Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Its a *$%£ joke

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

Its a *$%£ joke _
PostSubject: Its a *$%£ joke   Its a *$%£ joke EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:23 am

Seriously why the *$%£ are they even there???

I have been split up from my ex husband for about 9 years now and i have received a grand total of £150 in maintenance.
He owes me through the CSA over £24,000. Yes thats right twenty four thousand quid!! They have taken him to court twice to apply legal liability for the money which they won, had the baliffs onto him, hounded his bosses over the years and still have never got a penny from him. Each step takes about a year to go through (and thats when they have a confident address, otherwise they just dont do anything) by which time he has moved jobs or addresses. Only reason i got £150 out of him is cause he is now on benefits and they take £5 per week off him to give to me!! £5 per week for 2 kids!
The next step was to send him to prison but he started claiming benefits so they cant get him for the money he owes until he starts work again.
I found out a while back that he has been working on the side all the time he has been claiming so i rang the benefit fraud line but they said it could take till the end of Feb to get a case together.
Seriously this *$%£ man is the scum of the earth, has no interest in these 2 kids, never paid a penny for them yet wont agree to let Ben oficially adopt them.

I want the bastard to die a painful slow death!!!!!!!

Last edited by mara on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

Its a *$%£ joke _
PostSubject: Re: Its a *$%£ joke   Its a *$%£ joke EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:28 am

What a total shite!

I wish I could offer some more advice, but it sounds like you have gone through every avenue you can do.

Your kids are defo better off without him x
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Its a *$%£ joke _
PostSubject: Re: Its a *$%£ joke   Its a *$%£ joke EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:33 am

Oh the main reason for my post too was i have just rang them up cause the £5 that goes in my bank hasnt been paid since 17th Nov and they have told me that its cause of the weather!!! Its a *$%£ joke 830764
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

Its a *$%£ joke _
PostSubject: Re: Its a *$%£ joke   Its a *$%£ joke EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:37 am

haha weather ?

they are bad , i have never bothered with csa before but my friend tries and she is having same problem but her ex now sees it as being on the dole is life so not to pay any csa ,,, im sure he works on sly . when he did get jobs he would get found out and quit before csa could get him ! ,, its so obvious what they are doing so they should be denied dole
he aslo refuses to allow her finace to adopt the child , its sad as he dont see him at all !
Back to top Go down
Miss B

Miss B

Edit MY profile

Its a *$%£ joke _
PostSubject: Re: Its a *$%£ joke   Its a *$%£ joke EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:42 am

my god mara, i could write that my self!! the CSa are a blummin pain the backside. u have to do all the foot work for them Sad !! the enforcement officer went to my ex's door and assaulted her, claiming he was really his brother. and has since vanished. yet i can drive to his house and see him sat there eating his tea.. yet the csa caant find him!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Its a *$%£ joke _
PostSubject: Re: Its a *$%£ joke   Its a *$%£ joke EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:43 am

Yeh he hasnt seen them since i walked out on the *$%£. Tom was 1 and chel was 3. We actually went throough the adoption process this year but in court his reasons which were "cause they are mine" plus my scummy parents intefering stopped it going through.
I mean wtf does he think they are his possessions arrgghhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Its a *$%£ joke _
PostSubject: Re: Its a *$%£ joke   Its a *$%£ joke EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:44 am

bloody hell what a skank !!!!! thats terrible !! The CSA are feckin useless xx
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

Its a *$%£ joke _
PostSubject: Re: Its a *$%£ joke   Its a *$%£ joke EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:46 am

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

^ no use at all but very annoyed on your behalf! What a pile of crap! As if he's ever going to work again - what's he on benefits for?! Being a twat?!
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

Its a *$%£ joke _
PostSubject: Re: Its a *$%£ joke   Its a *$%£ joke EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:17 am

OMG Mara - it's soo frustrating isn't it!!! How the hell does he get to have such a hold over you, yet have none of the responsibility!!

xx
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

Its a *$%£ joke _
PostSubject: Re: Its a *$%£ joke   Its a *$%£ joke EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:02 am

