Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Seriously rubbish day!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Seriously rubbish day! _
PostSubject: Seriously rubbish day!   Seriously rubbish day! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:29 am

As most of you will have seen on my FB I have had a rubbish day!

A nasty person/s dipped our cat in used oil last night......it absolutely stinks, so we think 2 stroke bike oil. My OH is feeling crap because he let her in last night in the dark and thought she looked wet, so ushered her into the kitchen to dry off, and went to bed. This morning I walks in the kitchen and nearly go A over T on a slippery floor. I couoldnt work out for a min what the hell had happened, and was cursing myself for thinkin id left a baking tray out or something that the cat had got in. I then realised that the cat was greasy, and its paws were stained about 3 inches up her legs in thin black oil. We washed her first in a shampoo which did bugger all, and then rang the vet for advice and they said to wash her in lots of fairy liquid. Shes a bit better now, but still needs another wash. Shes poorly though I think, but the vet said as it was ??? ingested hrs before we found her then the poisoning may already be in process, so we just have to wait to see if she comes through it Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad .....we'd kept her in all night too, and only let her out for an hour between 10.30-11.30pm to avoid the trick or treaters.

We think we know who it is though, but have no proof! The cat is very 'in your face', and will go into peoples houses or sit with the kids in the close etc....this family have a cat and they dont like chivas going near theirs! Yesterday morning the kids (absolute spoilt brats) said that the cat had been in their house that morning, and their mum had been scratched when trying to get it out of the house. Weve found the kids chasing the cat on numerous times with a stick, and when weve asked them what theyre doing they say that their mum has told them to keep the cat away! Evil or Very Mad ......They have a garage full of motocross bikes...hmmmmm - 2 stroke oil Neutral

Youd think that we live in a crappy area, but their are 7 detached houses in our close, but we are the only ones who rent ours, and I cant help thinking that this family hate this!! They really think that they own the strip, and have their flash cars parked everywhere!!! We came home the other week, and a bentley was parked on our drive......we asked whos it was cos their was nowhere to put our car (x reg golf Laughing ).....and the 'dad' came out and said im sorry but there was nowhere for us to put it, and we couldnt leave it on the road......ffs the cheek!! They think because were renting they can just treat us like crap!

The bit I feel awful about is that we arent gonna be able to keep her, because literally everytime she goes out she either getting chased, tormented, or now hurt!! Where will they stop?? Its not the cats fault, but I cant keep putting her in danger like this!

Anyhow every action has a reaction, and wouldnt It be awful if something terrible happened to something of theirs!

On top of all that Isla has been in a grouch all day, Ive got a banging headache, Isla & Jess have injections tomorrow, and generally I feel like walking out the front door and not coming back for a week!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

Seriously rubbish day! _
PostSubject: Re: Seriously rubbish day!   Seriously rubbish day! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:34 am

Oh hon, rough day. I dont blame you for feeling awful. The people who did that to your poor kit deserve the biggest karmic ass *$%£ the universe can hand out. Animal cruelty makes me livid. I just hope she hasnt ingested enough to harm her and after a few days of feeling rubbish is back on the mend. Ot wasnt your OH fault if he didnt realise. Id give poor kitkat another wash take some paracetamol and curl up on sofa for big cuddles with OH if i were you, heres one from me too Seriously rubbish day! 214829
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

Seriously rubbish day! _
PostSubject: Re: Seriously rubbish day!   Seriously rubbish day! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:41 am

aww hun Sad thats V.poo,. i would prob call the rspca n tell them that they chase your cat and hate to think what they are doing to theirs..
i hate people like that thou.. think their own poop dont stink.
hope that ur kitty gets better soon thou, xx
Back to top Go down
tigger

Edit MY profile

Seriously rubbish day! _
PostSubject: Re: Seriously rubbish day!   Seriously rubbish day! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:44 am

OMG hun sorry you are having such a bad day. There are some sicko's around, why do people do think like that to poor defenceless animals. Sending you hugz too xx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

Seriously rubbish day! _
PostSubject: Re: Seriously rubbish day!   Seriously rubbish day! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:57 am

I saw on fb earlier. This makes me so bloody angry. How can somebody be so cruel?

Do you think that somebody did it on purpose or that she maybe jumped/fell in it?

Maybe you could look at keeping her as a cat who just goes out in either just in the day when you are around, or very late at night when they are all in bed with their doors locked?

She will soon get in any habit of indoors/outdoors you want her to.

x
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

Seriously rubbish day! _
PostSubject: Re: Seriously rubbish day!   Seriously rubbish day! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:02 am

Oh what a poo day! I can't believe what tossers for neighbours you have, it just goes to prove that no amount of money can give you any amount of class or respect. That is disgusting to treat any animal in such a way. I'm sure your kitty will be fine. My dad once accidentally creosoted ours! I should probs explain he creosoted the gate, and didn't think about the fact that the cat squeezed through the gap. Although he (the cat) was a little delicate for a few days, and stank, he soon recovered.

Hope you have a nice relaxing evening, and tomorrow is a new day. Hopefully a much better one x x x
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Seriously rubbish day! _
PostSubject: Re: Seriously rubbish day!   Seriously rubbish day! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:09 am

awwww Lisa. Bloody cruel bastards !!!!! Hope kitty will be ok, sending lots of kisses to her xx
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

Seriously rubbish day! _
PostSubject: Re: Seriously rubbish day!   Seriously rubbish day! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:14 am

what a crap day, those people that did that to your cat are sick! Put your feet up and have a whisky x
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

Seriously rubbish day! _
PostSubject: Re: Seriously rubbish day!   Seriously rubbish day! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:20 am

pinkyd wrote:
what a crap day, those people that did that to your cat are sick! Put your feet up and have a whisky x

im having to settle for 2 paracetamol and a bag of aero bubbles Wink

Thanks ladies!!! Seriously rubbish day! 466645
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Seriously rubbish day! _
PostSubject: Re: Seriously rubbish day!   Seriously rubbish day! Empty

Back to top Go down

Seriously rubbish day!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Seriously rubbish day! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Seriously rubbish day! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Seriously rubbish day! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Seriously rubbish day! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Seriously rubbish day! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Seriously rubbish day! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Seriously rubbish day! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Seriously rubbish day! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Seriously rubbish day! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Seriously rubbish day! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Seriously rubbish day! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Seriously rubbish day! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Seriously rubbish day! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Seriously rubbish day! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Seriously rubbish day! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words