Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Are all our Southern pandas ok?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

Are all our Southern pandas ok? _
PostSubject: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:40 am

Who are our southeners! The London riots are spreading and getting worse and we just want to make sure your all ok xxx hugz
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:35 pm

also reports in birmingham, nottingham, bristol, liverpool and leeds. confirmed

there was reports wolverhampton had started but that wasnt true and we live 2mins away was very scarey going to bed.
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Its started in Bristol but hoping swindon doesnt follow suit though it wouldnt surprise me if it did as thats the kinda place it is.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:54 pm

I am shocked and appalled... I know everyone is but god it just goes to show what scum there are living in England Sad

we need panda island!
Back to top Go down
Char

Char

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:56 pm

I think all pandas need to come to my island we are small and quiet only villages here no big city's
I'm worried bout all my family in the middle of London who are within 5 mins of it all and even got family workin with met police scary
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:01 pm

the problem is i can only see it spreading tonight, if they dont get it contained quick tonight,
taking police from one area to another is leaving other areas vulnerable...

what a bl**dy mess the country is in at the moment, reports kids as young as 7 were invovled, disgusting,
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:06 pm

the nearest report to me is a few miles away but fortunately I'm not in main town so am unlikely to be affected. Sophias mummy is close too but I checked she was ok last night. The worst bit is I have friends in the police and fire service who have been involved. It makes me so angry, that they are at risk because of these idiots
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Apparently there were some problems in southend last night (although we didn't notice and we're right in the centre) but I suspect it was normal trouble and people are panicking. Glad my sister lives in Singapore now as she lived near where the riots are
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:52 pm

There were disturbances in Liverpool last night. Apparently there are fires in Toxteth but only signs in the city centre are broken glass on the streets. I've checked in with my Liverpool mates and all are fine thank god! I've also checked with most of my London friends and they're all close but haven't had any troubled by anything yet.

It's all so bloody mindless and I'm shocked.

Mandy I feel so sorry for your friends in the police and fire service that are having to deal with this shit storm. It makes me so bloody angry that people behave like this. They're only doing their jobs and trying to keep people safe and protect private property and they get attacked?!?! Makes me feel physically sick.

I'm all for Panda Island! x
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Seems like it's just in toxteth here.. idiots Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:40 pm

we hacent got anything altho i heard romford and southend had some which isnt too far x
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:53 pm

Bet the ambo services are getting slammed too atm

. Lets hope all our emergency services stay safe tonight x
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:06 am

Yeah deffo Mario. I'll be thinking of them all x
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:47 am

All ok here.
Was scared Sunday night as we picked up something from Kent and the sat nav took us through central London to come home. I'd only seen minimal coverage at that point but was still wary of where we were driving. Yesterday I saw on the news where we had been driving through trouble had started later that evening.
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:57 am

I think the police should be able to do whats needed, this pussy footing around violet mindless idiots is stupid.

If you want to riot then you should expect to get a trunchoen or rubber bullet up your arse!
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:00 am

and the rest Lisa!

I think the police should be allowed to do whatever they need to do including shooting people down - why should it be ok for mindless thugs to run down the police yet the police just have to stand there and take it.

if you want to stand up and fight against the police you should be prepared to face the consequences and you shouldnt be protected. Can you imagine this happening in some middle eastern countries (just as an example... i mean anywhere outside of europe really!) the government wouldn't stand for it they'd just shoot the lot of them.

absolutely disgusting behaviour.
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:02 am

CarlaAndCallum wrote:
we hacent got anything altho i heard romford and southend had some which isnt too far x

apparently Southend was just a rumour started on things like facebook. Did think it was strange we hadn't heard anything as we live just off the high street and was up all night with Jamie
Back to top Go down
Lisa & Alfie

Lisa & Alfie

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:05 am

It's all just turned into one big excuse for scum to steal from shops. I'm so furious at our country right now it's unreal! It scares me so much what it's going to be like in a few years time.

People have realised that they can get away with anything now and things need to be done to change it!

I was supposed to be going to London in 2 weeks but will be staying well clear for now!

Luckily i live in a small town with about 7 shops, 4 of those pound shops so i think i'll be safe!
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:23 am

All ok here. Doubt anything will happen here
Though with the army barracks just across the road
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:33 am

Its awful! really scary! hope your all ok those near by.

I seen a few FB status girls I use to work with living in london in the areas. saying been told to pack emergency bags with passports, insurance docs etc and ready to go if need be. Sad so scary!!

Also have a few friends who I was in school moved and now in the police that way and all have said they have all been called to go in Sad all anual leave canx, one friend was on holiday but called back in. and to think they wanted to cut the police and pensions!!!! like one friend said he might as well join them be better off and safer. crazy world we live in. bit worrying what it will be like when our LOs are older.

mind where are the parents in all this?? their kids must be coming home...if it were my girls I tell you they wouldnt live to see another day!! xx
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:37 am

Things are trying to luck off here. all the shops in my town are shut, pays kids have tried to set fire to some shops in the towns around us. but every one has just been to shut up and make sire every thing is locked up and go home early. Perry who works at the local.college got ordered to buy more pad locks and double lock every gate and door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Are all our Southern pandas ok?   Are all our Southern pandas ok? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are all our Southern pandas ok?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Are all our Southern pandas ok? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Are all our Southern pandas ok? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Are all our Southern pandas ok? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Are all our Southern pandas ok? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Are all our Southern pandas ok? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Are all our Southern pandas ok? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Are all our Southern pandas ok? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Are all our Southern pandas ok? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Are all our Southern pandas ok? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Are all our Southern pandas ok? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Are all our Southern pandas ok? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Are all our Southern pandas ok? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Are all our Southern pandas ok? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Are all our Southern pandas ok? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Are all our Southern pandas ok? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words