floor again!

Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:09 pm

Laura i agree with you, i'd definatly put robert to bed if thats what you want to do! My sister is having Charlie at her house tonight and i'll be taking him round and putting him to bed, No play time for her till the morning lol

I'm a little pee'd with my college atm, Altho i'm doing well in the maths english it and math for scientists (got two distinctions now Very Happy)
Our Biology is a joke! Because we do evenings, we have an agency tutor who is very very good, i think she's teaching above the level we need but i'm happy with that tbh. Anyway we started the lessons 5 weeks late in the first place because there was no teacher, because we have an agency tutor, they have to accomodate her holiday and other commitments. so for the last two weeks we've not had her. So that puts us even more behind,
To try and save face a bit the college had another agency tutor cover the class last night.
I'm not lying when i say it was like the cleaner had picked up a biology lecture and started reading it to us, she was awful!
AFter 5 mins of her reading from the powerpoint word for word and not having a clue what she was saying, two people walked out.

I went and spoke to someone about it after about 20 mins, the lady sent the tutor home as the whole group agreed that we were getting less than nothing from being there.

Our normal tutor is back next week, and then off again for two more weeks so we are going to be stupidly behind, we only just recieved our first assignment yesterday and have not covered any of the practical work because we've not done a single practical.
The day time classes are on their 3rd assignment and we are on our first and cant do it because the work hasn't been covered completly!

Its a joke! the whole group spoke with a lady about it all and she said that our classes will continue into the holiday and they will do all they can to makesure we pass which is good i suppose, i just wish it didn;t have to be so stressful!!
Back to top Go down
pecan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:30 pm

hi all still here but lil lady is fully engaged had bad cramping from clearout last night was in tears my god it hurt
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:27 pm

Hope it all goes well for you Rach, doesnt sound like you are going to have too long to wait.

Kell thats not good about college, hope it picks up soon and you all catch up on your work.

We had a little bit of snow here yesterday not too much but it feels even colder today.

Not really got a lot to say today, hope you all have a good weekend
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:04 am

Hi all,

Rach, that is so exciting, good luck for it all. Looking forward to seeing lovely piccies of your new arrival in the next few weeks. xx

Vic, poor andrew, hope his eye is better soon. Did you know for cinjunctivitis, once they are two, you can get the drops over the counter at the chemist? Though saying that, i think i still would go to the doctor to get checked out and then also is on prescription. The one to one time sounds really good. Gonna have to start giving oh some more of that with Sophia on the weekend. Think he has only had the opportunity to do so a dozen times since she was born, mainly because i was bf so not an issue now.

Fran, glad Isla's eye is getting better. Our nursery is pretty good, when Sophia has had it they just bathed her eye for her and let me know, encouraged me to do the same. The cushion sounds wicked. Would love to see a piccy. You should post all your piccies of stuff you have done when you've built up a few items, you may even get some business from us ladies! The things sound great!

Kell, hope Tommy is alright? Hope he is better bout going to school again soon. What was his teacher like last year? Maybe its jst he isnt used to being stretched as much and is taking its toll? Sure he will get used to it all soon though. Hope you have a brill night out with Jody. Sorry college is being a bit pants with the tutors, hope it is sorted out soon. Seems to be the way with fe colleges, ours is awful with stuff like that. The last course i did 2 years ago, we had tutors who had never taught on such a course before and had no knowledge of the syllabus, needless to say, we all only just scraped a pass on that module! but hearteningly we did all pass, and overall i did get a merit, so not so bad in the end.

Laura, glad Robert is getting better, must have been really worrying and tiring fr you. Good for you sticking to your guns with routine. I would have done the same too. I have moved Sophia's routine round to fit us on occasion before, but usually results in one tired grumpy ickle pickle, so i try to avoid if can. Bit quiet today. Hope u ok?

Pen, how are you and elliepops?

And Andreah, where are you? Saw on facebook work isnt so good? Hope all is well?

HAd a nice day Tuesday at playgroup then shopping and Wednesday went to dancing and then swimming, had a brill time. But then Sophia was really grumpy and refused her dinner and was so tired and was sick twice in the night so stayed off nursery/college yesterday. still had temp in the morning but was gone after her afternoon nap. And luckily seemed completely better by the evening, although more clingy than usual. HAd lots of lovely hugs yesterday, was just a shame knowing it was mainly coz she was feeling so pants. All ebtter today but a bit grumpy and testing her boundaries as let her get away with everything yesterday so very trying today. She keeps slapping my back as a play fight game and just ignored it but after ten mins of keep removing her, my temper was beginning to fray. Put her in her room for a few mins which i felt really bad about coz i felt wrong usin her bed as a punishment but cant take the hitting. Dont think it helped that the tiredness has caught up with me today though. Wont do that again. Think though she just wanted some mummy time and I was busy so couldnt give it her which i also feel a bit bad about. But after we sat and had some quality time reading some books for about half an hour. Was lovely.

New words today include cat, peppa and duck! and sure she said what is that but putting that down to a fluke till i hear it again!

