Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

My food diary! :/

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

My food diary! :/ _
PostSubject: My food diary! :/   My food diary! :/ EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:47 pm

Ok so I'm inspired by Kell and Amy's threads so I'm starting my own.

I'm gonna write down everything I eat too so if I eat something not so good I have to admit it and live with the consequences. I am not gonna completely deny myself however because I don't believe in that. I have had a bit of a rubbish weekend coz I've been ill but I've definately cut down my portion size each day (I think my biggest problem is not what I eat - it's how much of it). I'm also doing a meal planner for this week (weekdays only coz I'm away at the weekend) and will see how it goes.

Tonight: Pork stroganof and boiled rice
Tuesday: Homemade shepards pie
Wednesday: Grilled pork loin steaks with savoury rice (I've got a lot of pork to use up Rolling Eyes)
Thursday: Breaded Cod with Jacket potato and beans
Friday: Bolognese with pasta

I am going to pizza hut on Saturday for my cousins birthday so don't know what I will have there but not sure I'll be able to resist sharing a pizza with OH - I'll see how the weigh in goes on Friday and it will hopefully spur me on to choose a healthy option (if you can have one at pizza hut? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I dont do salad when eating out - no way never! Laughing ).

I am also gonna make a huge pan of veg soup tomorrow lunch and will freeze it in portions and have that for lunches with 1!!!!!! slice of bread instead of the usual 3-4 Embarassed

Today I have eaten:
Breakfast: 1/2 a banana and a few segments of Thomas' mandarin orange
Lunch: Lighter life wrap with 2 slices of chargrilled chicken, salad and a small amount of light salad cream.
Dinner: Pork stroganof with boiled rice
Snack: fruit corner yoghurt

I'm trying to cut out snacks but might cave after the kids have gone to bed and have a yoghirt or piece of fruit instead.

xx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My food diary! :/   My food diary! :/ EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:19 am

Food for today:

Breakfast: Half a banana (Thomas eats the other half incase anybody thinks I'm weird) and couple of mini breadsticks that Thomas forced into my mouth Shocked
Lunch: Ham salad sandwich with light salad cream and gingerbread man's head - again administered by little man Rolling Eyes
Dinner: Homemade shephards pie
Snacks: Fruit corner yoghurt, handfull of grapes

Each day that goes by I am becoming more and more aware of what I am putting in my mouth at all times. I continually ask myself - am I hungry? do I need this? I'm still answering yes to both those questions most of the time at the moment but hopefully soon I will find my full switch Embarassed

xx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My food diary! :/   My food diary! :/ EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:18 am

Food for today:

Breakfast: 1/2 slice of toast + 1/2 banana
Lunch: left over cottage pie from last night - small portion
Dinner: Pasta with bolognese sauce - only ate 1/2 coz my OH gave me loads!
snacks: fruit corner yoghurt + handfull grapes

Not too bad today although I'm regreting the shepherds pie - should've gone for a healthier option although Ive spent all afternoon running round the garden with the kids so kind of excercise? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

xx
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My food diary! :/   My food diary! :/ EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:44 am

Quote :
choose a healthy option (if you can have one at pizza hut? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
you can you can! you can get a small pizza and a salad bowl (i know you said no salad!) cos they have couscous, pasta all kinds that you can have which don't have cheese all over so are much lower in calories but will fill you up Smile OR you could get pasta if youre into that but it's always quite high in calories too Smile

oh and drinking a pint of water/sugar free juice every hour or two is a great thing - most people mistake thirst and hunger apparently...anyway this is all easy for me to say, im using bf as a diet get out of jail free card Laughing
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My food diary! :/   My food diary! :/ EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:43 am

Lol Mari - good idea - I dont order salad as a meal when out (waste if you ask me Razz ) but I do like pizza hut salad bar. Although I tend to miss out the lettuce and tomato in favour of couscous, potato salad and coleslaw Embarassed I think I'll take your advice Mari - SMALL pizza SMALL pizza SMALL pizza (if I keep saying it it might sink in! SMALL!!!! ) Laughing

xx
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My food diary! :/   My food diary! :/ EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:15 am

Laughing im only saying it cos i was so bloody pleased with myself getting a small pizza yesterday - but i was so nice to finish a pizza without feeling actually physically sick Laughing i always order a medium or large and force myself not to 'waste' it and make myself ill Very Happy oooh pizza hut potato salad is the best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My food diary! :/   My food diary! :/ EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:09 am

Haha - I am exactly the same - my eyes are always bigger than my belly (well stomach - nothing is bigger than my belly! Embarassed Sad ) and I hate waste so force it down. I'm gonna try really hard to be good and will probably go for what you suggested although Ive heard rumours of a 2 course for £9 deal and maybe the menu will be limited? I might just buck the trend and go a la carte Very Happy

xx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My food diary! :/   My food diary! :/ EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:45 am

Today:

Breakfast: 1/2 banana + plum
Lunch: Tuna salad sandwich with light salad cream
Dinner: Grilled pork loin teaks with savoury rice
Snacks: Fruit corner yoghurt, handfull of grapes - oh and pinched a chip of Thomas' tea Embarassed Laughing

OMG I really hope I have at least lost 1lb tomorrow - I have been battling the cravings all week - it's a good job I'm so stubborn!

xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My food diary! :/   My food diary! :/ Empty

Back to top Go down

My food diary! :/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Life :: Healthy Living-
Latest topics
» Spotting
My food diary! :/ Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
My food diary! :/ Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
My food diary! :/ Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
My food diary! :/ Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
My food diary! :/ Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
My food diary! :/ Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
My food diary! :/ Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
My food diary! :/ Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
My food diary! :/ Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
My food diary! :/ Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
My food diary! :/ Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
My food diary! :/ Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
My food diary! :/ Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
My food diary! :/ Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
My food diary! :/ Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words