Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies - Page 40 _
PostSubject: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi

I'm not sure if any of you have moved over yet, but I'll keep checking in case any of you find this.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Happy hols Kell! And belated happy birthday to Charlie!!!

OMG i want another baby, ugh, broody feelings go away! We are all excited as we are off to Oz next Feb. Me and the girls are booked to go with my sister on 4th Feb, and then Steve will come out towards the end of the month, hoping myself and the girlies are out there for 4-5 weeks.

We have ordered Isla a Fisher Price Little People garage and train set off Ebay. Not sure we will get her much else as she hads loads. I know my Mum and sis have got her a pram with a dolly. Suspect Immy may be very jealous of it though!

How's the footy gone this weekend Pen? You sound so busy with all the organisation.

We are off to a BBQ later, although it is chucking it down - boo!

Love to all x x x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:05 am

Fran, how exciting! I mean about both things, oz and the broody thing.

I would love to go to oz but we haven't got any family there and I wouldn't know where to start. We're going to Cyprus next year but the year after I think we'll be going to Florida.

Are you planning on ttc?? Having 3 children is great.

Allies speach is great now and she talks in little sentences, she's so cute.

Footy is great. Our open age team won. Their first game yesterday 3-1. I was really shocked at how much swearing there was. Thankfully the only word Ellie picked up on was REFEREE!! She was stood on the touchline shouting "referee" lol.

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!
My Name: Laura
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 40 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:25 am

Hi all

How are we all

Cant believe our babies are all turning 2!! Robs birthday is on the 29th, can you remind me of the dates of your babies birthday's please! I've got a brain like a sieve!

What have you all been up to? We went back to playgroup today, Rob loved it but got so worn out which was good! Just been trying to decide what to get Rob for his birthday, i think we're getting him this garage:
http://www.elc.co.uk/Big-City-Garage-with-FREE-SuperWheels-Cars/125154,default,pd.html
It does say for 3 years plus but he has played with a garage like it and really loves it!
We've also got him a camera as he loves using our camera to take photo's of himself(dont know where he gets that from!) which was ment to be £50 but was £35, its one of those one's that can be dropped and it wont break.
My mum has got him this kitchen:
http://www.elc.co.uk/Sizzlin%27-Kitchen-with-Accessories/128801,default,pd.html
we'll get him a few little bits too but he already has so many toys and we are running out of room!!

I'm still doing Weight Watchers, i've been going almost 8 weeks and i've lost 20 and half lb so doing quite well!
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:04 am

Hello all,
BAck today from a lovely holiday in Spain seeing Dave's mum. Their house is brilliant now, its actually a proper house with walls and everything and decorated so well.

Sophia is now an ickle two year old! So scary! and she really does seem 2 suddenly! She has had lots of celebrations really, we went to mums on the 26th as mums birthday is 27th and she got a lovely talking teaset. Then we had Daves family over on the 29th before we went on holiday and we gave her her easel which she adores! And she got a magnadoodle type thingy, a scribble on dinosaur and a gap hoody. Then we went to Sapin and she got a couple of small pressies from us and a pram from nana and gramps's dogs! lol and gramps made a fabby doggy cake. Then today we got back to a new sanpit in the garden put in by grandpa and a parcel from my sister with the most gorgeous card and dalmation pattern sunglasses! She is so proud of them! And then hopefully swimming with a couple of friends tomorrow then all done!

Spain was lovely and relaxing up in the mountains, Sophs slept in a big bed and didnt fall out once! She does still occasionally out of her cotbed! And was lovely seeing all. We told Dave's mum about the baby. We planned to anyway but had to really and they guessed as soon as we had been there for the day when i refused a beer and after tthe twentieth loo trip, it was pretty onvious! LOL. They are really happy for us and have promised to keep it secret for now.

Glad to be home in a wya but means going back to work etc.... Should be a good challenge though.

Hope all are well and happy birthdy to all thise now two and happy birthdya to all those about to turn two!

Sophia now has a new toddler phrase, getting a bit annoying now actually '' I need it right now!'' LOL oh now the fun begins.....

Love to all,

MAndy xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:29 am

Hey girlies!!!!

Well, I have a two year old now Smile

Mandy, sounds like Sophia had a lovely day with lots of nice presents Smile

Ellie got her kitchen and my parents bought her pots and pans and lots of pretend food. Everyone else bought her clothes and mil bought her a lovely winter coat. Mark had the day off on Friday and we had a lovely day at the zoo.

Had a nice day today, we went for a walk by the canal and home. Oh cooked haddock soup, it was lovely but the house now stinks of fish.

Have any babies had their two year check ups yet?

Xx
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Hi all

Where is everyone, its so quiet on here now!!

Hope Ellie had a lovely day.
Cant believe Robert is 2 next week! Robert didnt even have a 1 year check! Do they do them at your doctors? I would like him to have one, i dont think anything is wrong but i would just like to know he is at the level he should be.

How are you Mandy?
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:21 am

Hi girls,

How is everyone? It certainly is getting quiet on here isn't it! I do have a quick look at Banda most days, but don't usually have much time for replies.

Happy birthday to those that have had their special day, and those that are still to have it!!

Isla was 2 last Thursday. We had a lovely day. DH had the day off so we all went out to a farm, and to a garden centre for a lunch and play at their park, before a little party with a few friends and family in the afternoon. Bless her, I don't think Isla realised it was her party for a while, she was half asleep still from her nap! She had some lovely pressies.