Hope all are well, looking forward to hearing from you all again soon,

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:00 am

Hehe Mandy, I sometimes think I hear Ellie saying things like that, in fact I'm convinces she has said things like "give it to me"!! Hope sophia gets better soon.

Kell sorry about your course, you need to complain very loudly to the principal! Hope you had a good night out last night.

Vic, that is so cute about Sophie joining in with the singing, Ellie loves singing and dancing.

Laura, I'm with you and the others on the routine thing, its so important (well it is to me) I don't let anyone (ANYONE) feck with my routines, I am a routine freak! Ellie has had very strict teatime, bath time and snuggles, ITNG bocky and bed. It works for us, she loves her routine!

We're just waiting for Ellipops to wake from her nap and then we're going out to either Manchester or Liverpool to Chinatown for a chinese. Ellie loves chinese and so do we!

xx
Back to top Go down
Wriggler

Wriggler

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:43 am

Ooh Pen we are having Chinese take away tonight! Very Happy Hope you enjoyed your chinese!

Kell I agree with Pen you need to complain!! I hope all gets sorted soon!!!!

Mandy I'll bet Sophia did say 'what is that!' but I'm the same until i hear it twice I dont tend to believe I've heard it ... the good thing for me is that if i say pardon she generally repeats what she said so i can make sure! Razz I personally wouldnt use bedroom as punishment but if it works for you that is cool! Do you think you could do a naughty step / spot? Sophie has been on the naughty spot a couple of times and it definately works! My HV recommended not to use the bedroom incase it causes problems with sleep because they might not want to go in there thinking its a punishment but if it works for you then go with it! Very Happy

Laura is everything OK? I hope so!

Rach any updates?

We had Sophie's hair cut today!! It doesnt look much different tbh just neater but she was so well behaved! I gave her a mini packet of buttons and she sat there happily on my knee eating them! Very Happy Such a good girl!

Yesterday was ok, we went to group in the morning and Andrew was well behaved!! Was totally disgusted though, someone had been smoking in the toilet / changing room! It's a no smoking building for a reason! Smoking in the toilet is just so childish !! Totally disgusted by it! Was also taken aback by the language some of the ladies used! I heard several swear words yesterday im going to mention it next time i go... If people want their kids to swear then thats their decision but i dont want my kids swearing!!! I was so suprised its normally such a nice group!!

Then we made cakes in the afternoon! Andrew does really well now he can put the mixture into the cases by himself! Very Happy He uses 2 spoons its so cute! Sophie enjoyed eating the cake rather than decorating!!

Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:28 am

Vic, thats awful about the swearing and smoking! I don't think I'd go again if was me. My mum had been taking ellie to a group since I went back to work. Two weeks ago a little boy attacked ellie twice and really upset her, so the second time my mum demanded to know who the little boy belonged to. Turns out the mum was in the kitchen chatting. Anyway my mum told her she needed to keep an eye o him and the woman started to cry!! (my mum was so embarrased)! Mum takes ellie to a nicer group now as she said the other was more of a social gathering for some mums and no one seemed to care what the los were doin. Hope you enjoyed your Chinese? We did, ellie loved it!

Night night
xx
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:01 am

Hi all

Vic, that is not good at the playgroup at all! Hope it is better next time, other wise, like Pen, would def find a different one! Agree with you about using her bedroom as a punishment. Was only that I had tried the other things like moving her away etc first and didnt work and was at end of tether so was best place for her for a couple of minutes. But wont be making a habit of it. Usually what works is telling her no, then next time no and removing her from room and putting her on the sofa to think. As it usually works will stick with that. Was also worried it might have wrecked her bedroom sleeps but doesnt seem to have had an effect, still though wont be doing again.

Glad your chineses were good ladies! Have a real hankering for chinese! But dave not keen so dont suppose that will happen!

Was gonna go to my friends and do an exercise vid but she was called away for babysitting so never mind!

Sophia is back to her usual bouncy self, but with a few extra Toddler-isms to boot! She was quite moody all weekend as was so tired but also because we got back into routine and boundaries and she was a bit resistant to it. PArticularly walking up and down stairs but nearly there again and now is able to do some of the stairs completely without me holding her hand so quite impressed. And mealtimes have improved too now as we just take the food away and ignore the behaviour until she has finished messing around and then give back and is working. She is also getting much better at using a fork and spoon. Now able to eat porridge and yoghurt by herself and about one third to half of her dinners with w fork before she gives up! And she has developed this screech to ask for things which has brought on some tantrums when i have made her say Ta instead! But making progress so all good. Feel like now am starting to get the hang of things which is great.

New words - bus and dog and points to them as she says them. Same for duck too. And not new word but loves saying baby! when we read the titles of her books (good baby, bad bay and Angel Baby, she says 'baby!' and that is the book we read!

Hope all are well, Rach how are you? Less than three weeks now....

MAndy xx
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Hi

Sorry i've not been on much just seem to be really busy at the mo and feeling a bit run down. Robert has yet another viral thing and was sick all over our bed last night.
Tomorrow i'm going to hospital to finally have my roots out, i'm so nervous though, i wish they were going to knock me out but they're not.

