Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies - Page 30 _
PostSubject: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi

I'm not sure if any of you have moved over yet, but I'll keep checking in case any of you find this.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:11 pm

Hey girls

good luck Mandy hope you pass!

Kell ellies been getting up quite early too before the clocks went forward she'd wake at 7.30-800. But it's 7.15 now (suppose that was quite pointless) can I put my crap comments down to stress and that I'm so on edge waiting for my employer to contact me!

Ooh laura Id missed your post on Roberts fall! Omg how stressful that must have been. These toddlers are hard work aren't they? Into to everything.

My oh dropped a bombshell last night. He said he was taking a £1k per month pay drop!! The company is struggling. He's hoping it's temporary! But to be honest I really don't give a hoot about money I just want us to be happy.

x
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!
My Name: Laura
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:18 pm

Afternoon all

Just been to bluewater shopping centre to get Robert a potty and step for washing his hands, i got back to my car and the battery is dead!! I didnt know what to do so called OH and he sent his dad to come and rescue me!

Kell Robert is being awful at sleeping at the moment, Once he finally gets to sleep it doesnt last all night he usually wakes up at 3 ish and wants to get in with us! I dont want him in our bed really but OH doesnt see the problem!

Going back to Flabelos today, first time since i've got back, i think i'll be wobbling a lot!
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:01 am

Hi all

Well I PASSED!!!!! So happy as was sure had failed, she even said i articulated and structured my argument well. So shocked! So thats two modules down, just forut o go.... LOL

Pen, any news yet?

Oh dear Laura! At least he was able to rescue you. Did you go for a more expensive one in the end or just a cheapy?

Kell, oh dear with the sleep thing. Sophia has also noticed the hour change and we have had to put a sheet up again at the window but still dont think is dark enough. She isnt doing too bad but is up once in the night usually at the mo. She was kind to us the other day though, lying in till nearly eight! A very rare but happy occurence, particularly as it was my day off!

Hope all are well,

MAndy xx
Back to top Go down
pecan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:27 am

hey all Kell im staying in Luton with an old friend have not booked the tickets yet so dont know the exact date but will let you know when i do xxx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:50 am

Congratulations Mandy, well done! xxxx

well! The hr lady rang (who's a friend) and asked if I could call into college while she went through my scoring etc. I got there and she just said I scored really well ( the highest) and that my job was secure! There is a week were people could appeal so positions could change, but she said with the score I had my job was deffo safe. The lady I jobshare with is also ok but could change if anyone appealed. Anyway I'm happy!

Just enjoying an hour at softplay now to celebrate my month of potential redundancy.

Laura are you going to start robert sitting on the potty?
I don't think ellie is ready yet. She can tell me when she's had a poops but that's it.

xx
Back to top Go down
Wriggler

Wriggler

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:47 am

Pen I'm so pleased for you!! Very Happy I logged on when the kids were napping to see what the outcome was! Very Happy

Mandy that is also fantastic news that you passed!! Big congratulations! Good luck with the other 4 but im sure you will be fine! Very Happy
http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/welshcakes_67264 <-- Welsh cakes!

Laura it is a good idea to get robert used to the potty before hand, we had it around the house for them to get used to and Andrew has never been afriad or unsure of it Very Happy What one have you got? We got Andrew a chair type potty and another £1 cheap small one from Morrisons but he hates the little one, tbh i wouldnt want to poop with my knees in my face so i dont blame him!

Pen Sophie isnt ready for potty training yet though she does like to try lol she is always wanting to do a wee wee and can pull her trousers down lol

Kell poor you with the early wake up calls! A&S are regularly up at 6.30 so 6 isnt particularly early in this house, im just glad they knocked the 5.30 wake up calls on the head! They actually had a lie in this morning until just gone 7.30!!

A&S are still poorly today Sad They have terrible coughs. They are absolutely fine in themselves though but they have no appetite. Probably another day in tomorrow unless they make a massive improvement over night.

Bought my mums mothers day cards today, was quite impressed OH has already got mine and his mums cards!! No idea what to get his mum for mothers day though, she doesnt like flowers or chocolates so kinda stuck for ideas, apparantly she wouldnt want a mug or anything like that, could get a picture done hopefully that will get printed onto something in time!
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:50 am

Ah Pen, thats great news about your job. So happy for you! Not good bout the 1k pay drop for your OH but totally agree with you, money is not as important as happiness and it sounds like you are quite happy so that is good. xx

Went to park today, was lovely, Sophia went on every climbing frame she could find! She did get a bit upset though when on the rope bridge thingy as she couldnt really do it but was determined to be up there so I did my best to help her across. Bless her, she even led me out of the park and closed the gate when she had had enough! Then we saw ducks and went home. What a lovely end to an afternoon!

