Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Do you mind your OH going out?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Do you mind your OH going out? _
PostSubject: Do you mind your OH going out?   Do you mind your OH going out? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:36 am

Generally Id say no I dont mind at all. In the past he only went out once every 2 mths or so (apart from the end of my pg when he went out every flaming wk and I was for killing him- getting it out of his system he promised Rolling Eyes ) About 2 months ago his friend split from his fiancee of 6 years (she caught him e-mailing call girls asking to meet up & exchanging details with other men of girls they knew. He had also advertised himself on gumtree looking for fun . Dont think he actually cheated but she found an msn account with 700 female contacts. Basically he was an internet perv! Mad They have an 17 mth old son & im really good friends with the girl as we were pg at same time). Since they split mid August I have been on 2 nights out with the girl and she has came for drinks here once. I enjoy her company and want to try and cheer her up a bit. My OH doesnt mind & still gets on with the girl, he told her his friend is a twat.

Its just starting to piss me off how much time my OH spends texting this asshole! You may have noticed on my fb I put a bad bromance video on to display my point in a jokey way. He texts OH about 15 times a day, ranging from begging him to come out every fri/sat to telling him how depressed he is. He comes to our house once a week for 'a chat' and is just generally irritating me atm. We took Caitlin trick or treating at MILs tonight & had to rush back so OH could get ready to go out with this bloke again. They go out every 2-3 wks and the last time Stuart went out with him he had 4 seizures the next day cos he had got so wasted with him. This guy NEVER went out with him when he was with his fiancee, he just hung out with her family and didnt give a toot what stuart was at.

Stuart agrees his friend is a bit OTT with the texting & doesnt go out every time the guy aks. We had a bit of a row tonight and he offered not to go out but I dont want to seem like a witch stoppinh him having fun - Id crack if he ever told me I couldnt do something!

How often does your OH go out? Does it bother you? Am I wrong to worry about him being friends with this guy? I do feel a bit sorry for him losing his fiance, child, home, car etc but it was his own flaming fault!
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you mind your OH going out?   Do you mind your OH going out? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:40 am

Ermmmmm, well TBH Simon never goes out - but saying that neither of us are ones for going out. Sorry not much help! xx
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you mind your OH going out?   Do you mind your OH going out? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:45 am

I wish Rob would go out more, it would give him his time to himself and less time to bug me lol, I'm not one for going out though. I used to be but then I had a baby and got fat LOL x
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you mind your OH going out?   Do you mind your OH going out? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:48 am

My oh has got a serious bromance going on with his bestfriend, they have been bestfriends since school though and lived togeter at uni etc, I'm actually good friends with him myself though and have been since before me and oh got together and he is genuinelythe lovliest bloke ever, so I think thats why I don't mind. Oh has got some friends that I really diapprove of!

THey don't go out with each other very much anymore because since I got pg oh isn't really into drinking anymore, they work together though.

I don't mind him going out it's literally about once evry 6 months but if it was every week Ithink I'd be a bit peed off.

They've also got matching tattoos, and their own song!
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you mind your OH going out?   Do you mind your OH going out? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:52 am

OMG matching tattoo's Laughing What are they of? x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you mind your OH going out?   Do you mind your OH going out? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:53 am

Snoops! I think you are very reasonable as you don't mind him
going out with the lads occasionally. He's lucky to have such sn understanding gf. But I'd be pissed off with his friend who keeps trying to get him go out.

His mate does sound like a twat!

Mine doesn't go out on "lads" nights out anymore as I told him years ago that if that's the life he wants then to feck off as it wasn't what I wanted. Bearing in mind we're older than you and hus mates are all a bit sad who are in their 40s and still out on the pull.
I've no problem with him going out to the pub to watch footy etc or on works nights out though. Thing is he says he works hard so when he's off he'd rather be with me (yer he's well trained)!

Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you mind your OH going out?   Do you mind your OH going out? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:58 am

My OH used to go out every week before we got married/pregnant with Aimee.

After Aimee's heart operation when she was born, he did go on a bit of a bender and went out a lot (I think he was getting the stress out of his system).

He has really stopped now and has only been out about 3/4 times this year. He is out tonight, but from what I gather (from fb pics) he will be home very soon, lol.

I feel sorry for your OH, as he is kind of being used by his mate because he is no longer in a relationship. I agree with you... totally his own fault.

