Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! _
PostSubject: I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!   I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:17 am

I've admitted defeat I am off to the docs about my panic attacks - they are gradually taking over my life I can't queue in shops, don't even like doing the school run alone. I can't face assemblies etc.
Some little boogie eyed goblin inside me keeps telling me I'm going to pass out Sad
I know I'm not the first to suffer this and won't be the last but I'm scared, what's he gonna do? eh?

Last edited by Emma'n'Hayden on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!   I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:56 am

i suffer bad anxiety/panic attacks , so bad i won't even go the Drs Embarassed hope they sort something for you
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!   I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:03 am

I'm dreading it Claire! I have to go alone and take Hayden ..... I'll let you know how I go but you have to promise to go right Neutral
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!   I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Well done emma for having the balls to fight this demon. See your gp and then kick it's arse!

Claire, I hope that what emma is doing will help you face up to yours.

xx
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!   I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:17 pm

Good luck hun, I suffered with them when I was pregnant, the doctor referred me for cognitive behavioral therapy, which helped as I couldn't even go to work at one point, luckily it stopped when I had Chloe anyway, but it certainly helped x
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!   I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:38 pm

awww good luck, you'll be fine Very Happy More people suffer with anxiety than we think. I did and doc gave me anti anxiety tablets and they've really helped to control the palpitations, sweats and irrational thoughts xx
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!
My Name: Charmaine

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!   I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Arhh well done you hun, i hope he comes to a solution for you. Good luck

Char
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!   I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:19 pm

awww good luck hun, hope he manages to give you some helpful advice
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!   I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Thanks girls... I'm bricking it Sad one hour till appt I'm shaking god I hate this!
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!   I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:31 pm

I'm back it didn't hurt a bit Very Happy

Sat in the waiting room sweating, shaking fanning with the kids books.. 4 peeps in front of me Sad
He eventually called my name.. I walked in sat down and just said im seriously suffering with anxiety.. told him sweats, dodgy belly and fear of passing out.. he sat and listened whilst I ranted off about knowing it was irrational thoughts and ive shouted at the gremlin but it just wont go away.. Told him my fears of school assembilies, queueing and not able to mouch round Tesco.
He firstly recommended counciling/therapy and handed me an envelope to complete and post. He then prescribed propranolol 40mg tabs twice a day and told me to return in a month.
Told me because I knew it was irrational that im halfway to "mended" also mentioned its purely a hormone imbalance and thats were the tablets were for to settle my hormones.
On coming out of the surgery I dropped in the prescription and went for a wander ( cant stand in the chemist for 10 mins without gremlin man popping up) now have tablets in hand.
So ladies, has anyone had these before.. i was gonna google but dont wanna not take them - as I cannot and will not carry on like this.. I need to be better for my boys and James' sanity Very Happy

Clare.....DO IT - WE'LL DO IT TOGETHER PLEASE.... I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER FOR JUST TAKING THIS STEP XXX

Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!   I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:41 pm

Brilliant. I will do definitely x
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!   I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:45 pm

YAY well done you. Like the doc said, you are halfway there now!! Well done. Claire, I hope this is some form of inspritation for you and manage to seek the help you need xx
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!   I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:30 pm

i'm so pleased he listened to you hun, this will be the first step towards getting rid of the gremlin

claire i'm so pleased for you too,

hugs to both of you xx
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

About Me!
My Name: Vicki

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!   I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:37 am

so pleased things went ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!   I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:11 am

Fantastic Emma well done on taking the steps

come on claire you can do it too hun i have faith in you both xx
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!   I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:08 am

awww well done !! bet you feel a bit of relief. yeh come on Claire you can do it too, it will be worth it xx
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!   I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 am

I'm glad to hear you've taken them 1st steps hun, and hopefully you'll start to feel good again soon Smile

My OH was prescribed Propranolol a few years back as he used to suffer palpitations, panic attacks and irregular heartbeat. They are Betablockers, but they seemed to do the trick for him. xx
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!   I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:34 am

Well I took first tablet at 7 oclock.. feel ok I panic about stoopid things like start checking myself for side effects Rolling Eyes I had an allergic reaction to penicillin and dont wanna go there again.. I feel so much more chilled already.
Ive had a nice shower and come to bed at 9.30 very very rare as usually James has just got in from work.
Ive had a chat with my sister, who was on the same tablets a few years back. She has a book she also recommends. Clare I'll let you know what book. Just talking it through with my sister lightened my load. I'm not a weirdo, its normal! ok ok I might be a little weird Wave
I will keep you updated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!   I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Ive only just seen this x
Glad youve made the first step hope it helps xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!   I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
I'm doing it tomorrow ladies.....UPDATED!! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words