Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

bleeding : (

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

bleeding : ( - Page 2 _
PostSubject: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

i've been up most of the night unable to sleep through worrying. I've had cramps since yesterday evening and also had back pain. They are not painful just slight.

After the pink discharge is went a browny pink and now its a browny pink with red and increasing. There looks like there is something else there too maybe CM.

I'm really scared this is the start of the end. I'm going to phone nhs direct as i've not even had the chance to tell my doctor yet.

The bleeding is not heavy i've had a pad on all night and none has gone on there its just been when i've wiped.

I'm trying not to cry and i put myself to bed early last night to rest thinking it would help.

You dont have to reply i just dont know what to do i have a feelong its going to get worse
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:30 pm

Kel darling I hope this is just implantation bleeding, only time will tell. I would have thought if it was a mc the bleeding would have gotten heavier. Massive hugs chicken xxxx
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:33 pm

Praying that beanies a sticky one for you, hope your getting lots of rest x
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:36 pm

Kell when was your period due?

Even with an increasing blood you could still continue to be pregnant, i think because you didn't have it with rowan your thinking the worst but it maynot be the case hun.

xx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:57 pm

my AF was due sunday last week.

I had nothing happen with rowan straight perfect textbook pregnancy as i was told.

I think thats whats making me feel worse. i've been on the sofa all morning and rowan's been laying with me but he's now in bed.

My bowels have gone the other end now which could also explain the cramps. I just wish i knew
Back to top Go down
Lisa & Alfie

Lisa & Alfie

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:06 pm

Kel i had this when i was in early stages of pregnancy, but in my case the bleeding did go onto the pad and everything turned out fine. Hopefully it is implantation bleeding for you! Have you had sex? That can cause bleeding too? x
Back to top Go down
Nutty1

Nutty1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:07 pm

Im so sorry you are experiencing bleeding Kelly , its a horrible thing to go through. The worst thing for me was the not knowing what was going to happen. Really hope it doesnt end for you x
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 pm

Oh no Kelly bleeding : ( - Page 2 Icon_cry I have had this as well with this one and Libby and thought it was the end, my cramps were really bad though. When I had it with Libby I rang the midwives and they said to go to A&E who referred me to EPAU, maybe thats worth a go? They then should give you an early scan (although they will probs wait til you're 6 weeks). I really hope you are ok xxx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:39 pm

thanks nutty.

It'sm reasuring to know it is quite common.
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:44 pm

I had this too Kell !

I had cramping, with brown and red blood (mainly when I wiped) with both babies.

2 different reasons though.....With isla I had a 'bleedy cervix', because it gets engorged with blood and hormones when early pg, and leaks a bit sometimes.

With Jess there was a blood pocket in the womb, where it looks like she had 'aggresively implanted'....some leaked out , and some got reabsorbed.

Hope these explanations help a little xxx
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:45 am

Aww, Kelly..I can't say any more than the others have said, just get plenty of rest hun and try not to worry to much.

Sending big hugs bleeding : ( - Page 2 466645

Am always here if you need a chat. xx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:48 am

Hey hunni, I also had similar bleeding.

With Aimee I spotted on and off brown discharge for 2 weeks.

With bump, two days before I got my bfp I had quite a bigish bleed (red) after bd'ing. I thought it was af, but then it had gone by the next day. I then had brown/pink discharge on and off between 5.5ish and 8 ish weeks.

I know how worrying it is hun, but try to keep calm. Its not a massive amount so just keep your feet up and get Trev to look after you xx
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:51 am

Aww Kelly try to stay up beat hun. I had bleeding for 5 weeks with Amelia. It was going onto the pads with me and went through from pale pink all the way to bright red. I though it was all over more than once. I hope you get to have an early scan to put your mind at ease. xxx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:42 am

thank you!

Really just want it to stop now.
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:10 am

Hey you! Had this with Maky too, and it lasted awhile... up to about 9 weeks. Just keep yourself relaxed and try not to worry..I know easier said than done! Hang in there toots! xxx
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:15 am

aww hun, im sorry ot hear abouit the bleeding.. i hope every thing is okay. maybe call the EPC n see if u can get a scan/ i had a early scan (well i found out that i was 12 weeks too) as i had some odd feelings n tey scaned me xx
x
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:17 am

ah kel...i really hope it's just implantation bleeding

(((hugs)))
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:55 am

well for the last 20mins or so i've got period like cramps really low down. The bleeding has increased too. I'm getting pains in my stomach too and know this is not good.

Thank you all for your well wishes but i think this is it. Going to see what happens tonight.

Really never thouught this would happen we were so lucky to fall pregnant after a year and 6 months of trying.

But guess its just not meant to be. Would have rathered i didnt get a bfp then this
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:58 am

Oh no. I really hope ure little bean sticks hun! x
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:04 am

i really just want to cry but OH keeps saying everything will be fine lots of women bleed but i've an ache in my lower back all around my waist stomach and pelvis area they are not too painful but then i've a very high pain freshold. I'm feeling quite hot too but no temp
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:08 am

Give it a couple of days hon. It could be as everyone else has said, try not to stress too much about it yet xxx
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:10 am

aww kelly, wait and see what happens, I was convinced my period was coming because of the cramps and bleeding, then it just went away, hope it stops x
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:14 am

kelly i know its hard..i had 3 miscarrys and it all started with lower back pain.. but when i had my normal pregnancys.. not that i knew they where at the time i had it too.. so ti is completely normal.. i aslo found the more i worried the more it intensified the aching Sad try to relax and chill and think of someting else xxxx sending you hugs x
Back to top Go down
Gloworm

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:44 am

I know what you're going through, I bled with both pregnancies, first time I was fine, second time I miscarried. All I can say try and relax as best you can and don't go googling things like I did, because I just wound myself up in knots. Everyone is thinking of you and hoping it's not the end for you. xx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:02 am

*Update*

This will be T.M.I, anyway i went to the loo (no.2 Embarassed ) and after i've been the pains feel well alot lot less. There is some pains in my bottom area like cramping so i think i may still be constipated.

Anyway i've had a bit of a cry which ended in me being slapped around the face by Rowan, (Cheers Rowan) so i gave him a big cuddle and kiss and we went back down stairs.

Anyway thinking its all over i went into the kitchen to put all the pregnancy tests in the bin i threw them all in and all the feckers came back out. so picked them all back up made sure i watched what i was doing and threw them all back in. and the bleeding things all came back out again.

so i'm taking that as a sign not to give up and have put them all back on the work top.

I have not passed and form of clots or tissue so i need to keep positive.

thank you all so much for your support today
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:05 am

Aw Kelly I literally have everything crossed for you hun xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: bleeding : (   bleeding : ( - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

bleeding : (

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
bleeding : ( - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
bleeding : ( - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
bleeding : ( - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
bleeding : ( - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
bleeding : ( - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
bleeding : ( - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
bleeding : ( - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
bleeding : ( - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
bleeding : ( - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
bleeding : ( - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
bleeding : ( - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
bleeding : ( - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
bleeding : ( - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
bleeding : ( - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
bleeding : ( - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words