Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just wondering if everyone is going to use this one instead or as well as *the other site*
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:58 am

emmaXx wrote:
me im all for here!! i love the ladies here you are all lovely fair and welcoming.. xx i thank lisa for doign this as ima at a point wher ei need freinds all be it cyber ones to help me through ..and ab was upsetting me more x

:(hug): Big Hug lovely
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:58 pm

I will keep an eye on both but since this site is much easier to use from my iPhone I will be here more than I am there.

Plus I love you guys and you are all here now. I have been doing my best to convert the May 09 Mummies so we are all here
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:28 pm

ill be using both too,i like everyone(i think scratch )on both sites, do love this new site though and most i know seem to be in here Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:05 pm

yeh all the smirchers are on here and the ones with filthy sense of humours cheers
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:32 pm

MiniMeg wrote:
yeh all the smirchers are on here and the ones with filthy sense of humours cheers

Angel Angel Angel
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:57 pm

i will go in for my birth clubs i think and if i can offer advice i will.. but every one i like is on here so far and its much easier to catch up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Hi Laura Wave

The more I pop in *on there* the more I'm thinking Baby & All is the place to be!

I shan't digress but lets just say I find some goings on over yonder a little irksome - and often confusing - then again it is mixing that with my fair dose of hormones Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:12 pm

i got lost on reality and forum life for a while Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Ah, the edges blur for sure sometimes Smile

At least the blurring seems nicer on here cheers
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:18 pm

I think I will still have a nosy at *the other site* but will mostly post on here (I've never been a big poster anyway - my life just isnt that interesting Rolling Eyes ). Also as Gill says - this site is far easier on my iPhone.

I'm wary of posting on *the other site* as like Jaffle says - I find some things rather "irksome" (my new word for the day Razz ) and I'm worried now I have a retreat I may be tempted to say what I really think rather than ignore or the toned down, arse licky version I find myself writing to keep the peace Rolling Eyes scratch Laughing

xx
Back to top Go down
shootingstars

shootingstars

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:47 pm

I still go on there, i like both site, but love the chat in here x
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:13 am

I will use both as I have no quarrels....but I have to say I lOOOOOOOOOve the emotions on here!!!

I love this one Puke and this one scratch (I do that alot) and of course the willy one Uh Uh! this is ace!! :(hug): ..though not sure what this one is Drunk ?? Oh and I always feel like Computer , but this is my fave affraid PMSL!!

xx

xx
Back to top Go down
ElleahKyle2

ElleahKyle2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:18 am

michellenevan wrote:
ill still read ab! but to be honest ill prob be posting here alot more purely because i felt recently that if i was posting on ab it was kinda gettin ignored! prob jst cos alot of new faces and ive been on for years so part of the old gang!

I agree, feel like I don't know anyone, the only bit I have posted on was our May babies section anyway and that was mainly so that when I look back I can see what she was doing at each stage, maybe we can do one on here instead, what do you think Michelle?

x
Back to top Go down
browny

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:28 am

I like the other site for my birth club but this site seems very friendly
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:57 am

ElleahKyle2 wrote:
michellenevan wrote:
ill still read ab! but to be honest ill prob be posting here alot more purely because i felt recently that if i was posting on ab it was kinda gettin ignored! prob jst cos alot of new faces and ive been on for years so part of the old gang!

I agree, feel like I don't know anyone, the only bit I have posted on was our May babies section anyway and that was mainly so that when I look back I can see what she was doing at each stage, maybe we can do one on here instead, what do you think Michelle?

x

yeah we shud def start a may mummies on here, already there is me, u, gill and annalisa on here so we were the main ones posting in may mummies anyway x
Back to top Go down
Donc17

Donc17

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:46 am

I havent really been going on there for some time now... I think I will stick with you oldies but we are all now newbies again hehe

xxx
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:47 am

lauraplus5 wrote:
i will go in for my birth clubs i think and if i can offer advice i will.. but every one i like is on here so far and its much easier to catch up Very Happy

I was think ooh who's this new Laura...then I saw the plus5 and its obviously Yooouu!

Welcome chicken!
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:50 am

Pepper wrote:
I will use both as I have no quarrels....but I have to say I lOOOOOOOOOve the emotions on here!!!

I love this one Puke and this one scratch (I do that alot) and of course the willy one Uh Uh! this is ace!! :(hug): ..though not sure what this one is Drunk ?? Oh and I always feel like Computer , but this is my fave affraid PMSL!!

xx

xx

is it a willy?!

I thought it was a a wagging finger!
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:56 am

Pepper...... Drunk this one is the drunk icon. defo looks like me before i had Cerys. THIS Puke2 is my fav x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:57 am

Lisa wrote:
lauraplus5 wrote:

I was think ooh who's this new Laura...then I saw the plus5 and its obviously Yooouu!

Welcome chicken!

danke Very Happy

i thought id ditch the awla... i have had it since i was 16 lol!!
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:58 am

lol Doobies!!!!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:59 am

there is a song that goes with Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 Fresse
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:00 am

I only just noticed your sig heheheheheh Elephant
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:02 am

i will update with tickers another day Smile
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:40 am

xx
Lisa wrote:
Pepper wrote:

xx

xx

is it a willy?!

I thought it was a a wagging finger!

ha ha it is but someone (I think it was Mara) said it looked like a willy Giggle Giggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?   Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anyone still going to use *the other site*?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Is anyone still going to use *the other site*? - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words