Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

The wind-up bit of cot mobile

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

The wind-up bit of cot mobile _
PostSubject: The wind-up bit of cot mobile   The wind-up bit of cot mobile EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:35 pm

So the arch, crossed-bars and toys are a-o-k on our cot mobile - but the wind up mechanism died Sad

It's an M&P one which I am sure is the same for all their mobiles - round with hook that's static at the top, wind up key on the back and a moving hook at the bottom (rotates when wound up) - can see it's the same on these two here:

The wind-up bit of cot mobile Mamas_and_Papas_Barnaby_Button_Musical_Cot_MobileThe wind-up bit of cot mobile Mamas-papas-zeddy-and-parsnip-mobile_260872[img]

But if the hook size is the same them I'm guessing that it might be universal and any would fit? (e.g. mothercare, babies r us etc.)

Any help appreciated - I did contact M&P who wanted £9 for a replacement and £4.95 p&p - I bought the whole bloody thing half price for £15 in the first place!! And they had some in the sale at the time I e-mailed them - complete- for less that they wanted for just that bit!! Rolling Eyes

Please get in touch if you have one available - (in good working nik Wink ) or if you have a had a similar situation and you have managed to replace it let me know how?! Smile x
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!
My Name: Kate
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The wind-up bit of cot mobile   The wind-up bit of cot mobile EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:22 am

I have got one (i think!!) from a mothercare winnie the pooh cot mobile, it was the previous model to this one but the wind up bit is the same. It does however play the winnie the pooh tune which you may or may not like!

http://www.mothercare.com/Classic-Winnie-the-Pooh-Mobile/dp/B001O1MQWE/sr=1-3/qid=1284124847/ref=sr_1_3/276-9453254-6814133?_encoding=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

You are welcome to it if you want it - in fact you can have the whole thing if you like as i will not be needing it again!!
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The wind-up bit of cot mobile   The wind-up bit of cot mobile EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:39 am

Thanks so much Kate - that wind-up bit looks exactly the same Very Happy Very Happy
Tbh it's the rotating thing that I miss and want to replace, found it a good distraction for baby (and hopefully for this little pip) so although I'm not sure of the tune if it goes round then that's the main thing Razz

We have the cot attachment / arm bit already, but we could give the dangly toy a new home if it's going too Very Happy

Let me know how much you'd like for it - I have paypal to send funds? Or however you prefer.

Thank you again! xx
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The wind-up bit of cot mobile   The wind-up bit of cot mobile EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:36 am

I have this (the one on the right) - and its free to a good home cos I cut the bears off the mobile!
Mine does that one that goes papas going to buy me a mocking bird

I was going to offer to give it to you on the 24th, but I was about to go and post that I cant make it now - cant have a day on college in term time :-(

If you want it I can put it in the post
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The wind-up bit of cot mobile   The wind-up bit of cot mobile EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:57 am

I wonder if it's too much to have two scratch - well we broke he first one easy enough so we could have a back-up?!

Kate if you could let me know what you think for costs?

And Lisa - are you full time in college - as I wonder if a mini-meet is in order, as I have the playskool table for you too? (If you have a day off we could meet somewhere for lunch or similar - I'm not sure where abouts you're at but LisaG should know somewhere we could meet, and maybe Lesley too?)

Eeee, it's like busses, you break one then two get offered as replacements - no , wait, hang on, that doesn't sound right scratch Laughing
p.s. I have a very numb bum - check out my post on breastfeeding Lisa and let me know if needs cutting back! Smile
p.p.s what did you do with the teddies Lisa Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The wind-up bit of cot mobile   The wind-up bit of cot mobile EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:56 am

I'm full time, no free days in the week til half term! :-( (half term is last week of October)

I get Wednesday afternoon off but I need that for work
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The wind-up bit of cot mobile   The wind-up bit of cot mobile EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:23 am

We can leave it until then if you want - see what LisaG/Lesley think - I'm in no rush for mobile part! And if you wanted the table for Christmas then that'd work fine to meet Oct time too? (If you still want it that is?!) Where do you live by the way - in my head I have you around Lisa's way around Chester scratch and will I take you off the list for meet btw too The wind-up bit of cot mobile Icon_cry
What did you do with the teddies - I'm intrigued The wind-up bit of cot mobile Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The wind-up bit of cot mobile   The wind-up bit of cot mobile EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:07 am

I don't want anything for it as its just sitting in spare room gathering dust - if you want it you can just cover postage. If you are getting one from Lisa and anyone else wants mine then just let me know!! x
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The wind-up bit of cot mobile   The wind-up bit of cot mobile EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:36 am

Hi Kate,
Will just pm you Wink xx
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The wind-up bit of cot mobile   The wind-up bit of cot mobile EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:04 am

Erm...

