Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:46 am

Last edited by BabyMilly on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:48 am

Glad all is good with you Kell. Good luck for your ttc journey, hopefully nice and soon, then we can be bump buddies for a bit!
Oh no witht eh stealing thing. Hope you sort it out, that is a hard one to deal with.

All good here but drivign myself mad at mo worrying now coz of low placenta, just wish i had clearer guidelines about what i can and cannot do and what actually happens if it does come away (although read a little today and put mind at ease that things ok so far). And feel a bit useless, found hoovering even too much today, must make me look like a right lazy cow but i am not being, i just dont wanna harm bubs or me.

Sophs is lovely at the mo. HAd to drive something over to a learner's house on friday and we had lovely sing songs and i told her the three bears story which was lovely. Then when we were nearly there, out of the blue, she said 'mummy i love you!'. Love her so much! It actually made my day/week!

anyway, bakc to work tomoz which is still confusing but hopefully beginning to define my role. hope all are great and you all have fantastic weeks,

MAndy xx
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:53 am

Hi Pen, sorry misse dyou there!

How is your niece's little man now?

HAve told Sophs, she points to my tummy and says 'mummy baby coming' ' I be big sister'. But when i showed her the scan she was like 'No, don't like it!' LOL I guess its quite hard to understand that a photo can be taken of inside a tummy but not look like a tummy. Bless her.

Sophs is exactly the same, complete chatter box with an answer for everything. The shouting louder when she doesnt get her own way is beginning to grate but I love her talking so so much. new stuff evry day.

MAndy xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Hi Mandy

I think it's common for placentas to be low in early pregnancy, they usually move up on their own. Unless it's touching the cervix it's not a problem anyway.

Baby Oliver is doing great, he's still in sbcu but they're hoping to come home soon.
Xx
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!
My Name: Laura

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Hi all

Hope everyone is well.
I had Robert weighed yesterday and he is 2st 4/14.7kgs/32lb! And is 90cm tall! I went to the clinic coz i wanted to find out about the 2 year check but they dont do them in my area so i just asked what sort of thing they would do at the check and Robert seems to be ok! He does say a lot but its not always that clear!

Anyway best go as meeting a friend coffee, i'll pop back on when i get a spare second!
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:51 am

Hi lovelies,

Hope you are all good. Sorry not getting much chance to post atm. All fine here, girlies both have colds, but pretty well in themselves. We have two weeks off for half term at the moment, so keeping busy.

Love to you all x xx
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Hi all
How are you all doing?

I've started potty training this week and i'm hating it!! Day 1, Monday we only had 2 accidents but i was getting Rob to sit on the potty every 30-45 mins and each time he sat on it he did a wee, He didnt actually tell me he wanted to use the potty though it was just me putting him on there. Day 2, We went through 10, Yes thats right 10 pairs of pants!!! I didnt keep asking him as much to sit on the potty hence the accidents but he did say he wanted a poo so made him sit on the potty and he did a poo! He just stood staring at this massive poo in his potty but he didnt want to throw it down the toilet! In the end he did coz i said he could have a sweet! After every wee he does on the potty he gets a smartie or something from the sweet draw! Day 3 (today!) So far we have had 1 accident but it was only a small wee in his pants and he told me he was wet so we took his pants off and he did a wee on the potty, He is asleep at the moment so i put a nappy on him. He isnt actullally asking to go on the potty so i was thinking maybe he isnt ready but i'm going to give it til Saturday/sunday and see if there is any improvement from Monday if not i might wait for a few months. I dont expect him to be able to use the potty properly by then but i would think he should be able to say he is going.

House news!
Our buyers have finally sold their house to a cash buyer so are wanting to move into our flat as soon as possible! Hopefully before christmas they said which may mean we'll have to move in with my parents for a little while but at least we'll be getting out of this place! The house we want is still availiable but the people that live their have got to put the offer in on the house they want but they have said they want to move asap too! So fingers crossed it actually works out this time! I'll keep you posted!
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Hey guys!

Good luck Laura! I keeo thinking about potty training, but i'm not sure whether to start yet or not, He takes his nappy off all the time it drives me mad, so i may as well just start training huh! Hope things go well with the housing thing! Fingers crossed for you!

Fran wow! two weeks half term, that seems quite long, We only have one week here! hope the girls are good!

Nothing much going on here really, i'm just jeeping up with college work and the kids, I've put on tonnes of weight just cant seem to get back to it since being on holiday! :S Need to pull my finger out lol!

Charlies good, he's being a little monster and wont listen to me when we are walking somewhere, so i'm going to have to get reins i think, He was very close to running infront of a car in tesco's. He's way too independant, and obviously i'm just there to spoil his fun!