Surely based on the fact that he hasn't been around at all for them growing up, and how much the stupid bastard has been dodging the CSA and paying for his kids they should let Ben adopt them. He's more of a dad to them than that twat. Grrr I hate men like that, they make my blood boil!! xx
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

Its a *$%£ joke _
PostSubject: Re: Its a *$%£ joke   Its a *$%£ joke EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:30 am

bastards like him should be made to pay the majority of benefits they get and so much more of their wages when they work

what an absolute tosser

Last edited by kenty on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Its a *$%£ joke _
PostSubject: Re: Its a *$%£ joke   Its a *$%£ joke EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:38 am

one word........twat!
Back to top Go down
Mummy2aMiracle

Mummy2aMiracle

About Me!
My Name: Dilly
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

Its a *$%£ joke _
PostSubject: Re: Its a *$%£ joke   Its a *$%£ joke EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:05 am

My ex hasn't paid one penny towards MJ!! I rang them and gave them all the info I told them everything where his dad lives, where his mum lives even his local pub where he drinks every Fri and Sat night with his father and all the other info my "spies" in London have told me but they've closed the case as they can't find him (more like they can't be assed!) I'm going through the adoption process next year to get MJ adopted by my hubby. The solicitor said my ex has to have had no contact for 5 years before the courts would consider it so on MJ's 6th birthday we are going to start proceedings (he came to MJ's 1st birthday party cuz I was trying to be nice so I invited him)

I said to my ex he could see MJ as much as he likes, his mum and sister have said they'd drive him from London to here so he could see her etc... He didn't bother :'(
To satisfy the courts I'm having to write letters to his old address and get no replies as proof that he is unwilling to gain contact and/or proof that he isn't living there anymore (which I know he isn't cuz my mate who was living with us said so)

I could just lie and say he never came to her 1st birthday but I really don't like lying and nor can I lie, esp on the bible (I probs end up going to hell or something lol).

I think the CSA are a waste of time, effort and energy. I told them he is working cash in hand and not claiming benefit so he could stay hidden but they don't care and couldn't care less tbh!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

Its a *$%£ joke _
PostSubject: Re: Its a *$%£ joke   Its a *$%£ joke EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am

CSA are crap!x My dad didnt pay my mum a penny for us 5 kids since they split up 10years ago. He even got up and moved away secretly so the csa couldnt find him. My mum found out in the end gave them the place he was and they did nothing xx
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Its a *$%£ joke _
PostSubject: Re: Its a *$%£ joke   Its a *$%£ joke EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Bloody hell I would be fuming!! & because the snow WTF?!?

We have trouble well oh has trouble with them too! & he's paying them but they still f up. Oh ex not been receiving money for few months but oh has been paying it, they are still working out where the money is!! But luckly him & his ex now are ok & they've sorted it between them untill gets sorted. But others sent so lucky to be speaking. Or a poor child would be going without!!
Also oh bil (waste of space, i hate him know hates a strong word & all but i do) but hes got 2daughters thr same age by 2dif ppl, (1being my sil) but the other girl he doesnt have anything to do with her, he never remembers her name. But he bouldly was boasting the other day how hes never paid a penny towards her. Hes given wrong adreses or postcode wrong so they take months to find him, then just ignore the leyters & court letters. Shes now 15 & hes not paid a thing & havnt caught up with him. He was saying other day how they musr have lost him as hadnt heard from them for few years!!! Wrong wrong

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Its a *$%£ joke _
PostSubject: Re: Its a *$%£ joke   Its a *$%£ joke Empty

Back to top Go down

Its a *$%£ joke

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Its a *$%£ joke Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Its a *$%£ joke Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Its a *$%£ joke Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Its a *$%£ joke Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Its a *$%£ joke Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Its a *$%£ joke Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Its a *$%£ joke Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Its a *$%£ joke Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Its a *$%£ joke Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Its a *$%£ joke Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Its a *$%£ joke Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Its a *$%£ joke Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Its a *$%£ joke Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Its a *$%£ joke Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Its a *$%£ joke Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words