Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Lauras Surprise!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

Lauras Surprise! _
PostSubject: Lauras Surprise!   Lauras Surprise! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:38 pm

We dd it we managed to completely surprise her.

Laura you deserve it and we love you xxxxx

Laura please check your paypal, i speak for everyone and want to say we love you and hope this has helped you out in some small way, everyone in this group has donated xxxx

Helen Francis
Laura, lots of love to you all at such a worrying time. We all know that Aimee is a little toughie who takes it all in her stride and will be fine as she has been before. Will be thinking of you. Big hugs love Helz and Co xxxxx

Kat Helliker
Hope everything goes well for Aimee's op and that she makes a speedy recovery Smile You'll be in our thoughts - love from Kat and gang Smile xxx

Michelle ʚϊɞ Dey
laura , my thoughts will be with you all , wishing aimee a speedy recovery, love n hugs michelle and brood x x x x

Stephanie Leigh
Laura wishing Aimee all the luck in her op, hope she makes a speedy recovery. We all love you lots. Xxxxxxx

EmzandFlick Harris
Laura - Thinking of you all and wishing Aimee a speedy recovery. x
Lots of love Emz and Dan. Flick sends some nice big dribbly kisses xxx ♥️

Lisa Greenhalf
Laura and Aimee, wishing you all the best for the op and a super speedy recovery. Will be holding you in out thoughts. Lots of love from LisaG and Amelia xxx

Carrieann Snotface Wood
Your amazing,mum and women. I wish all the best for amiee and her op and hope she recovers quiclky and safetly. Thinking of you at this difficult time. X lots of love from me and james also extra kisses and dribbles from jj xxx

Katie Froggatt
Laura im wishing Aimee all the luck in the world that the operation goes well and she makes a full speedy recovery. Keep strong. You are such an amazing mum, a true inspiration. Thinking of you all at this hard time. Love Katie John Ethan Kacey And Caleb xx

Martin N Sam Fraser
laura i hope all goes ok with the op, you are a lovely lady and deserve all the luck in the world, we will all be sending positive thoughts your way, love sam, martin, dylan, tyler and finlay xxxx

Amanda Callaghan
Laura I hope everything goes well chick, lots of love Amanda, Harrison & Lewis xx

Catherine Sando
Laura, what an awful thing for you all to go through. Wishing you all well and hope everything goes well with the op. You're in our thoughts. Love Catherine, Emma and Hannah x

Faye Louise
Laura...really hoping that everything with Aimee's Op goes well and she recovers well...all our fingers are crossed!! lots of love, kenty, sam and the kiddywinkles!

Michelle Hampstead
Sending you lots of love and hoping op goes smoothly, we will be thinking of you. Love Michelle and Imogen xx

Zara Belt-Thomas
Laura, Aimee and family, Just wanted to send lots of well wishes and a speedy recovery for your little lady. We'll all be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way
♥️ Lots of love and hugs from Zee and Oliver. ♥️

Naomi Higgs
Hey Hun, I know Aimee is going to sail through this op because she is a fighter and has a great family supporting her..especially her fab mummy. I hope all goes well and we are all here to support you, sending our love Nay and Chloe xx

Jo Asquith
Lovely Laura, hope this goes someway to help, even just to let you know we are all behind you and Aimee, good luck with the op, hope everything goes well xx

Lisa Evans
Hey Laura - glad we can help! You really do deserve some help as have had to cope with so much Lisa & Izzy xx

Joanne Cooke
Hope Aimee sails through the operation and has a quick recovery, you're such a great mum , the girls are so lucky to have you , lots of love from Jo and Ava xxx

Leah Jenkins
Laura, sending you and Aimee lots of love and positive thoughts. Will be thinking of you both. Im sure all will go well and she will be tip top again in no time xxx

Stephanie Corrigan
Laura. Hope Aimee's op goes smoothly and wishing her a quick recovery. Shes such a gorgeous little girl and she is so lucky to have you as a mummy. xxxxxxx

Gemma King
laura you are such an amazing mummy to your beautiful girlys, amiee is such a little fighter, hope this helps a little. we will be thinking of you all and sending thoughts and prayres your way and wishing amiee all the best for a speedy recovery! hugs to you all gemz and my boys xxxxxx

Terri Farley
All the best for Aimee's op, we will be thinking of you all. Hope this helps a little. Lots of love Terri & Tayla-Rose xxx

Emma Pudsey
Thinking of you all, Hope everything goes well. Hope this helps just that little bit. Loads of love Emma, Lillie & Hollie xxx

Kelly Bell
To an amazing little girl, who's strength astounds us all. And to an amazing mummy who we all love dearly. Wishing Aimee a safe and quick recovery. Lots of Love Kelly, Rowan & Bubs xxx

Carla Fleetham
Hope Aimee's op all goes well. Will be thinking of you & your family. Lots of love Carla and Callum xxx

Emma Louise Chown
Sending much love to you and Aimee (and the rest of the T's Smile) Hope this goes some way to showing our Panda Love for you and your beautiful babies xxxxx

Emma Varney
Hope this helps you through your ordeal honey. We will all be thinking of you and hoping everything goes as well as possible for Aimee xxx

Leanne Tobin
Sending love and well wishes for Aimee's op, hope this will help in some way. xx

Emma French
Hope everything goes well, hope this helps a little. Lots of love emma and harry xx

Gillian Tordoff
All the best for Aimee's operation. Our little gift is to let you know we are all thinking of you.