The wind-up bit of cot mobile Smiley-ashamed001 The wind-up bit of cot mobile Smiley-ashamed001 The wind-up bit of cot mobile Smiley-ashamed001

I hate to mention it but been sorting moses basket today (reminds me, need new mattress) and remembered this - so with Christmas post etc. I just thought I'd try a wee thread bump... to match my ever-increasing actual bump! Smile
Happy to pay / refund esp. p&p - lemmie know Wink xx
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The wind-up bit of cot mobile   The wind-up bit of cot mobile EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:34 am

ohhhhhh pmsl I was up in the attic the other day and I KNEW there was something up there I should be getting and couldn't for the life of me think what!

I will get up there tomorrow and get it off to you!

Honestly my head is like a seive! Don't feel bad pestering me - PM me til I send it Laughing
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The wind-up bit of cot mobile   The wind-up bit of cot mobile EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:42 am

Thanks muchly The wind-up bit of cot mobile Smiley-ashamed001 - mine is sieve-like too, but I have the perfect excuse Laughing
No rush (except baby's arrival obv... ) will bear the pm's in mind Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The wind-up bit of cot mobile   The wind-up bit of cot mobile EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Erm...

heh heh... Lisa / Kate... The wind-up bit of cot mobile Smiley-ashamed001

*nudge* The wind-up bit of cot mobile Smiley-ashamed001 xx
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The wind-up bit of cot mobile   The wind-up bit of cot mobile EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:36 am

Oooo sorry i forgot to reply and say that i posted it yesterday!! AT LAST!
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The wind-up bit of cot mobile   The wind-up bit of cot mobile EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:21 am

cheers The wind-up bit of cot mobile 466645 The wind-up bit of cot mobile 827557 The wind-up bit of cot mobile 851895
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The wind-up bit of cot mobile   The wind-up bit of cot mobile EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:50 am

Just to say a big thank you Kate - collected it from PO today! So nice of you. Can I reimburse the p&p - or round it up - it's meant our otherwise defunct cot mobile can now be used for pip Very Happy - pm me your e-mail if so, happy to! OR we could send a copy of one of our favourite books through amazon for Lily as an alternative - have a think and let me know if so Wink
(P.S. The only cartoon bean has taken an interest in and likes to watch on youtube is Winnie The Pooh - his bedroom theme too - so I think we're going to have a job on our hands prising it from him when he hears the tinkly theme tune from the mobile Laughing ) xx

The wind-up bit of cot mobile 8540-013-35-1062
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The wind-up bit of cot mobile   The wind-up bit of cot mobile EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:56 am

oh lol mine is in my bag ready to go to post office tomorrow!

I might as well send it as the rest of mine is broken so I have no use...so you can have a spare, or a change or music!

We are like buses!
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The wind-up bit of cot mobile   The wind-up bit of cot mobile EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:14 am

Laughing buses indeed Laughing

Thanks Lisa, we'll deff give it a good home & make use of it - and same offer re. p&p / a book for Izzy Wink xx
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The wind-up bit of cot mobile   The wind-up bit of cot mobile EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:13 am

Blimey that took its time getting there as i posted it ages ago! Glad you are pleased with it, i do recall hearing the tune about 5 million times!! Dont worry about the postage as it wasnt much xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: The wind-up bit of cot mobile   The wind-up bit of cot mobile Empty

Back to top Go down

The wind-up bit of cot mobile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Shopping :: Buy & Sell :: Wanted-
Latest topics
» Spotting
The wind-up bit of cot mobile Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
The wind-up bit of cot mobile Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
The wind-up bit of cot mobile Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
The wind-up bit of cot mobile Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
The wind-up bit of cot mobile Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
The wind-up bit of cot mobile Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
The wind-up bit of cot mobile Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
The wind-up bit of cot mobile Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
The wind-up bit of cot mobile Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
The wind-up bit of cot mobile Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
The wind-up bit of cot mobile Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
The wind-up bit of cot mobile Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
The wind-up bit of cot mobile Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
The wind-up bit of cot mobile Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
The wind-up bit of cot mobile Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words