Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Just when we thought everything was OK...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Just when we thought everything was OK... _
PostSubject: Just when we thought everything was OK...   Just when we thought everything was OK... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:56 am

So after the facebook/text messages incident we thought we had gotten through to Tia and everything was OK, she had even started coming round more.

So on Monday she text Simon asking if she could ask her mum if she could come round for tea tonight straight after school, well of course we said yes that would be great. So she was going to walk around and should of got here at about 4 ish, well it got to 4 and Simon nipped to the shop and said he would pick Tia up on the way if he sees her. He rang me when he got to the shop and asked if Tia had arrived, as he hadn't seen her on the way. He then thought maybe he should of picked her up from home so went to her mums house but she wasn't there either, so obviously that got her mum worried too. Her mum managed to get hold of her through her friends mobile and text Simon to tell him she was on her way, she got here at 4:40!! We asked her where she was and she said she was chatting to her aunty in Tesco (don't even know why she went there!!). But Simon then thought her saw here chatting to a friend at a bus stop and walking the opposite direction (he wasn't sure it was her as he was driving but realised when he saw her school bag when she turned up).

I asked her if she was ever late when she goes home and she said no, I just don't understand whats going on. Do you think she's pushing her luck? or did she want to see if we got worried?

What broke my heart is that at 4 I said to Libby that Tia was coming round soon, so she stood on her little stool and looked out of the lounge window, couldn't see her so ran to the front door, again she couldn't see her so she was walking around shouting 'TIIIAAAA', this was the first time she said her name, she was so excited to see her Just when we thought everything was OK... Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
claireh77

claireh77

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Just when we thought everything was OK...   Just when we thought everything was OK... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:02 am

I really don't have any advise but i just wanted to say i'd feel hurt too.
I'm sure it's just her being a teenager and pushing her luck.
Hope it gets better soon. x
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Just when we thought everything was OK...   Just when we thought everything was OK... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:26 am

aw no! poor libby that made me come over all sad there thinking of her shouting and looking out for her.

sounds like shes pushing her luck. dont put up with it however maybe she is wanting you to show that your worried about her - which im thinking might not be such a bad thing? I dont know its such a difficult one as showing your worried about her once might not be enough for her and she might keep on putting herself in these situations

x
Back to top Go down
jessicar1990

jessicar1990

About Me!
My Name: Jessica
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Just when we thought everything was OK...   Just when we thought everything was OK... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:28 am

yeah i reckon she is just being a teenager, i was exactly the same!
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Just when we thought everything was OK...   Just when we thought everything was OK... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:31 am

she is being a teenager hun but at the same time i think she is pushing her luck with u and ur oh cos she will be thinking u wont want to upset her what with the new baby and trying to not make her feel left out
my step son is the same he pushes his luck wen he is at our house nothing to bad just ur typical teenage things but things he wud never dare do at his mums house!!
oh lets him away with alot but ive had a word and we have now put our foot down cos he was starting to think he was the parent and cud do as he pleased
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Just when we thought everything was OK...   Just when we thought everything was OK... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:16 am

Thanks ladies.

She knew we were worried about her because she knows Simon went to her mums house looking for her.

If she is pushing her luck it won't work, we've already said that from now on Simon will pick her up from her mum's house so he knows where she is.

I know she's at the age where she's probably feeling a bit insecure, it isn't fair on us and especially Libby to put us through this, but I also feel awful for her because she is feeling like this . I suppose we've just got to wait for the next saga Just when we thought everything was OK... Icon_rolleyes Just when we thought everything was OK... Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Just when we thought everything was OK...   Just when we thought everything was OK... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:00 pm

we have massive problems with ceejay he runs away does bad in school - even punched through a window at school and what was this for his dads attention because he dont like it that gracie lives with him and he dont

i think its just typicle step child with a small sibling attitude hun xx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Just when we thought everything was OK...   Just when we thought everything was OK... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:39 pm

It does sound like she is pushing her luck and bit and testing you guys.

Try not to rise to it and hopefully she will stop it pretty quickly.

Poor Libby... it really tugged at my heart strings when I read that!

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Just when we thought everything was OK...   Just when we thought everything was OK... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just when we thought everything was OK...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Just when we thought everything was OK... Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Just when we thought everything was OK... Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Just when we thought everything was OK... Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Just when we thought everything was OK... Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Just when we thought everything was OK... Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Just when we thought everything was OK... Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Just when we thought everything was OK... Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Just when we thought everything was OK... Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Just when we thought everything was OK... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Just when we thought everything was OK... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Just when we thought everything was OK... Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Just when we thought everything was OK... Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Just when we thought everything was OK... Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Just when we thought everything was OK... Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Just when we thought everything was OK... Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words