Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

osama bin laden is dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

osama bin laden is dead _
PostSubject: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:50 pm

really though? how do they know? hubby says dental records...hmmm...i suppose it is good news but im not sure really what it acheives
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:51 pm

just a whole load of more shit for everyone I would imagine. bit of a coincidence that the US elections are coming up soon though isnt it?
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:54 pm

yeah...i cant help but feel a bit cynical, but im not actually sure why?!
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:13 pm

my OH does not believe it is him that is dead ,,,,

im not sure if i believe he was laid to rest at sea ,,,, i know it was part of religious / customs whatever ,,, to be laid to rest wtin 24 hours but with all due respect , why would america be so willing to cater to his deathly needs after all he did ?
Back to top Go down
*ShevAndLissieLou*

*ShevAndLissieLou*

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Hmmmmm I'm not convinced either but I guess they would have to have dental records or something. My MIL rang us at 8am this morning to ask if we had seen it, no you silly woman I'm still in bed and intend to be until at least lunchtime due to the fact I'm 11 days overdue! Grrrr! XX
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:28 pm

aparently they have DNA proof that it was him, but i am now thinking that everyone around the world is rejoicing too soon as there will be back lash from this there has to be the leader has been killed so the person who steps into his shoes will just retaliate again and this "war on terror" wont stop just because one man is dead.

Im sorry if i have put a downer on anyones day for saying the above but i am fearful of what the next few years may bring as they would surely do a lot of intricate planning ohhh it makes me have a cold shiver just thinking about it
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Quote :
My MIL rang us at 8am this morning to ask if we had seen it,
erm haha i didnt think it would be so personally interesting to do that! i know what you mean suzi, its frightening isnt it - but its also out of our hands so try not to worry too much Smile
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:40 pm

I have only read about it on Fb, not the details. Was he murdered or was it natural causes?

I don't see what difference it makes. I don't think he was this mighty leader, all seeing all knowing and due to his death all the extremists will fade away/have no money. The power will just be transferred to his 2nd/3rd/4th in command, who being realistic has probably been making most of the decisions for years. There is such a web in these terrorist organisations that taking out the top dog isn't going to disable them.

I agree, if anything, this will just make more people determined to carry on the cause so to speak.
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:42 pm

I should imagine they were sure it was him otherwise he would have come out with another video to prove he was alive. I can't imagine he was still in charge though and i'm sure there's going to be some kind of retaliation
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:49 pm

i guess if it wasnt him it would be in his interests to let people continue to believe he is dead though - nobody will be after him anymore.
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:02 pm

mariheartselijah wrote:
i guess if it wasnt him it would be in his interests to let people continue to believe he is dead though - nobody will be after him anymore.

Thats true although hasn't he released videos to prove it before. According to the news they offered his body to saudi arabia but they didn't want it. I can't decide whether I believe it or not
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:02 pm

I dont really think it will make a ny difference whether he is or isn't dead. it's not as if all the terrorists i nthe world are going to go.. oh no shit look he's dead lets stop what we believe in.

I mean when the queen dies someone just replaces her it's not the end of the world is it.
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:21 pm

he was killed by US armed forces (like SAS) there is a pic on google where he is shot in the back of the head so you cant see a massive hole or anything but he is smiling which freaked me out he is dead yet smiling
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:43 pm

The pic looks fake. I dunno what to believe, Makes no difference really there's plenty more Bin Laden's out there No
Back to top Go down
Lita
Admin
Lita

About Me!
My Name: Lita

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:35 am

My BIL who works for the army doesn't reckon he's dead. He says that the U.S. would rather have him alive so they can interrogate him.

The burying him at sea thing isn't for religion purposes it's to stop people nicking off with his body osama bin laden is dead 981624
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:25 am

Sky news says the pic is a fake Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Claire on Tue May 03, 2011 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:35 am

I dont know if its just me, but... I am really glad he is dead, but im not sure I feel right celebrating it. Does that make sense?

I think they have killed him... they would look very very foolish if he wasnt. I thought they had tried to get him to surrender, but ended up having to kill him as he wouldnt.

x
Back to top Go down
Lita
Admin
Lita

About Me!
My Name: Lita

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:00 am

I believe he is dead. I don't see how they could get away with saying he is if he isn't?! It would bite them in the arse severely if they are lying.
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:07 am

Yeah i saw that on news, said he rather die than be brought to America and be in prison would be a humiliation to his followers. Don't agree with America celebrating like they are!! Worse thing is who takes his place will be worse, and prob gain more followers. And what scares me 1/2 are prob living in this country!! Im sure we'll have some video from them soon, bet he had a plan if he was ever killed as was quite likely. He would. Bet some video has been made or some plan. He wanted people to live in fear he said so a while back... So now he's dead we are all living in fear for rest of our lives so who won??? *Sorry no spaces on my phone some reason if i press enter it crashes only does it on here weird*
Back to top Go down
Char

Char

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:20 am

I beleave he is dead as they can't anounce it to the world without there facts but I'm sure he has lots of followers and his son or someone will take his place what is guna bes sicker and worse person than he was! The world is never guna be a safe place sadly and there are so many terrorists out there but no one know who and where! We are now guna live in fear of the future! I might sound like a compleat woss but I for one am guna be scared crapless now as the thought of bein killed and my kids in danger scare poop outa me
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:01 am

I can't help feeling America celebrating is going to make it worse. That's just going to wind the fanatics up
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:19 am

Char try not to worry yourself. I really doubt the Isle of wight will be a prime terrorist target for muslim extremists. I feel safe in NI too that they unlikely to target here, we however do have lovely people like the IRA making bombs again unfortunately No

I think you and your we family are pretty safe! Smile
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:21 am

Ok.. here is my theory...

I think he is alive. I think they have captured him and have him in a high security prison/compound in the USA that we will NEVER find out about.

I think the reason they have said he is dead and buried at sea is because they dont have a dead body and they have to say he has been killed or his followers will take so many hostages in a bid to get him released.

x
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:36 am

im in 2 minds what to believe aswell...i dont believe the picture on the web at all...so fake|!! Laughing BUT i would like to think he has been taken away for all the bad things he created/helped to become reality...although him being dead isn't going to stop other terrorists or scumbags trying to destroy everything in their path...it makes me so freaked out at the prospect of another world war, or some massive disaster!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:50 am

I think hes dead soon as i saw it i thought nah he cant be but if he didnt die he would puu strings through prison and his men wil do whatever they can to try get him out. I dont think they would be aloud to say hes dead when really hes not surely xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden is dead   osama bin laden is dead Empty

Back to top Go down

osama bin laden is dead

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
osama bin laden is dead Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
osama bin laden is dead Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
osama bin laden is dead Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
osama bin laden is dead Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
osama bin laden is dead Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
osama bin laden is dead Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
osama bin laden is dead Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
osama bin laden is dead Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
osama bin laden is dead Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
osama bin laden is dead Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
osama bin laden is dead Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
osama bin laden is dead Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
osama bin laden is dead Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
osama bin laden is dead Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
osama bin laden is dead Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words