Hope everyones good! xx
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:23 am

I also have a wanderer Kell! Tis very very scary! But hopefully will sort it out soon.

Wow Laura, sounds like robert is doing really well. We also tried potty training in half term but its a no go for now. She really wanted big girl pants and to do the whole thing but when reality struck, it out her off the potty and I also realised that yes she does know mid wee that she is weeing or immediately before but not long enough to tell us she needs it and to get to the potty. So to save her from getting too scared, we stopped training. However since then we have had a couple of wees and a poo (when i realised she was dry at changes so sat her down immediately) so we are heading in the right direction but i think it'll be a month or two yet before we are truly training. at the mo just getting her to use the potty when she asks to and she loves getting a sticker when she does manage it so that helps.

Brill news on the house Laura, hopefully now you should be able to move soon.

Pen, glad Oliver is doing well. Big hugs in regards to your other post.
Everyone else, how are you?

Love to all

MAndy xx
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:16 am

Hello lovelies,

How is everyone? Crikey Mandy nearly 18 weeks!!!!! How are you feeling?

Kell how are you doing? Are you ttc? Couldn't really keep up with your trail of thoughts?!!!

Laura how is the house move coming along? I can't believe how long it has all been going on for. I'm sure you were looking to move when we did, and we have been in our house over a year now!

Pen how's things with Charlotte?

Vic, what's the update on your gorgeous children?

All fab here, girlies are good. Isla even did a poo on the potty today, without even promping. Only problem was she stood up too soon and the poo fell on the floor!! She started to cry, bless her.

We are all excited about our trip to Oz, less than 3 months now. And i'm not sure if i have already told you this (sorry if i am repeating myself) but we are planning on ttc no.3 next summer!! Yay, so excited about the prospect of being pregnant and having a new little person in our family.

Should really go and cook some dinner... Love to you all x x x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:58 am

Hi all

Fran, I didn’t know you were planning bump number 3, I’m so happy for you. We have introduce Ellie to the potty and she knows what it is but we’re not having much luck at the moment. She does know when she’s mid wee and once she had no nappy on and cried to finish the wee on the potty and did. But I think it’ll be a few weeks before we get there. I’m not too bothered to be honest, she’ll be ready when she’s ready!

Mandy, your pregnancy is going so fast. Are you planning on finding out what sex your baby is????

My situation with Charlotte is getting worse and worse by the day, its really odd but with the things that are happing I should be stressed and off to my bed but we’re coping fine. If it was just a case of her being pregnant then Id just say that its just life and Id make the best of a bad situation but its soooo much worse than that. Yesterday I was clearing out her bedroom as Paul wants the big room and I’m 95% certain that I have found cocaine!!!! I have a very good friend who is a police man and he calls at my house most Friday’s so on Friday Im going to give him the stuff so that he can confirm what it is! The stuff wasn’t hidden it was just in her drawer!!! I can’t believe what she has turned into!

x
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:32 am

Pen, my goodness i hope it wasn't cocaine Shocked. Hopefully the pregnancy will be enough to put all that to an end if it is. Is her boyf into drugs? I'm glad you are keeping calm, unfortunately there isn't much you can do to change the situation just keep strong yourselves.

I don't think Isla is completely ready for potty training either, she just took herself off to the potty. I will give it a bit longer before properly attempting to train her. It would be nice if she was out of nappies for our trip to Oz, but we will see...

x x x
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:13 am

Aww fran you hadn't said anything about ttc! I'm really pleased for you guys!!
Yes we are ttc, I've got a diary thing going on in the forum about it. I hope I don't piss anyone off saying this but we are desperate for a little girl so we are going to try some natural sway techniques to help a little.
There's so much to learn about the process tho. And so much to buy in terms of supplements etc that our proper sway cycle won't be till end of December to early January probably.
We are still having unprotected sex until then anyway so if I fall pg before I'll be elated! And if it's a boy I'll still be elated lol!

Pen, hmmm Charlotte is sure testing things. There is a chance it's not even her stuff, I'm going to be completely honest here and say that in terms of kids these days cocaine isn't a big deal, I know far more people that use is than don't. I have literally tried it once, didn't think much of it really and never had it again, I'm one of very few people who doesn't actually use it on a night out.
Hope that doesn't make it sound ok but I know the culture see's it like alcohol, it's normal. I hope she was holding it for her oh tho as I know I'd be very upset to find it in my house!
Back to top Go down
Wriggler

Wriggler

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:19 am

Hi,

Sorry I haven't posted for a while ...

Fran that is brilliant news about ttc in the summer! Wow your trip to oz has come around so quickly! Well sone isla on her poo on the potty!