MAndy xx
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:57 am

Vic, sorry, missed you ther!

Thanks for the welsh cake link! Yeah they are kind of what i thought, but they look even yummier, may have to try making some when i get more eggs.

Hope A & S are much better tomoz.

How about just a nice framed photo of you all, rather than printed onto anything? Or is she into cooking? Maybe something along that sort of line, like nices spices or something (i know what i mean....)?

Have got cards for mum from me and from Sophia. HAvent got a present as yet.

What are you all doing for Mother's day? So far as I know, no plans for us just yet.

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:09 am

Evening lovelies!!

How are we all?

Well done Mandy on your result!

Yay Pen glad you scored well, had no doubt you would, but still a hideous process to go through.

Hope A & S make a good recovery over night. Isla is not very well atm, she has had a nasty cough and been teething for over a week now. Had her checked by doctor and no problems though, so just need to ride it out. Although not great when she is a complete monkey about taking meds, it's weird as Immy was rarely ill and when she was LOVED medicine!

How was flabelos Laura? Hope Robert is starting to settle back into his normal routine. Are you still moving?

Hope you got good results tonight Kell?

Sorry hope i haven't missed anyone.

I have officially finished work now - yippee!! Did post in the private bit about my faux pas though Embarassed

Really excited about tomorrow, as will be having a lovely relaxed day taking Isla to rhymetime and leisurely picking Immy up at 3.30pm from nursery.

Off to tidy the kitchen as just made a huge spag bol for the weekend.

x x x
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:56 am

So sorry Semo just seen you on another post and made me realise i had forgotten to say September 2009 mummies - Page 30 481813 !

And also, Rach, what a gorgeous piccie.

x x x
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:30 am

Yay Rach I might get to meet you and the babies!

Fran enjoy your new life! I'm sure you'll love it!

Pen so glad to hear your job seems to be secure!

Mandy well done Hun!!

Vic aww poor babies! Charlies developed a cough as well which I think has helped with the early mornings, I also think he's been teething for the last month lol!

I went to the gym yesterday and went a little over board with the weights, my legs and arms ache like hell lol ah well it's all for good reason!
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:49 pm

Hi all

Well done Mandy!

Flabelos was going well before we went away, i lost 5lb, just losing it slowly at the mo which i think is better for me.

I just got Robert a cheap potty from John Lewis for now just to get him use to it being around the house, i did try to see if he would sit on it but he just shook his head and ran off! I dont think he is ready to start potty training yet really but just thought it'd be good to get him use to having a potty about.

Robert is still being hard work at night but now he has got a cold and cough its 10x harder! I took him to the doctors this morning just to get it checked as he does suffer with croup quite badly but they said it didnt seem to be that and to just keep an eye on his temperature.

I'm sure i was ment to say Well done to other people too but i cant remember who, so well done to everyone that i forgot!

One other thing, I was due on Monday but had no signs of anything so i just did a test but it was negative so no idea whats happened to me this month as i'm not normally this late!
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:31 am

Hi all,

My friend had her baby today, baby Kaeson, a little boy weighing 6lb 3oz! Really glad for her. Gonna wait a week or so then give her a ring and see if can visit some time.

Getting my first pair of glasses in ten years tomorrow! Quite looking forward to it actually! How sad is that?!

Was gonna say something else but as I started typing, I forgot! I'm like Homer Simpson, New stuff pushes old stuff out! Doh! LOL

Sure it will come to me later!

Hope all are well, have fabby weekend and finally, Happy Mothers day to all you fabby people for Sunday!

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:28 am

awwww Mandy congrats to your friend! That not gonna help with the broodyness lol!

Laura, would you guys be ok if you were pregnant?

I'm so uber broody atm its driving me mental!

Having said that, Jody is a prick so i wouldn't wanna have sex with anyway! lol
Look at the lounge you'll see why i'm not happy!

