Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

what's the scariest film you've seen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

what's the scariest film you've seen? _
PostSubject: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:20 am

i really love scary films but I mean rreeaaaaallly scary. There's not many that actually scare me though so they gotta me good.
erm I can't even think of any that really scared me but I didn't like the fourth kind (until they messed up the ending) and I thought mirrors could have been scary (because i have a fear of looking in mirrors in the dark) but it was poop.

Ones that could be or are based on true stories are good! Like Blair witch snoopy Wink hahaha
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:35 am

i love scary films but there hasn't been any that have truly scared me booo
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:38 am

The only film that's ever really scared me was nightmare on elm street, but I was about 12, lol, I swear I didn't sleep a wink that night. Laughing

I love scary films but nothing has really frightened me as an adult
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:43 am

silent hill!!! seriously.....i am pretty good at watching scary films (less so the older i get, weird) but silent hill properly damaged my brain it was awful...the only film i have ever genuinely had to cover my eyes through most of AND i still get horrible thoughts about it at times!!! no idea why but it struck a nerve Laughing

(i thought orphan was going to be scary...hahaha it was hilarious)
Back to top Go down
tattyT

tattyT

About Me!
My Name: tattyT
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:45 am

yeah snap I love scary films and the last time I was properly scared by a film was nightmare on elm street again when I really should have watched it Smile so would love to see responses to this post

I did however enjoy the saw movies they were quite good shock factor and very gorey and i also enjoyed the final destination films Wrong turn was quite good
Back to top Go down
Char

Char

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:51 am

The stranglers scared me but just lately can't find any good scary films I love a goof horror
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:57 am

I don't particularly like gory horrors, I'm not a blood and guts type. I prefer the ghostie or psychological ones. If there are knives, I can't look, it makes me feel sick Puke2
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:11 am

eww im no a scary movie person ! im such a wimp

like mandy , nightmare on elm street scared me , my big brothers used to make me watch it Sad
that along with chucky make me uneasy Smile
oh the candyman * shudders*
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:22 am

Excuse me! The Blair witch didnt scare me at the time when I was about 15.... just when I was 26 and thought she was in my garden Embarassed

I used to be alright with horror films, nothing scared me. Exorcist made me laugh out loud when I was about 12. A few years ago I watched the strangers and nearly cried in the cinema. Stuart still isnt allowed to say the name of the film out loud. I cant even remember what scared me so much... think it was the masks, and them just appearing at windows etc.
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!
My Name: Charmaine

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:55 am

I love horror too, the only one that sort of gave me nightmares was the exoticism of Emily rose. Twisted Evil

Char
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:56 am

I can't think of one that's scared me recently but when I was 10 I went to a sleepover and we watched a film called stage fright, I sware to go I was petrified of it! I decided about 10 years later to watch it again to see if it was as bad as I remember, I laughed the whole way through at how bad it was!!

I also watched night of the living dead when young that was scary!
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:57 am

the only film that really scared me was IT lol and that was because I was about 5 when I watched it (with my DAD!) who kindly put a clown in my seat when I got back from the loo.

I think it took me months of going to the toilet with the door open (in case IT came out the sink) for me to get over it but I was still wary of drains... I watched it again about 10 years ago and finally got over the fear for good Wink
Back to top Go down
Lita
Admin
Lita

About Me!
My Name: Lita

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:53 am

What about Thirteen Ghosts?
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:54 am

I love scary films but can't say I have been really scared by one ( although when I was 15 I thought Nightmare on elm street was scary). I think the ghost ones or ones that could be true are the most scary!
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:12 am

i hate silent hill its so creepy Neutral
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:53 am

I hate scary films.
I watched paranormal activity the other morning and nearly crapped ma pants at the end and that was during the day i also cudnt sleep trust it to be filmed in a bedroomx
I hate zombie films the creep me out i watched that 28days later or whatever its called and it scared the crap out of me, xx
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:03 am

I love horrors but to really scare me it has to be a good psychological, ghostie type film that messes with your head Laughing

IT used to freak me out when I was younger too and to this day I can't abide Clowns..but I have the dvd cos its a classic Laughing

I don't think 13 ghosts is scary in the slightest although its a good film.

I've never watched that Paranormal activity but the adverts always freaked me out but though the film would actually be a let down.
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:17 am

paranormal activity was really scary especially the 2nd one - think because its about a baby.

that new film incidious - omg that was awful. really jumpy at parts although it got a bit ridiculous at the end.

silent hill and the hostel films - ah didnt like them.

anyone seen the last the house on the left? - awful awful film.
and also I spit on your grave - not really a horror but It really hit a nerve in me too and I couldnt get it out my head for weeks
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:21 am

uh i spit on your grave is disgusting, no need for it No
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:45 am

Im crap with scary films since getting pregnant. I used to love them but I get too scared now Embarassed
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:19 pm

i dont like blood and gor at all but i love like mandy said the ghosty ones and pyscological.. the most scariest film i saw when younger and still to this day frightens me to death because its based ona real story is the ENTITY..( IF YOU WANT TO BE SCARED WATCH IT .. and also the excorcism of emily rose really unerves me.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:51 pm

Ive not heard of the Entity I might look out for it Smile and haven't heard of 13 ghosts or I spit on your grave.

I didn't think paranormal activity was that scary - it was better than most horror's that are out but it got silly at the end.
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:58 am

the one that scares me the most is also nightmare on elm street Sad Sad :9 i was 12 when i watched it too mand Laughing
Sad
still couldn't watch it now, it freaks me out that much Sad
i love gory fils though...hate ghosty ones Sad they freak me out more Sad
hmmm not many good ones been out lately...although i must admit the paranormal activity one frightened the jebus outta me Sad
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:15 am

The scariest thing I've watched is the Ring and the Grudge and even then I didn't watch it all the way through kept covering my eyes etc, just freaked me out! lol xx
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:23 am

I'm awful at watching scary films, anything scares me. Most things with ghosts or scary murderers breaking in in the middle of the night scare me. Zombies things don't really bother me though.

I remember watching Skeleton Key, which I don't know if it's meant to be scary but creeped me out for ages. I could barely look in a mirror, especially old ones. We went to stay at my Dad's a few days after watching the film and he has all these antique mirrors and I couldn't go near them and had to sleep with the lights on Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what's the scariest film you've seen?   what's the scariest film you've seen? Empty

Back to top Go down

what's the scariest film you've seen?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
what's the scariest film you've seen? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
what's the scariest film you've seen? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
what's the scariest film you've seen? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
what's the scariest film you've seen? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
what's the scariest film you've seen? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
what's the scariest film you've seen? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
what's the scariest film you've seen? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
what's the scariest film you've seen? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
what's the scariest film you've seen? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
what's the scariest film you've seen? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
what's the scariest film you've seen? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
what's the scariest film you've seen? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
what's the scariest film you've seen? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
what's the scariest film you've seen? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
what's the scariest film you've seen? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words