Penny that is so so sad about the possibility of the drugs! I really hope it isn't but what else could it be ? I am sorry you are having such a tough time ATM! I can't imagine how you are feeling I would be furious about her bringing drugs into a house with a very small child but then be so upset that she is throwing away everything you and she has worked so hard for!

Mandy your nearly half way there now! Can't believe how fast it has flown! Are you finding out the sex? How are you feeling?

Keel how are yur eyes now? How is college going? How is Charlie? And Tommy And Tommy? How is the situation with tommys mum?

Andrew has started school nursery, he has been there for a couple of months now and he has settled so well I am so proud! He knows all his teachers names, he is polite, he has already made friends and this might be complicated to explain but there are 3 circles on the wall at nursery, one says I am learning to tidy, another says I can tidy with help and another says I can tidy by myself and out of 50 children only 4 are in the top I can tidy by myself and Andrew is there, apparently one of his teachers shouted it was time to tidy up and Andrew turned and said of course I can mrs ***** and he was the only child that listened Smile it made me so proud when she told me! He has had to go back on his asthma inhalers though. He is really good with them though!

Sophie is adorable as ever! She is always singing! I help take song time at the local children's centre and I stand up front singing and Sophie stands there with me doing all the actions she is like a little teacher! I haven't tried to potty train Sophie properly either I am just going with the flow. It would be nice if she did it but I am in no hurry. Andrew was asking for the potty within 3 days and I do think that is beause I left it until was ready!

I'm on the hunt for a new push chair, I am in the process f getting rid of the Phil and teds and I want a light weigt but sturdy single push chair I am looking at the cosatto yo and cosatto swift lite at the mo, also like mamas and papas ffrankie and mamas silver cross pop with the butterflies in it.

Hope all mums and children are well!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:28 am

Hehe well done Andrew, its amazing that such a little boy can tidy up by himself but very sad that he will lose that ability as he reaches teens and manhood Smile Ellie is also a singer.

Kell you have actually made me feel a bit better saying that its common and most people do it, thanks for your honesty. My friend is calling around tomorrow with his drug testing kit to test what it is but when oh rang him and explained (I was to embarrased to phone) he said he's pretty sure that it will be cocaine. I'll know for sure tomorrow.

Thanks for your support I do appreciate it xxx
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:29 am

Hey all,

Pen, you really are having a rough time with her at the mo. Hope it isnt cocaine but if it is, hopefully it's not hers. How is she going with the pregnancy? And how you gonna handle it if it is cocaine? Big hugs. xx

Fran, exciting, exciting exciting! That will be lovely. Sounds like the girls are doign well too.

Vic, Sophie is just too cute and bless Andrew! That is brilliant!

Kell, good luck for the ttc swaying thingy. only one or two months and you could be there (on the sway thing) so thats also very exciting.

Laura, any further witht he house thing?

All good here, i know, cant believe 18 weeks already! And a bit more settled but still cant wait for the scan to be sure all is OK, plus i REALLY want to know if boy or girl this time! Dave's not so keen so hoping we can ask the sonographer to look at all and not tell us, if little-un behaves, we might be able to work it out for ourselves! Scan is on the 28th, will put up pics then. Also been taking weekly bump photos and hopefully will have a 'proper' bump by then so maybe will put them up then too.

Soph's is doing well, her language is coming on and she surprised me sitting through a whole 15 mins long book yesterday, it was Lauren Child's version of Goldilocks and its the longest book she has ever read! She is getting quite cheeky now so have had to start getting a bit stricter. She is getting better at the wandering thing, or at the very least, I am getting better at not letting herwander without me! She keeps demanding things now which is grating a bit but i think we are getting there, she doesnt get things unless she changes the now to a please and uses a non-shouty voice! And I love hearing her talk away to her teddies, pretending to be their mumym, or actually, their real little friend! Bless.

What are you guys thinking baout getting for xmas? I think for us we are gonna get her a baby doll, but having troble finding one that is not all 'bells and whistles' if you know what i mean. Ideally, just a hard bodied doll with movable limbs that fits a bottle/dummy in its mouth and can be bathed, dont need all the other stuff. And to go with it am gonna buy an accessory kit, you know the ones, with a cary cot, high chair, changing mat etc. She is so into babies and she did ask for babies and also i figured it might be helpful when new little one comes coz she can tend to her baby while i tend to her ickle bro or sis! We will get her some other little bits and bobs too but not sure what and on a budegt so i am gonna have to be very restrained!

