Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Does anyone else?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

Does anyone else? _
PostSubject: Does anyone else?   Does anyone else? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Get all the shitty crap stuff in their house?

My husband has a shit hot top of the range car. I have his old carwhixh is 7 years old and spent mist of last week in the garage!

The twatbag bought himself a shit hot laptop last week and said I could have his old one, which is shit and the battery is knackered and the memory is full. So after me moaning all last weekend he agreed to buy me an iPad. It finally came yesterday and guess what? The selfish bastard sat with both iPad and new lappy all night saying it was important tonsils them. So again I'm stuck with the shite!! I've not talked to him all last night and I've told him a selfish teat he is (and I threw allies brush at him for good measure).

I've told him to stick the iPad up his area and I'm never going to use it ever now.

He think it's all hilarious that I have pmt but I hate him.

Anyway we're going away this morning and he said I should pretend that I like him, for the sake of mil.
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Does anyone else? _
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else?   Does anyone else? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:49 pm

awwwww sorry but that made me laugh Laughing Embarassed Its the other way round in our house, Karl gets all the crap Razz xx
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

Does anyone else? _
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else?   Does anyone else? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:50 pm

Nope dont have that problem in our house! Id put your foot down! Laughing

We only have 1 car and thats mine, as shitty as it is. Stuart cant drive anyway. It does bug me but how even in 4 foot of snow its 'my responsibility'. He doesnt clear it of snow, wash it, pay towards repairs etc. It does bug me but I also like being independent. I make him drive about with tatty teddy seat belt covers lol.

As for lappy we only have on in this house, though he does have an old one at his mums. It broke a few months ago and he bought be a new pink one for mothers day/my bday.

My phone is better than his, again I pay my contract and he pays his so thats his choice...

The only thing he prob has better than me is clothes, but thats because the bastard stays the same weight. He has loads of t-shirts, jeans etc. My weight bounces up and down with pg and most of my clothes are from New look, Primark or supermarkets. He'd rarely buy anything from there.

I think you need to tell him to reward you a bit more for being such a great wifey!
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Does anyone else? _
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else?   Does anyone else? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:02 pm

the laptop is mine and its crap, the pc is his and is ok, but he needs that for his work, but i use it in the day, the laptop is just easier, i want an ipad, but he refuses to buy anything thats apple related..

cars, his is newer, but mines better lol

clothes we both need new.

he does buy himself games for his pc and then i'm justifying to have my hair cut, or buy the kids clothes, but thats me, not him, if i wanted to go and buy i could, i just know we short of money so dont

i'd have thrown something at him too and told him to stick it where the sun dont shine,

hope your trip out today is ok xx
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

Does anyone else? _
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else?   Does anyone else? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:38 pm

NO! I wouldn't put up with that Pen!

I bought this PC about 4 years ago, it has duel screen and was shit hot til the fan buggered up on my video card and I had to put the original one back on...so now it aint as good :-( Really should fix it!

The laptop is my old one thats about 7 years old, still goes ok, but I 'sold' it to Dan ages ago hahahaha made him give me £250 or summert! He wanted it to take snowboarding to keep up with work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

Does anyone else? _
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else?   Does anyone else? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:39 pm

no.... my OH doesn't drive either so we only have the one car, erm both the laptops are mine lol, he has his xbox and ps3

umm dunno everything else we sort of share or buy new things together anyway.
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

Does anyone else? _
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else?   Does anyone else? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:52 am

Yep I get all matts old crap! I've just resigned myself to the fact that while I work p/t and can't afford to buy new things I'll have to put up with hand me downs
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

Does anyone else? _
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else?   Does anyone else? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:59 am

The laptop and computer are.mine but i say they are ours.as we both paid for them. he has a xbox that's his. phones atmo i have the better.one as he.got the Samsung windows.phone for the use of x box. so i think we're 50/50 before when i was working i had all the nice stuff.x
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle

Edit MY profile

Does anyone else? _
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else?   Does anyone else? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:11 am

It's not really like that is our house.
We only have one car, and although I drive I class it as his as I hate driving. If/when we get another car, it'll either be a shitty one and i'll have it or he'll get a cool new one and i'll have his old. It doesn't bother me though as I really don't care cars/driving.

We have one laptop and share it.

His phone is better than mine but again I don't really care cause mine is still an iphone which is pretty good and I only use it to read stuff on net. I don't use much of the other features. And if he has his good phone it means I get more time on laptop.

Any purchases we make, big things such as tvs/cars/laptops are made jointly and are shared so different situation.
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Does anyone else? _
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else?   Does anyone else? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:48 am

ummmm we pretty much buy stuff like that seperately, i couldn't give a f*ck if my phone is good so long as it works, whereas he wants to spend his pennies on a megatronsupermassivepenis phone..which is up to him!

other stuff like ummm shampoo, clothes, food i buy good quality but not often, whereas he will be forever buying stuff out of primark and things then knackering them Laughing so i suppose we have different priorities!!!
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

Does anyone else? _
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else?   Does anyone else? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:04 am

mmmm we both have a laptop each. mines is better but it was a present from my mum. the car belongs to both of us since he started working nights but before it was mine.
erm....he has a playstation and me and hannah actually use it more to watch dvds. I have a wii.
we both have blackberrys and our own contracts.
clothes wise I would say me and hannah get what we need when we need it but oh kinda just keeps his mouth shut then when he really really needs something he will ask me if we can afford for him to get some new trainers etc. which I suppose isnt fair but I do all the shopping and pay all the bills so I know how much is left over and he doesnt.

x
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

Does anyone else? _
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else?   Does anyone else? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:33 am

Why does he need both scratch

my step dads like that he has a pc, a ipad, a laptop and a iphone where my mum has no access to internet i dont get it men and gadgets x
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

Does anyone else? _
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else?   Does anyone else? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:37 am

Off topic but are you using predictive or auto correct cos im confused why he had to tonsil them and it sounds perverse
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

Does anyone else? _
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else?   Does anyone else? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:50 am

No way.

If James has something in our house, then I have to have it too.

He got a Sony laptop, so he had to buy me one. He got an iphone, so I had to have one.

I have learned to just sulk if he gets something flash, until he realises the error of his ways and I get one too!

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Does anyone else? _
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else?   Does anyone else? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Does anyone else? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Does anyone else? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Does anyone else? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Does anyone else? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Does anyone else? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Does anyone else? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Does anyone else? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Does anyone else? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Does anyone else? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Does anyone else? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Does anyone else? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Does anyone else? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Does anyone else? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Does anyone else? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Does anyone else? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words
hot or not
ChatBox
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
ToS | Privacy Policy | Tickers | Amazon Shop | FAQs | Website