Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Do you think a tattoo will look right........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

Do you think a tattoo will look right........ _
PostSubject: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:52 am

I want the kids names tattooed but wasnt sure where to have them. I am seriously thinking of having them on the inside of my left arm, from inside of elbow to wrist. I only want really small thin lines, not very conspicuous. Do you think it will look right?
I dont want to have 2 on one arm and two on the other i would like to have them all in one line but cant think of anywhere else x

Last edited by mara on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:04 am

On top of back going down from your neck? One under the other?
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:22 am

I think either the inside of your arm or like snoops said on your back. I definitly agree that they all should be together x
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:24 am

Going to be honest and say i dont think i dare have them on my back Laughing WHIMP!!!

Whats the smallest they can go? x
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:29 am

Ooh I'm rubbish at tattoos coz I'm too scared to get one Embarassed

You could always just have CATS tattooed on you somewhere hun - small and all their initials Laughing

xx
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:30 am

What do you mean whats the smallest?! Im imagining you handing someone a magnifying glass to read your back lol!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:37 am

Snoops i meant smallest writing lol!

Debs i did just consider getting CATS but i dont want people who wont understand it to think i am a cat loving weirdo!! lol
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:44 am

Lmao hun - get SCAT instead then Very Happy (were you a fan of scat man john? Laughing)

xx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:45 am

Crap!! NO!!! don't get SCAT!!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scat

affraid Do you think a tattoo will look right........ 981624

xx
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:46 am

i would go for your back, mine didnt hurt at all and you can hide them when you're a pensioner! Smile
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:49 am

what about their intials and dob on wrist, or have a design with an element for each of them, entwined,

also like the c.a.t.s. idea too
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:54 am

The thing that puts me off cats (apart from people not getting its the kids initials), is its in the wrong birth order. I think id be very anal and want them on order of Chel- Tom - Archie -Sam.
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:43 am

tbh i think arm would hurt more than back, i had my back done and it was fine Very Happy i like the idea though, you could maybe sprinkle a few starts or flowers round it to pretty it up, or do it in like a wavy line?? x
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:44 am

oh and seriousley, it cant hurt more than your other one Shocked Laughing x
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:48 am

gemzandboys wrote:
oh and seriousley, it cant hurt more than your other one Shocked Laughing x

Moon
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:51 am

Do you think a tattoo will look right........ 371916 Do you think a tattoo will look right........ 953986
Back to top Go down
me

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:46 pm

What about on your foot/feet? or hip area? I always said if id ever get a tattoo id want it somewhere hidden, hence why I never got one really lol.
Also what about on the inside of your wrists? 2 on each side with stars/flowers/butterflys round?

xx
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:00 pm

I've had a tatoo down my back and didn't hurt much, I would think your arm would hurt more. They told me they don't like to go too small cause over time ink spreads and can end up looking like a blob. X
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:03 am

use numbing gel hun...thats what i do :p Laughing it's a small tub from ebay, ametop (sp) and it's a white tub with an orange line...so easy to use and SO worth it Very Happy i didn't feel a thing Very Happy love the back idea, i'd love to get a back tattoo in the future...but i may then look like a tattooed freak lol Laughing 5 tattoos when i'm a pensioner=not good Razz
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!
My Name: Charmaine

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:03 am

I think on the back of neack or feet would be nice.

Or like wat steph said if u were to have it on ur arm

Char
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:09 am

i would go woth your back, neck or names on feet (but feet hurt alot more)

the back and shoulders are not painbful at all..

bit of a warning though, the smaller you get the writing the less needles which will be used. so if they single needle you, it will hurt like fell where as 3 needles wont hurt as much (you can still get it done very small on a 3 needle jobby)

also what you have to think of over years and years tatoos still do bleed, and lose their shape (you know when you see old men with blurry tattoos) its not as bad as that as the ink is alot better, but it will still flare out a little so you dont want some thing too small letter wise as it will just turn into bobs when your 80 lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think a tattoo will look right........   Do you think a tattoo will look right........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think a tattoo will look right........

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Do you think a tattoo will look right........ Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Do you think a tattoo will look right........ Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Do you think a tattoo will look right........ Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Do you think a tattoo will look right........ Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Do you think a tattoo will look right........ Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Do you think a tattoo will look right........ Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Do you think a tattoo will look right........ Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Do you think a tattoo will look right........ Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Do you think a tattoo will look right........ Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Do you think a tattoo will look right........ Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Do you think a tattoo will look right........ Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Do you think a tattoo will look right........ Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Do you think a tattoo will look right........ Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Do you think a tattoo will look right........ Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Do you think a tattoo will look right........ Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words