Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

what potentially starts an argument in your

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

what potentially starts an argument in your  _
PostSubject: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:34 am

omg im fizzing ,,, it has taken me a long time to get my kids off fizzy and diluting juice and onto water only
i give them water bottles as often as i can as they prefer that than plastic cups , Oh just argued with them to take plastic cups ! it has started a full blown argument , maybe im soft but if they are favouring water in a bottle over fizz im happy especially with dental treatment coming up
now OH is in a major cream puff throwing cutlery in drawers etc , basically being an absolute arse !!!!!!!
i could honestly punch him about now ! i realise they cant sit at occasions supping out a bottle but tbh i cant knock them as its the only way i drink water
what causes petty arguments in your house

this has escalated to different routines blah blah blah that i know he cant or wont endorse ! ,, 2 glasses of cider and he is a dick !!!!
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:36 am

umm aren't they allowed normal cups?

generally i am the source of all arguments/ill feeling in this household (hmm im having a slightly proud moment hahaha). i either need to be hungry/tired/vaguely pissed off about something and inevitably *someone* will have to eventually argue with me. nothing irritates me more than everyone refusing to be told off by me!!! what potentially starts an argument in your  884670
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:38 am

Its the washing up in our house that normally starts it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:43 am

they do have normal cups and glasses but they favour bottles ,, i guess between me always drinking bottle of water as im off the fizz and diluting too and also all they are allowed in school is bottled water , they also take bottled water to bed !
think OH is just in a arsey mood the night , well he has picked the wrong night to try and play perfect daddy ( which he is trying now , more than water issue now ) arghhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:45 am

1 good thing he has done the dishes in rage ,,, yipeeeeee !
thats usually my trick !
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:47 am

my OH wiping the toothpaste off his mouth with the bathroom hand towel Evil or Very Mad what potentially starts an argument in your  215998
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:53 am

we don't have arguments...or very quick 5mins and it's forgotten ones, but it's usually silly stuff to do with the kids

e.g. today sam bought in a drink for me and him(water) and Lewis was crawling all over the table trying to get it, sam was telling him off, moving him and poor lewis was screaming

i came in and ripped him a new one for not getting lewis a drink when he so obviously was desperate for one...it's silly stuff like that Laughing
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:08 am

Me and Matt have never had an argument Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:10 am

wow ! mandy ,,, in a way im slightly jealous in another way i would be lost without a steamblower argument xx
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:23 am

We honestly don't have anything to row about so I never feel the need to let rip. We ignore the little niggles, and anything bigger we talk about and take on board what the other one says. It's weird because I'm quite feisty, but we don't seem to piss each other off. I'm sure it will happen one day
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:30 am

Are you serious Mandy??? Shocked I'd hate that. i actually sometimes enjoy a row to clear the air. Even if im pissed at MIL ranting at OH does the trick Laughing

In our house arguments are usually over housework - who's done more, me spending too much time on the laptop Embarassed , me putting my foot down and not letting Stuart take Caitlin somewhere on his own (if he tired/epilepsy etc) & occassionally one of us taking offence at something the other has said about eachothers mums. These are usually quite minor rows that involve 10 mins of sniping followed by an hr of Stuart huffing (I hate that!) or me crying for 10 min.
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:33 am

Yes seriously, but we don't have anything to clear the air about, that's the point, we just get along, and yes there are little things he does that irritate me, but not enough to argue about it. I think it helps that we ignore each other a fair bit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:48 pm

MONEY!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:59 pm

we dont argue alot, and if we do its about cleaning, but since i been on maternity leave, thats not been an issue as the house is done.

we have silly little squabbles, because russ is always right, never wrong about anything Rolling Eyes

we normally end up laughing at each other when we argue, or i cry make him feel guilty lol
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Wow mandy that's really good. it took me and Perry three years to have a fight and that was about the stupidnrss of his friend.

Money and him hold arsing. he still can't get it through his head that we have no money.. so he still spends.