Having Dave's kind of stepdad to stay is going ok although some little things are starting to annoy, as i am sure is the case for him too. But only little things like leaving the toilet seat up. And is taking some getting used to him being up at half five most mornings. But generally all good. Its his birthdya today so gonna get him takeway when he gets in at about eightish. I think i'll be snackig it uop in between lol.

The down side is that we have a hole in the flat roof of or toilet/bathroom (ours is a 1930's build with the downstairs bathrooms added in the sixties) where some previous owner has put a nail through the linging, causing the boards to hold water and rot. Gonna have to replace the whole roof so that will be fun, they are gonna give it a go on the weekend. But not looking forward to paying out for it. Dave is annoying me though, I have money saved up and fair enough, yeah we do have a baby on the way so money saved would be good towards that, however, it is there so we can use it and he wants to put the cost onto his credit card which we are trying to clear! Doesnt make sense to me, but there you go.

Oh, and my friend has had her little bubba fianlly! She got obstetric collestasis during pregnancy in the last few weeks so had to be monitored twice a week so they called her in to be induced 5 days before her due date as they were worried about letting the pregnancy go past 40 weeks. Well, 4 inductions later, still no bubba by the saturday. she was exhausted and was very upset because she just was not really getting any info from anyone and it sounds like she felt pretty ignored. There were also issues of hygiene in the hospital too which did not help. But finallly on the Sunday (1 day before she was due) she had a c-section at 5.26pm and gave birth to a beatuiful baby girl wieghing 5lbs 14ozs. She is beautiful and named Lillie, cant wait for her to get settled so can come for a visit. heeeeee, she has just texted, says we can come see her on the weekend!

Hee, hee, that was only gonna be a short one!

Hope all are well, lots of love to all,

Mandy
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:40 am

Hi

Mandy I hope lo behaves for you during the scan Smile

I'm so excited about Christmas and for the first time ever I'm quite organised. I have ordered Ellie a pram, a barbi and horse, a leapfrog iPad thing, a syvanian cottage, a farm yard, I'm also looking for baby doll.

Got to go Ellie is demanding the iPad.

Ps it was coke!!!!!!! Sad my friend came on Tuesday night and tested it! He reckons it's no bigbdeal and 50% of the kids out drinking are using it!! Charlotte still denies it and said the test was wrong! She's now 5 weeks pregnant so I'll be a granny next year .....NO!

Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:01 am

Pen if love to know what it is if she still says its not coke, she does realise the tests are used in court as evidence and can't be wrong surely!
Being as Nanny!!! Isn't so bad so I'm told! But your defiantly not old enough to be called granny!

Mandy aww I can't wait to see scans and bump pictures!! Id defiantly want to know what baby was I'm nosy lol!
Glad your friend and her baby are ok! Poor her being in for so long!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:35 am

Kell we've told her this I've even showed her the test! My friend said he's happy to sit with her and explain the results to her! She insists that itsvparacetamol from a capsule that she put in a bag. I think it belongs to her bf. My friend (policeman) told me it's no big deal and not to worry. He said if it has become a habit he can get her help but he reckons she's fine and just a bit dim. I've not spoken to her for a couple of days.

Would I be unreasonable to insist that charlottes baby calls me pen? Smile
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:46 am

Lol! you could try! My mum and oh's mum are both nan or nanny! My nan is special nanny! and my mums mum is grandmar.

oh is away fishing tonight! I'm actually quite glad to get rid of him tbh! No particular reason its just nice to be alone sometimes!
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:27 am

Hi all

Sorry not been on for a bit.
Well its happened again our buyers buyers have pulled out a week before we were due to move so now we have to start all over again!! Not in a good place right now, Speak soon
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:30 am

So sorry Laura, I can't imagine how disappointed you must be feeling, hope that you find a buyer soon.

we think that Charlotte has miscarried Sad she started to bleed yesterday and it got heavy in the night with clots, Im taking her for a scan in the morning! I hope she is ok I just want to hug her and make it all ok.
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:54 am

Laura, how frustrating for you. Sorry to hear that. Big hugs x

And Penny, that's so sad. Hope you and Charlotte are okay. Please let us know how you get on tomorrow. Hugs to you too x

Lots of love x xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:14 am

Thanks Fran xx
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:06 am

Big hugs to you Laura, Pen and charlotte. Hope she is OK.

Lots of love,

MAndy xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies _
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies Empty

Back to top Go down

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Parenting :: Birth Clubs-
Latest topics
» Spotting
September 2009 mummies Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
September 2009 mummies Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
September 2009 mummies Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
September 2009 mummies Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
September 2009 mummies Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
September 2009 mummies Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
September 2009 mummies Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
September 2009 mummies Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
September 2009 mummies Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
September 2009 mummies Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
September 2009 mummies Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
September 2009 mummies Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
September 2009 mummies Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???