Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

wish i had not tested lol!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

wish i had not tested lol! _
PostSubject: wish i had not tested lol!   wish i had not tested lol! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:09 pm

i hate this knowing so early yet knowing i wont feel a little more secure in preg until 12 week scan and then the worries set in until the 20 week scan its never ending !

i felt a bit sick when in friends car last night , lasted about a minute and this morning felt sick ,lasted a few minutes

i have all the AF feelings and i know they are normal but i wish i had more symptoms and could feel pregnant !

i hate the first 12 weeks Sad i am such a anxious person , born worrier ! im contemplating visiting my GP in a couple weeks and asking to be referred to epu , im petrified of M/C again
i have no plans to even make an appointment at M/W as i dont want to start the ball rolling if you know what i mean , just incase
ideally i would like to be scanned at 8 weeks , i know the rate of M/C reduces quite a bit once you hit 8 weeks and see h/b

Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wish i had not tested lol!   wish i had not tested lol! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:12 pm

oh i did another cb digital this morning with first pee and its gone up to 2=3 weeks ,, it was 1-2 on tuesday afternoon ,,,, i really wish it had said 3 +
i know i will buy another 2 pack to test next week ! and see if it goes up
i know they are not reliable really but im positive it should have read higher
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wish i had not tested lol!   wish i had not tested lol! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:34 pm

but it HAS gone up that's the main thing right?

if your really worried hun then try and get scanned, maybe you could see your gp now to voice your concerns and see what they say? it is awful though I know how you feel x
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wish i had not tested lol!   wish i had not tested lol! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:57 pm

exactly, like jade says its gone up, i would understand your concern if it was the same, but it's changed. its a hard one cause you can't really 'forget' about it for the next 7 or 8 weeks! but at the same time so long as you are taking care of yourself there isn't very much you can do either way, that is meant to sound reassuring but im not sure it does!
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wish i had not tested lol!   wish i had not tested lol! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:13 am

I wouldn't worry about it not being what you wanted. I had really high hormone levels. They were tested at just under 6 weeks so I know exactly what they were but it took much longer than I expected for it to go up.

TBH I can say why you're worried but I'd get started with the midwife and explain your concerns and see if they can see you early and scan you
Back to top Go down
*ShevAndLissieLou*

*ShevAndLissieLou*

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wish i had not tested lol!   wish i had not tested lol! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:45 am

I was the worlds worst worrier whilst I was pregnant as you all know, I must have tested about 20 times and I too went out and bought another CB Digi just so I could see that 3+ come up!

Is there a way that you could organise yourself a private early scan? I had one at 6 weeks and saw the HB etc....that gave me a milestone to get to if you know what I mean, as its such a long time from those two lines appearing until the first scan. xx
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wish i had not tested lol!   wish i had not tested lol! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:59 am

I tormented myself with this too. I feel really bad for mentioning it on your other thread. Im honestly really sorry if I have made you more worried. I should have thought before I typed, I just thought maybe you had sex later than you thought.

Anyway, I got 1-2 for AGES. Eventually got a 2-3 and like you thought that once I got a 3+ Id be happier. In the end I dont think I bought more tests to get a 3+. Id done that many ordinary positive tests and 4 CB digital that I decided not to waste any more money. I was convinced my dates would be put back at my scan as I think at 5 weeks pg I still got a 1-2 but in the end my scan showed me 1 day ahead! Just shows its all guess work and everyones hormone levels are different.

http://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a10474885/worried_about_cb_conception_indicator

^^^ If you google 'CB conception indicator wrong' there are loads of threads on dif forums were people have experienced the same thing. Many point out that Dr's dont date pg by a urine sample as its crap & its just a way of CB getting ppl to test 3 or 4 times.

Please try to relax. Your levels have increased. xxx
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wish i had not tested lol!   wish i had not tested lol! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:46 am

only other thing I can think of that might help is if you just get yourself down to epu and try and get a scan by bypassing the gp or midwife. You would still need to wait till at least 6 weeks pg though

I think your best bet is to just try and not worry as like mari said there isn't really anything you can do about it anyway just take care of yourself and wait a week or two then see what you can do x
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wish i had not tested lol!   wish i had not tested lol! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:12 am

think i may have spoke too soon , im so tired and so nausous (sp)
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wish i had not tested lol!   wish i had not tested lol! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:33 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wish i had not tested lol!   wish i had not tested lol! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:28 am

i'm feeling the same with the not feeling pg...i get the occassional bit of 'eurgh i feel sick' and that's it!

sam is considering letting me have an early scan at 8weeks...i have to suck up alot to get it though! lol

a place just 5mins away does them for £65
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wish i had not tested lol!   wish i had not tested lol! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:22 am

I can say not to worry, but I was always worried too.

When I was pregnant with Aimee I didnt even get the 2-3 and was totally freaking out. For about 10 days I had the 1-2 so I was sure something was wrong.

Those tests are a nightmare, so the fact that you are going up, is a good sign xx
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wish i had not tested lol!   wish i had not tested lol! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:39 am

i know you are right ,,, i am the first to say exact the same to ppl but as you know when its yourself in situation its a whole different story Smile

sometimes feeling good , sore boobs , nausea (sp) then next min i have an ache in my back and sure im going to start bleeding Sad

oh the dramas ! lol
xx
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wish i had not tested lol!   wish i had not tested lol! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:21 am

Totally understand how you feel! Am absolutely hating this first bit and only at week 7 ( according to LMP but the sonographer said about 6, so about 5ish days out, but who knows)

I get worried because I was getting that sicky feeling after brushing teeth to a worse and worse degree and then it dropped off completely which has made me worry, now its back a bit but not much.

But I do now have quite sore nipples and have continued weeing like a good'un and the constipation, oh the constipation! Not good!

But I know like you I will not stop worrying and wondering until that 12 week scan then i'll be scared of that in case the worst happens, as you say, dramas!

I had an mc also last year at six weeks so do totally understand your worries.

Maybe we can help each other through it?

MAndy xx
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wish i had not tested lol!   wish i had not tested lol! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:30 am

wtf i must have missed something!!!!!!!!! congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wish i had not tested lol!   wish i had not tested lol! Empty

Back to top Go down

wish i had not tested lol!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Conceiving, Pregnancy & Birth :: Pregnancy-
Latest topics
» Spotting
wish i had not tested lol! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
wish i had not tested lol! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
wish i had not tested lol! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
wish i had not tested lol! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
wish i had not tested lol! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
wish i had not tested lol! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
wish i had not tested lol! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
wish i had not tested lol! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
wish i had not tested lol! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
wish i had not tested lol! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
wish i had not tested lol! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
wish i had not tested lol! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
wish i had not tested lol! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
wish i had not tested lol! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
wish i had not tested lol! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words