Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol _
PostSubject: getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol   getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:30 am

Well since Sunday afternoon Libby has just not wanted to eat anything, she's not drinking much either Sad

This morning when she got up she had a really full poopy nappy (first one since Sunday), and she has been rubbing her belly and whinging so I would assume she's got a tummy ache. Would should I do though? I have managed to get 2 cups of milk down her today and she has nibbled on a few things but it's the fluids I'm worried about. Do you think I should take her to the docs tomorrow if she's no better?

Last edited by Susan,Libby+1 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LesleyandBethany

About Me!
My Name: Lesley
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol   getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:17 am

Hi Susan, hope Libby is getting better but I would perhaps take her to get checked out tomorrow to give you piece of mind if nothing else xx
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol   getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:24 am

Thanks Lesley, I'll see if she eats her breakfast (normally she eats really well in the morning) and if she doesn't I'll take her to the docs.

It's awful, just as she's been eating well and actually gaining weight she has a set back Sad
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol   getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:47 am

Yer, i'd just nip her to the doc's too, they may be able to give her a little something to settle her tummy. xxx
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol   getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:41 am

Yeh I would take her too - you'd hope she'd drink more milk than that even on a poorly tummy

Hope she gets better soon x
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol   getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Thanks Zee and Lisa.

Well she's still asleep which isn't like her so when she does wake up if she doesn't drink or eat anything then I'll definately take her to the docs. xx
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol   getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:48 pm

She eventually got up at 9am!! She'd drunk her drink in night which she hadn't been doing and had some drink first thing. She did attempt to eat her breakfast but really only managed 5 mouthfuls (which again is better than yesterday). She then asked for a pear but only nibbled at it Rolling Eyes but drunk a cup and a half soon afterwards. She has eaten some dinner as well so I do think she is getting better. So fingers crossed she's over the worst!!!! xx
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol   getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Well we put off taking her to the docs as she had starting eating some bits and drinking but today although she is still drinking/nibbling on some food she has now developed a rash, it's hard to explain but it's really only on her torso and they are quite small and very faint (I tried to take a pic but she wasn't having any of it Rolling Eyes )

Do you think she had a virus and is getting over it or do you think I should take her to the docs?

Sorry to be a pain! Thank you xx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol   getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:35 pm

Hey hun, rashes are a very common sign of a virus making its way out of a childs system.

Do the glass test to make sure that it goes away when you roll it over.

As long as she is drinking water and having wet nappies (and her temp isnt sky high) I would just keep her indoors and let her fight it off x
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol   getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:49 pm

Thanks Laura.

Yeah they do disappear, she doesn't have a temperature and she seems alot better in herself than she had been the last few days. She is having wet nappies - not many, but she isn't drinking as much as she used to, saying that though she is drinking some. It's so hard knowing what to do for the best, I think I'll leave her today and see what she/the rash is like tomorrow.

She has lost so much weight since sunday so I'm trying my hardest to get high calorie things in her like cheese/milk etc. but typically she only want healthy things like pear/grapes etc. Rolling Eyes Mad
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol   getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Just a quick update - hopefully this is it!!!!

Ok so she was more interested in her food yesterday afternoon and had a cereal bar then ate quite a bit of her tea, this morning her rash has virtually gone and she was pretty much begging for her breakfast and ate about 2 thirds of it Very Happy

Soooo really hoping this is it now and she can start putting on the weight that she lost, she is so blinking skinny Crying or Very sad xx
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol   getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:24 am

Lets hope she just had a virus and is over it now
Poor thing didnt really have the weight to lose did she! Hopefully she can put it back on quickly!
x
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol   getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol Empty

Back to top Go down

getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Toddler Talk-
Latest topics
» Spotting
getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
getting worried now *UPDATED* and *UPDATED* again lol Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???