And he always leaves me to do stuff with paige. like silly things like Im always getting her dressed and washed. is gotten so bad now she wot let him do any of it and crys out.for me to put shoes on and what not.
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:06 pm

mandy we didn't argue either, except for a few snidey words here or there, but since we moved back in with my mother we have been pretty tense with each other - a circumstantial thing i think
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:31 pm

mmm.

when my oh acts like a selfish tosspot! e.g. today im heading out to work and he states im tired so plan to lie about all day - so I said why dont you take hannah to visit your family - he said no.
now I make sure my family sees hannah at least once a week and his poor mum can go weeks without seeing her. I work more hours than my oh and his mum does my head in so I refuse to take responsibility for it. plus the fact that hes more likely to lie about all day in his mums while hannah has someone else to play with or he will moan at hannah all day when she wants to play.

or he will get in at 5am from work and if he wakes hannah or she gets up at that time he wakes me up to deal with it - when surely he can deal with her and give me 2 hours more lie in and then sleep all day? no ive apparently to get up at 5am and he gets to sleep the whole day anyway.

selfish arse!!!
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:07 am

We don't argue as such. I'm the one with 'a gob on her!' and OH just kind of 'takes it' lol and goes quiet for a bit..then all is forgotten after we have a little covo about it.

Since becoming a SAHM we don't tend to argue really but if we do its usually little things about Oliver..bit like what Kenty said..just little things. It bugs me how he always beats around the bush with Oliver and never tells him straight and i'm the one who comes across as 'mean mummy' cos I say NO! and OH says 'maybe!' Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:04 am

mandy wrote:
We honestly don't have anything to row about so I never feel the need to let rip. We ignore the little niggles, and anything bigger we talk about and take on board what the other one says. It's weird because I'm quite feisty, but we don't seem to piss each other off. I'm sure it will happen one day

LOL Dan and I didn't row for the first 4 years...we are both easy going and just didnt have stuff to row about
The last 3 years though him working at home and me being at home all the time we bicker...not often row though..if we do row big time its usually something major

The kind of thing we will argue about is he CANNOT do 2 things at once...so if he is cooking and I am working...he is unable to keep an eye on Izzy...or even give her a cup of juice ... it drives me insane that he can't do more than one thing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
gemz599

gemz599

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:26 am

Me hahahaa
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:49 am

me and OH dont argue either - we're both very similar in that we make sarky comments at each other about things, but neither of us rise to the other one. If we did we'd prob be arguing all the time over housework, the way Tyler is disciplined, me being lazy Smile but we know when the other is peed off and ignore eachother instead haha.
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:09 am

We don't argue very much as oh refuses to but then that really annoys me and can cause me to snap! I quite like a good row occasionally. Its normally me that starts arguments although its generally something oh has done
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:24 pm

We have one sided arguments-i shout and he sulks. Humdingers are rare which is a shame cos I sometimes just need a good slanging match to stop me brooding for ages. But the things that tend to make me snap at him are him being a fuckwit round the house and trying to palm the kids off on me or that he expects me to be able to do things he wont try and do himself like have the kids and keep the house going or organising everything! In the end I get narked at being the family skivvy. Money is another one. And the other one is him being an antisocial fU*kwit so has been known to be quite abrupt with my family and friends and i end up making excuses for him yet im expected to be the perfect host to his family. He doesnt snap at me he just sulks like i say
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:35 am

I usually start and finish them! I agree with everything Mario said! Does my head in when they sulk!

Xx
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!
My Name: Kate

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:07 am

We don't really row as Dan seems to refuse to row which can be frustrating at times when you just want to have a big rant! I normally have a moan about things like him not noticing things that need to be done around the house (i.e walking round a big pile of washing that needs to be carried upstairs etc) or if he is looking after lily and sometimes trys to palm her off bu putting advd on so that he can sit on his pc! Oh and just sometimes because i feel a bit grumpy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what potentially starts an argument in your    what potentially starts an argument in your  Empty

Back to top Go down

what potentially starts an argument in your

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
what potentially starts an argument in your  Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
what potentially starts an argument in your  Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
what potentially starts an argument in your  Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
what potentially starts an argument in your  Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
what potentially starts an argument in your  Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
what potentially starts an argument in your  Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
what potentially starts an argument in your  Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
what potentially starts an argument in your  Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
what potentially starts an argument in your  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
what potentially starts an argument in your  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
what potentially starts an argument in your  Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
what potentially starts an argument in your  Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
what potentially starts an argument in your  Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
what potentially starts an argument in your  Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
what potentially starts an argument in your  Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words