Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  _
PostSubject: I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!    I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:53 am

went down to her house on sunday for dinner and her dog whos 15 now has a huge lump on her eye which has obviously had a cut on it or something and is infected so there is pus running down her face and crusted into her fur and the dog stinks of infection. she is also very stiff and desperately needs painkillers of some sort (personally I think she needs put to sleep but its not for me to decide) I cleaned her fur and eye and tears were streaming down my face as I did so. she is on housing benefit so will be entitled to free pdsa treatment and still this dog hasnt seen a vet in 5 years. she promised me she would phone and make an appointment so went down today fully expecting (dont know why) for the dog to have treatment and there we go vet still hasnt been phoned Rolling Eyes So Im taking her to my work tomorrow and I told her I will be down and taking the dog myself to be treated and said would you give permission for her to be put to sleep and she bursts out crying and storms out the room. Evil or Very Mad she then shouts at me that shes had the dog for 15 years and no she wont be putting it to sleep!! also bet she doesnt offer me a penny towards any treatment

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!    I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:56 am

I feel sorry for your MIL, but more sorry for the poor dog.

Having an animal is a responsiblity where sometimes we have to do what is right by the pet, not be run by our own emotions.

You are doing the right thing hun, take the poor dog to work and see what they say tomorrow.

x

Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!    I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:58 am

How they hell you haven't just smacked her one I do not know! That poor poor dog! Crying or Very sad Thank god it has you looking out for it. So because she's had the poor dog for 15 years that means that for her own selfishness she wants it to suffer for another year or so. Ooooo I'm angry! Mad Swear
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!    I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:10 am

It is sad for her laura. I cant imagine how she feels as she suffers from depression and stuff too but I cant stand back and watch her suffer like that its not fair.
if she really cared for her she wouldnt want her to suffer. she asks my advice all the time about what she should feed the dog etc and when I tell her she does the exact opposite of what I say so why ask me to waste my breath? she feeds the dog fried potato scones?? surely weighing out a handful of dog food or spooning out a tin of dog food is easier than frying a potato scone? if it wasnt bad for the dog it would be funny how mental she is!
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!    I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:18 am

Its pathetic that people cant take responsibility for their pets Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!    I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:19 am

The poor dog, your MIL is obviously doing what she thinks the dog wants, not what the dog needs.

You have hit the nail on the head though when you say if she really cared for her she would want her to suffer.

You need to do what you think is best tomorrow and im sure the vet wont let the dog go back to your MIL if things are looking bleak Crying or Very sad

x
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

About Me!
My Name: Vicki

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!    I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:30 am

Laura wrote:
The poor dog, your MIL is obviously doing what she thinks the dog wants, not what the dog needs.

i agree with ^

hope the poor thing gets the treatment soon xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!    I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  Empty

Back to top Go down

I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
I think this may be the 1st mil rant of the forum!  Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???