Your OH does seem to say 'no' to him a few times from what you say, so I would probably sit tight and hope that this bloke finds another gf soon and leaves your OH alone xx
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you mind your OH going out?   Do you mind your OH going out? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:06 am

I hope he finds a gf too Laura. He isnt that bad a bloke, we were all quite shocked at what he had done (he didnt even deny it - just said it was joking around online), and he is a great dad (just a sh*t example now with regards relationships).

I cant complain too much as im kind of doing the same thing for the girl, the difference being she understands what its like having a LO full time and if I say I cant go out she accepts it & rearranges for a playdate during the week to catch up. The guy on the otherhand texts 10 times asking if stuart is sure and whether he's under the thumb etc...

Men Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you mind your OH going out?   Do you mind your OH going out? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:15 am

Theyve got lip on their bums, on opposite sides though so they can make them kiss Laughing

This is their song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nNJk6xhCxw
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you mind your OH going out?   Do you mind your OH going out? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:32 am

Argh mines out most week ends!!! Drives me mad!! If he doesn't go out for a few weeks he thinks he's not been out for months!! Wouldn't mind bur he can't go for one or two drinks, no no we're talking 2-3am hammered! & next day feels like shut & won't do anything! Our only day we all get together as plays foodie Sats.

But most of his friends are in relationships, so not too bad... But he tends to go out with the boys which ate single, now this bothers me. As they are buggers, on the pull/ end up random places but oh come home but do worry me.
Now tonight mines out wettin her head, but gone with his single friends grrr plus the ones in relationships but none have kids. & iv noticed some sly comment in his fb from a few saying not seen you out (for 2weeks whilst I was about to pop any day) really wound me up! No idea saving for Xmas & me being preg & now newborn. Few even asked him out last fri night after I had Hollie! Only been home an hour &he had few calls saying better be out! Thank god he didn't. But they have no idea!
Sorry iv gone off on a rant Sad I would be pisaed off too. I wouldn't be happy.

Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you mind your OH going out?   Do you mind your OH going out? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:02 pm

My oh doesnt really go out but then he works 2-3nights up till 10 anyway x
But when he goes out he will say im just going for a drink and i wont see him till 1-2am which pees me of or he will end up round his mates but not txt me that so im on his answerfone at 12 saying i know ur not in bla bla they close at 11 where the fing are you Laughing Laughing xx

Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you mind your OH going out?   Do you mind your OH going out? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:32 pm

my OH has been out once this year and that was out for my birthday Laughing
he doesn't drink so i don't have to out up with that nonsense! he'd rather play xbox with his friends and have a curry
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you mind your OH going out?   Do you mind your OH going out? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:47 pm

I dont mind my OH going out, actually cant wait for him to go out the door Twisted Evil I can have peace and quiet then to come on BANDA or read. Im an only child and i prefer my own company xx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you mind your OH going out?   Do you mind your OH going out? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:13 am

I'm slowly coming back round to the idea of oh going out, we had some problems and so had said neither of us will go out without the other. I think were at a point now where we could let it happen again, But it certainly wont be a regular thing!
Oh's not much of a drinker anyway so i doubt he'd want it to be anyway!

I say if its ok for him then its ok for me!
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you mind your OH going out?   Do you mind your OH going out? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:01 am

Gav goes out every weekend - every Sat. He doesnt really go "out out" like to the town but he goes roundhis mates for a drink n they watch movies or play poker.Weve always been quite social on a weekend n i sometimes go to my friends too (my mam has Alfie on a sat night) so gives us the chance to chill n have some social time.

Altho i do stay in quite alot now even if Alfie does stay out. I tend to get a chinese, bottle of wine n watch XFactor n then come on here!!!

Im glad he goes out - gives me some peace for a bit haha!!

x
Back to top Go down
Nutty1

Nutty1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you mind your OH going out?   Do you mind your OH going out? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:08 am

My o/h never goes out, he doesnt even really see any of his friends any more either. Wish he would make more of an effort with friends and have some days or evenings out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you mind your OH going out?   Do you mind your OH going out? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you mind your OH going out?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Do you mind your OH going out? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Do you mind your OH going out? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Do you mind your OH going out? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Do you mind your OH going out? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Do you mind your OH going out? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Do you mind your OH going out? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Do you mind your OH going out? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Do you mind your OH going out? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Do you mind your OH going out? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Do you mind your OH going out? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Do you mind your OH going out? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Do you mind your OH going out? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Do you mind your OH going out? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Do you mind your OH going out? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Do you mind your OH going out? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words