She had her 2 year check a couple of weeks ago. Checked her height, weight, co-ordination with building a tower and completing a puzzle, and her speech generally and by naming some animals. All was fine, she was just above 25th for weight and on 50th for height.

We have our tickets booked to go to Oz next year. The girls and I fly out with my sister on the 5th Feb, then Steve joins us two weeks later and we fly home with him on the 13th March. Very excited!! And now back on track with dieting!

Laura you are doing so well with your ww! You can't have much more to lose. I went back two weeks ago, and i had put on 10lbs. Boo! Been dieting since, and had lost 4lb last week and will weigh in again tomorrow. Not liking dieting again, not had to bother in quite a long time. Would like to be back under 10stone for Oz... we shall see.

Must go, Isla is calling to get up from her nap x x x
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:09 pm

I've now lost 2st since starting ww 10 weeks ago! I could do with shifting another stone really!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Well done on your weight loss Laura.

Wow Frank, it's so exciting you going off to oz. Will you be staying with family or in a hotel? Oz is somewhere I'd really like to go, hopefully I'll get there one day.

It's my day off today, we usually go to playgroup but it's not on today so we'll probably o to soft play, the only problem is, is that Ellie likes me to go in with her and I'm knackered by the time I get home. Will also meet my sis for lunch.

Xx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Hey guys!

Hope your all good! We are fine,got back from holiday on Monday! We gad an amazing time! We did so much and spent soooo much uch money! I'll get some pictures up when I get a spare 10 mins to get on the laptop.
Charlie was a star for our family while we were away, we called a few times to speak to him, he was very cute! Kissing the screen and chatting away!
When we go home he was very excited to see us! He ran with his arms in the air shouting for us lol!
He's been very cuddly since we got back but nothing too bad!

I start back at college today, I'm there during the days much more now which I quite like but it means Charlie is with his child Minder more. I wonder how he will react!
I'm also looking at getting a part time job so jody can stop working weekends.

I'm starting to feel a little mis still making me feel constantly tired! I put on 6lbs hill away but I'm not bothered at all, it tasted soooo good lol!
Anyway off to get ready for college! Bye x
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 40 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:26 am

Hi all

Happy birthday toddlers!

Well, have had quite a busy time lately with Dave away last week and Ian (Dave's mums husband) moving in.

Work has been odd going back after summer and not actually being allowed to do anything! But never mind, it is going OK and have ahd some lovely moments with learners, especially on Friday when i worked with a usually anxious learner and we spent the entire morning laughing, along with brilliant gorilla impressions from me! LOL

We told Dave's family our news on Sunday and all were really happy. Now just my family to tell, then we can tell the rest of our friends etc after the scan.

Sophia doing well although full of cold today and apparently really miserable at nursery this morning which is quite out of character for her, but fine by the afternoon. Am guessing it is the cold and all the chnages happening at the moment. Hopefully she will be better ehn she goes again on Wednesday.

Anyway got to go as skyping Daves mum in two mins,

MAndy xx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 40 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Glad to hear things are good Mandy!!
Are all the Babys two yet? Apart from caleb, he's 1oct I think. I really should contact Rach on that note!!

Well college is fine, I like having my evenings free and going during the day, but it's weird leaving Charlie! It's quite sad that I feel a little upset that he doesn't get upset when we go to the childminders now! Feels like h doesn't need me lol!

We've been having a chat about 'our future' ohhhhhj lol
We had such a lovely holiday together that we have decided to put ttc on hold for a while. He is going to stop working on the night club door so w can have weekends together, going to try and have a social life together for a little while! It's jody's 30th in December next year so we are going to maybe book another get away for the, maybe to Egypt. And then we are going to try for a baby at the end of next year! Then Florida with the boys and hopefully a new baby in 2013 and then get married 2014!
So I best get back on the pill lol!

Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 40 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Roberts not 2 yet! He will be on Thursday so i'm enjoying him being 1 for just a bit longer!
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:14 pm

How's everyone doing?
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:25 am

Hi all,

HAd my nuhcal scan today! All good but placenta lying low so have to be extra careful with lifting. Baby is measuring at 13 weeks so have adjusted ticker! Now due 11th April! How exciting!

How is everyone?

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:52 pm

Awww Mandy that's brilliant! Gosh 13 weeks already!

We are fine charlies a star! He makes me melt every day! He's talking so much, stringing small sentences together it's brilliant!

Me and jody are wonderful as well! We are actually ttc now as well, we keep tooing and throwing about it but there's never really a right time to try is there so I've talked to oh about it all and we are trying! Lol I'm doing my head in don't know how you guys put up with me!

Tommy is challenging us he's been caught out stealing so have to think about how to deal with it.

Other than that alls good!

-------

http://www.babiesandall.com/viewtopic.forum?t=15789
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Parenting :: Birth Clubs-
Latest topics
» Spotting
September 2009 mummies - Page 40 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
September 2009 mummies - Page 40 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
September 2009 mummies - Page 40 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
September 2009 mummies - Page 40 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
September 2009 mummies - Page 40 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
September 2009 mummies - Page 40 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
September 2009 mummies - Page 40 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
September 2009 mummies - Page 40 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies - Page 40 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies - Page 40 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
September 2009 mummies - Page 40 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
September 2009 mummies - Page 40 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
September 2009 mummies - Page 40 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
September 2009 mummies - Page 40 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
September 2009 mummies - Page 40 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???