Nicola Michael
Laura, best of luck for little amiee, and lots of love to you all x Nicola, braden and dita x

Deborah Leanne Moffatt
To my bezzie imaginary friend Wink you have been there for me day in day out for the past two years, you are the most caring and generous person I know and I just wish I could do more to help you through the next few months. I hope this little gift shows you how much you are loved and helps a little to get Aimee home safe and well. Loadsa love!!! Debs xxxxx

Donna Sanders
Laura hope this helps a little, good luck and massive hugs to Aimee, love ya lots, Donna and the kids xx

Donna Sanders
Donations also received from Babymilly, and Kell BANDA non facebookers x

Last edited by mara on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Lauras Surprise! _
PostSubject: Re: Lauras Surprise!   Lauras Surprise! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:47 pm

Lauras Surprise! 270211

xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Lauras Surprise! _
PostSubject: Re: Lauras Surprise!   Lauras Surprise! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:50 pm

blushlove
Back to top Go down
Nay

Nay

About Me!
My Name: Naomi
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Lauras Surprise! _
PostSubject: Re: Lauras Surprise!   Lauras Surprise! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Lauras Surprise! 270211
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Lauras Surprise! _
PostSubject: Re: Lauras Surprise!   Lauras Surprise! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:00 pm

Hugs to laura x
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

Lauras Surprise! _
PostSubject: Re: Lauras Surprise!   Lauras Surprise! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Lauras Surprise! 66465 xx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

Lauras Surprise! _
PostSubject: Re: Lauras Surprise!   Lauras Surprise! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Im so stunned. I cant get my words out today!

It has been such a rubbish week and you have all been there for me already, without having to do something as lovely as this.

Im going to make sure Aimee gets something she can keep and knows its from her Panda friends. I will come up with a few ideas and you can all help me choose.

Thank you all so much, I really didnt expect anything, I already feel so lucky to have two wonderful little girls and am also so lucky to have such wonderful friends too.

x
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

Lauras Surprise! _
PostSubject: Re: Lauras Surprise!   Lauras Surprise! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:26 pm

awwww treat yourself as well chick !!!! I think most of the ladies would agree hugz xx
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

Lauras Surprise! _
PostSubject: Re: Lauras Surprise!   Lauras Surprise! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:28 pm

MiniMeg wrote:
awwww treat yourself as well chick !!!! I think most of the ladies would agree hugz xx

Good idea Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

Lauras Surprise! _
PostSubject: Re: Lauras Surprise!   Lauras Surprise! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:35 am

Sorry i didnt leave a message but glad it was a lovely surprise for you xxx
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

Lauras Surprise! _
PostSubject: Re: Lauras Surprise!   Lauras Surprise! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:30 am

I didn't know anything about this, but would have given something, what a lovely thought ladies xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

Lauras Surprise! _
PostSubject: Re: Lauras Surprise!   Lauras Surprise! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:57 am

mandy wrote:
I didn't know anything about this, but would have given something, what a lovely thought ladies xxx

Neither did i sorry xx
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

Lauras Surprise! _
PostSubject: Re: Lauras Surprise!   Lauras Surprise! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:07 am

Ah sorry ladies, are you on my facebook.. I sent all bandas an invite - sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

Lauras Surprise! _
PostSubject: Re: Lauras Surprise!   Lauras Surprise! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:02 am

yeah I am Emma, you must have missed me Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

Lauras Surprise! _
PostSubject: Re: Lauras Surprise!   Lauras Surprise! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:37 am

Sorweee Sad
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

Lauras Surprise! _
PostSubject: Re: Lauras Surprise!   Lauras Surprise! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:20 pm

Hugs Hun, hope you can get something nice for you both x
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

Lauras Surprise! _
PostSubject: Re: Lauras Surprise!   Lauras Surprise! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Emma'n'Hayden wrote:
Ah sorry ladies, are you on my facebook.. I sent all bandas an invite - sorry Sad

Don't think so. No worries well done girls
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou

Edit MY profile

Lauras Surprise! _
PostSubject: Re: Lauras Surprise!   Lauras Surprise! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:08 am

i didn't get anything either Sad damn!! hope the op goes well anyway, sorry i didn't donate any money Sad i will be thinking of you all, you're such a valued part of banda!! hope everything goes well!! loadsa love lou and benji xox <3
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

Lauras Surprise! _
PostSubject: Re: Lauras Surprise!   Lauras Surprise! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Ladies, just a quick update.

I have ordered Aimee a gorgeous necklace from Tiffany & Co with some of the money, which will be perfect for covering her scar when she is a bit older and concious of it. We will also take her to Build a Bear after her operation to cheer her up.

Here is a pic of the necklace

Lauras Surprise! Aimee_12
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Lauras Surprise! _
PostSubject: Re: Lauras Surprise!   Lauras Surprise! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Laura, the necklace is absolutley lovely, I'm sure she'll love it and its also very appropriate Smile

Build a bear is a perfect way of cheering anyone up, you're such a lovely mummy
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Lauras Surprise! _
PostSubject: Re: Lauras Surprise!   Lauras Surprise! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lauras Surprise!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Lauras Surprise! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Lauras Surprise! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Lauras Surprise! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Lauras Surprise! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Lauras Surprise! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Lauras Surprise! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Lauras Surprise! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Lauras Surprise! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Lauras Surprise! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Lauras Surprise! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Lauras Surprise! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Lauras Surprise! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Lauras Surprise! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Lauras Surprise! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Lauras Surprise! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words