Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

make your flipping mind up!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

make your flipping mind up!!  _
PostSubject: make your flipping mind up!!    make your flipping mind up!!  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:46 pm

argh seriously had enough now!!

few days ago having really really strong BH and period pains thought right this is it... got bouncing on my ball had them 1 every 20 mins... after 3 hours they disapeared!!! argh wasnt worried as they wernt getting anystronger.

then last night again I had them, they were alot stronger and actualy painful, felt exactly how I remembered contractions.. comming every 7 mins spot on. I even went and packed lillie a bag as mum and dad are away so she would have to go to my friends. (maybe thats what did it!!) stopped again Sad

getting fed up now of all these false starts!! I even had a dream last tnight I had a boy 21 stone!! haha but was 8lb 15oz (that even a weight?!) but was so real. this morn I woke up to look at the moses basket empty my heart sank Sad was a fab labour mind I had him in my sleep the MW didnt want to wake me! now thats my kind of labour!

Just want to know if alls ok, and how BIG this baby is actualy going to be, and stop me loosing sleep over labour! so worried its going to all go wrong this time nad end up with a section because he/she gets stuck as their too big Sad can you tell my minds working over time!!!

again sorry for the rant!! (2nd rant this morn!!) Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
loola_hoop

loola_hoop

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: make your flipping mind up!!    make your flipping mind up!!  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:12 pm

aww hun, i feel for you, i remeber having a dream that i had Kieran in my sleep and didnt realise until i went downstairs and OH said "wheres your bump gone?" so i went upstairs to check and he was in his crib fully dressed Shocked lol
pregnancy does funny things to us, but all these false starts are a good sign that its gonna happen soon Very Happy and why do you think he gonna be so big he'll get stuck? xXx
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: make your flipping mind up!!    make your flipping mind up!!  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Awww chick I feel for ya! When you get to 38 weeks you think your in the final straight especially when you are getting those contractions etc and when they stop it must really do ya head in!!!

I had a section at 38 weeks with Jake so if you wanna ask any questions about it then feel free! My aunt's 2nd baby got stuck and she had an emergency section and it was all fine!

I haven't yet gone into labour naturally as was induced the 2nd time at 41 weeks so I feel like a right div cause I wouldn't know if it started or not!!!

xxx
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: make your flipping mind up!!    make your flipping mind up!!  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:24 pm

they think its a big baby, had a growth scan few weeks ago as off the 90th centile and was 7&1/2 lb then. said can put on 1/2 lb a week so full term was looking at 9lber!
Im hoping they've got it wrong.

Im worrying so much about a section I think as I know it will be such hard work afterwards with lillie, and OH isnt the most helpful, and Im quite an independant person and the thought of not being able to do things really stressing me out lol

But guess I shouldnt worry about it geting stuck, they surely would have booked me in for a section if they thought was too big for me wouldnt they???

just come back from the MW, mentioned about the pains lastnight and she said that ment things were going to be soon, and didnt expect to see me next week, but not holding my breath feel worse now than when I went. even thought she thought I would be anyday. Rolling Eyes

hey ho guess I should be making the most of it really and stop moaning!! sorry guys x x
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: make your flipping mind up!!    make your flipping mind up!!  EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:20 am

I think if they were worried about bubs getting stuck they would have done what they did to me with Jake when he was breech to see if I could have him normally! I had scans/x-rays of my pelvis to see if there was enough room! Although I am not sure they do this now! It was 10 years ago!!

As for a section if you do have to have one then OH will have no choice but to help! I am guessing he will have paternity leave so he won't be able to use the "I have been at work all day excuse"! Lillie will love being able to help look after you and bubs and she is old enough to understand that you will be in pain etc. My best advice for after the section is too get up and move about as soon as possible, the longer you stay in bed after the harder it is!! If I have a section this time then I am only planning to spend one night in hospital! I only spent 3 in with Jake and hated it!

Your MW seems positive about bubs being here soon!

Don't worry about moaning you have been baby cooking for nearly 9 months you are entitled to worry and moan!! Just try and relax and enjoy the last few days of being a mum of 1!!

xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: make your flipping mind up!!    make your flipping mind up!!  EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:30 am

Awww hun, you are nearly there now. Not too far to go!

Hopefully the mw was right and things will start to happen soon.

xx
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: make your flipping mind up!!    make your flipping mind up!!  EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:00 am

Ooo hope it's not too much longer for you - or at least not much more "is it, isn't it" Smile xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: make your flipping mind up!!    make your flipping mind up!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

make your flipping mind up!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Conceiving, Pregnancy & Birth :: Pregnancy-
Latest topics
» Spotting
make your flipping mind up!!  Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
make your flipping mind up!!  Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
make your flipping mind up!!  Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
make your flipping mind up!!  Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
make your flipping mind up!!  Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
make your flipping mind up!!  Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
make your flipping mind up!!  Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
make your flipping mind up!!  Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
make your flipping mind up!!  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
make your flipping mind up!!  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
make your flipping mind up!!  Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
make your flipping mind up!!  Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
make your flipping mind up!!  Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
make your flipping mind up!!  Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
make your flipping mind up!!  Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words