I hope you all have a lovely mothers day! xx
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:59 am

Evening all

I'm not pregnant but would be fine if i was, We have been talking about having another baby quite a lot just lately, we'll probably start trying again around july/september time but if it was to happen sooner it would be great!!

Ian is out tonight at someone's leaving do, so i've got a nice quiet evening in with wine!

Hope you all have a great Mothers day!
Back to top Go down
pecan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:33 pm

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MY SEPT MUMMIES September 2009 mummies - Page 30 203834
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:37 am

Happy mothers day all!

Been out for nice meal at a Zizzi's with dave and ickle madame and had flowers (homemade, and bought) from Sophia. so a lovely day. Soph now asleep and me now unfortunately cotemplating doing work ready for tomoz. Sad but thats all fine. Hopefully if can get onto server can get it done and then no worries, can relax this evening.

Hope all of yous are having great days and being pampered,

Lots of love,

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:50 am

Hi lovelies,

Hope everyone had a good Mother's Day?

Did you get your work done Mandy?

Not long until you start trying then Laura. Exciting!!!

Ah Kell, it's tough when you feel so broody, but just think how amazing your holiday will be!

Well it is raining here today - boo!!! We did go out and play in the garden first thing, then had a couple of work friends round at lunchtime. Immy and i having some quiet time with puzzles while Isla is snoozing. So glad i haven't got rubbish work to think about this week - yay!!

We had a lovely weekend. Had the inlaws staying and my parents here for lunch yesterday too. Very pleasant! So tired though.

Will check in again later, as really haven't got anything interesting to share just now!

x x x
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:04 am

i'm ill and feeling sorry for myself!
Robert has a cold and now i've got it but i just feel awful, i'm full of cold and coughing all the time and can just about talk! I dont remember the last time a actually felt this ill, I mean i've had colds and stomache aches etc but i actually feel ill, i would just love a day in bed buts it not going to happen so thought i'd come on here and get some sympathy!
We were ment to go swimming today but i couldnt face going and i was ment to go flabelos this afternoon but couldnt face that either, I did feel a bit mean for kepping Robert in all day so we went for a quick walk along the River, I live right along the river front so its literally outside my front door but at least we got a bit of fresh air! Ment to be going to playgroup in the morning so hopefully i'll be better by the morning.

Whats everyone's plans for the week?
Back to top Go down
pecan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:31 pm

WOOPWOOP booked my tickets to luton for the 20th may im sooooo excited to be going i really miss my southern sunshine lol still not sure if im taking the babies as its a chore getting on the train etc but if Ava still fits in a sling ill take her as i wont need a pram Caleb is full of cold atm aswell so having a nightmare with him crying and being clingy
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Hope you are f eeling better Laura, did you go to play group?

We don't have any major plans, Its suppose to be really nice so probably park, and walking mostly.

Charlies at the childminders now, I'm suppose to be doing work, oops lol!

Hope you are all good!

Pen have you heard any more about your job?
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Yay! Rach, i'm sure you'll have a lovely time! How long are you down for?
Back to top Go down
pecan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:56 am

3 days babe xxx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:16 am

Hi girls

not much going on here apart from footy. It's almost tbe end of the season and there are loads of missed games to be fitted in!!

Work is fine, sad for those made redundant though so it's all a bit horrid.

Been out for lunch today with some old friends, ellie was suprisingly good Smile

laura are you still moving?

Kel I hope you punish jody appropriatly.

Mandy lol at homer Simpson. That's me too

xxx
Back to top Go down
pecan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Pen and Kell asked for pics of Ava smiling so here they are September 2009 mummies - Page 30 270211

September 2009 mummies - Page 30 P3300239

September 2009 mummies - Page 30 P3300238

September 2009 mummies - Page 30 P4070298

September 2009 mummies - Page 30 P4070290
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Parenting :: Birth Clubs-
Latest topics
» Spotting
September 2009 mummies - Page 30 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
September 2009 mummies - Page 30 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
September 2009 mummies - Page 30 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
September 2009 mummies - Page 30 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
September 2009 mummies - Page 30 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
September 2009 mummies - Page 30 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
September 2009 mummies - Page 30 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
September 2009 mummies - Page 30 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies - Page 30 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies - Page 30 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
September 2009 mummies - Page 30 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
September 2009 mummies - Page 30 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
September 2009 mummies - Page 30 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
September 2009 mummies - Page 30 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
September 2009 mummies - Page 30 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words