Everyone's LO's seem to be doing really well. Robert has been signed up to a modelling agency, www.bonnieandbetty.com i sent the final bit of paper work off yesterday, he may not get anything from it but you never know!
Robert still isnt interested in using a fork or spoon! He will put the fork up to his mouth if i put food on it though so i s'pose thats a start!
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:49 pm

Good luck for the tooth tomorrow, sure all will be absolutely fine. xx

And the modelling gaency sounds fun too. Worth a punt!

Sophia had us up from 12.30 till 3.30 last night so very tired now! she is having a nap now. Think i may try and do the same in a min!

She has a deep red line on part of her bottom lip. Looks like lip liner but not (obv). What could it be? Doesnt look dry, could it be a cold sore? Thought she was too young for that though?

MAndy xx
Back to top Go down
pecan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:33 am

hey all still here still pregnant and happy to keep her there for the next week at least... waiting on my mum getting here on the 8th.. got midwife tomorrow going to ask about a sweep if baby not here by her due date i so dont want to be induced again and i refused a sweep with Caleb .. sorry to hear Robert is unwell again he really is a sickly wee thing

Calebs getting really naughty lately so ive been taking tips from super nanny lol
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:52 am

Glad she's stayed put so far Rach!
My cousin is 7days overdue, she had her second sweep today and I've just seen her, I think baby will be here tomorrow or Friday! I'm so excited and emotional for her, she had a contraction while I was touching her belly and I nearly cried lol!

I've made a yummy steak pie for dinner and jam tars with the spare pastry I'm so excited to eat it lol!
Back to top Go down
Wriggler

Wriggler

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:19 am

Mandy, Sophia sounds so sweet!! Well done on using a spoon and fork! I find its more difficult for them to learn spoon than fork, both of mine have used a fork first! Porridge and yogurt are brilliant first foods for spoons as they 'stick' to the spoon, mash is also good too. Lol Sophie sits there for a while chasing peas around her plate with her spoon before finally giving up and using her fork!! I have no idea what the little mark could be, could it be that she has bitten her lip or knocked it ? How is she now? Hopefully Sophia won't have you up in the middle of the night tonight!!

Laura good luck with the hospital!! The modelling agency sounds fun! Good luck with that too!

Rach, I hope that little lady stays in there another week for you then! Very Happy Have you any names yet? Sophie is going through a little defiant phase too!! I dont think it will last too long, i think they are just testing their boundaries!

Kell I hope things progress for your cousin! Very Happy The steak pie and jam tarts sound yum! My mum used to make jam tarts when i was younger they were the best!!

I bought OH's valentines card today, no idea what to get him for a pressie!! Any ideas? We were looking for a document last night and we found Sophie's private scan pics! Was so sweet looking over them!
Took A&S to the shops today, Andrew wanted a helicopter and i couldnt find a suitable so i gave up and was going to get him some cars, went over to them looked at them and they werent cars they were helicopters! Brilliant! Sophie got some farm animals Very Happy Had a lovely day with A&S!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:12 am

Vic sounds like a lovely day out shopping with a&s.

Mandy I'm sure babies can get cold sores, but cold sores are more like blisters that into scabs.

Good luck for tomorrow laura and well done to Robert with the modeling.

Kell, I didn't realise you were a domestic goddess Smile

rach, ellie is a naughty one too! She keeps pulling hair and pinching.

Vic, I'm sure what I'm getting oh for valentines day, it's his birthday on the 16th so we're combine the two occasions the weekend after valentines and go for a romantic meal. I think it's all a bit of a rip off anyway OMG I'm turning into my oh saying things like that!!

xxx
Back to top Go down
pecan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:38 pm

morning all..

i hear you on the pulling hair and pinching pen .. caleb drags his sister across the room by her hair literally he is such a wee shyte.

kell hope your cousin pops soon x

vic i have not got a thing for my oh yet and its his birthday today lol oops

got midwife at 1.30 so will update .. chose a name but keeping it quiet until the birth flower
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:58 pm

My oh would have a fit if i didn't give him his bday present before work lol!

I don't think we will be doing valentines tbh, i'll get a card but we have to pay for our sofa's this month and then we are paying off the holiday and saving dosh for spending! It is a waste of money really!

lol at domestic goddess, i think not, the dishes are still laying on the side from yesterday as i had college and the house is a pig sty! But the pie and tart were lovely!!

Good luck today laura!
Back to top Go down
pecan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:31 am

had midwife deecee24 (Dee) came with me and totally agrees my midwife is useless and rude im feeling really crap after that visit and pray i have this baby before i have to go back in 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Parenting :: Birth Clubs-
Latest topics
» Spotting
September 2009 mummies - Page 22 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
September 2009 mummies - Page 22 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
September 2009 mummies - Page 22 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
September 2009 mummies - Page 22 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
September 2009 mummies - Page 22 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
September 2009 mummies - Page 22 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
September 2009 mummies - Page 22 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
September 2009 mummies - Page 22 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies - Page 22 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies - Page 22 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
September 2009 mummies - Page 22 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
September 2009 mummies - Page 22 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
September 2009 mummies - Page 22 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
September 2009 mummies - Page 22 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
September 2009 mummies - Page 22 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words