Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

feeling a bit bad now...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

feeling a bit bad now... _
PostSubject: feeling a bit bad now...   feeling a bit bad now... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:51 am

My oh was out all day so me and hannah planned a lazy bed day, we dont get them often so after watching enchanted we were lying chatting and I could see her eyes getting heavy and I thought fab a nap, she never naps now and I love day time naps. then my mum comes in with her dog. She never let me know she was coming and I was really pissed off as she never asked if she could bring the dog.

I get two days off a week and I had to deal with a braindead dog running about scaring my cats half to death so I had to get up and lock my cats in rooms and have that daft mutt running around, hannahs wide awake so no nap for us

and more importantly I have spent every bloody day this week and all day yesterday gutting this house from top to bottom and cleaning in every corner. she knew this as I told her not to come down yesterday because I had so much to do in the house. so why would she bring her hairy mutt down who was drenched as it was raining? is it just me or is that ignorant?

so I said to her aftr about an hour of her saying "hannah get dressed and we will take ben out" look will you take that bloody dog out and then take him home, so her answer to that was "thats not fair he was around before the cats" Shocked I blew up and ended up shouting at her that this was my $%&^*(& cats home and they should not need to be locked in rooms so they are not scared, which animal was born first does not matter to me, if I brought my cats up to your house and let them roll about in a puddle then run about a house you had spent a week cleaning you would not be happy would you?
but by this point im practically screaming and balling like a complete looney. and hannah kinda difused the situation by saying "whatever mummy" Laughing

now I feel bad. I knew she didnt mean to annoy me it was just me being a nutter but sometimes I just want to laze about without visitors and spend some alone time with my girl Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
EmVar

EmVar

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: feeling a bit bad now...   feeling a bit bad now... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:01 am

I would have been fuming. It's one thing to have a dog stink your own house but completely ignorant to take your stinking dog to someone else's house, most especially when that person has cats or any other pet which won't appreciate having a dog terrorising it. (I have cats so may be biased lol).

I take it your mum usually brings the dog round and everything's fine though? If not then it's totally out of order. My dad leaves his mutt at home when he visits me, and I leave my cats at home when I visit them. Same thing no?

As for coming in demanding you all get up and go out when you're in the middle of a lovely morning and actually asleep, well, were you invited mum? I don't thing so! P*ss off then! (my mum knows to expect short shrift if she wakes me up, but she doesn't drive so would never just turn up uninvited fortunately).

In any case, everyone's allowed to blow off steam from time to time so don't feel bad xxx
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!
My Name: Charmaine
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: feeling a bit bad now...   feeling a bit bad now... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:06 am

Lol hun i can get like that sometimes if i ent in the mood for visitors. Especially being tired and having hyperactive children running around lol. When u are having one of those days again just turn ur phone off and dont answer the door hahah.

Char
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: feeling a bit bad now...   feeling a bit bad now... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:12 am

she never normally brings the dog no. he has visited on occasion but shes asked me and it was when I had one cat so setting him up in my bedroom before she even turned up and my cat never even had to see the dog once. Thats what I thought after she left I was thinking to myself am I just a crazy cat lady who cant see past what the cats will think or feel? Laughing

Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: feeling a bit bad now...   feeling a bit bad now... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:23 am

I'd go mad if my mil turned up with her dog. Mind you I'm petrified of dogs and don't want my mil round.

Anyway, I think you're being perfectly reasonable. Its your house. Why would you just bring a dog round
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: feeling a bit bad now...   feeling a bit bad now... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:25 am

Laughing if it was my mil she wouldnt have been let in the door to last an hour before I said something

good to see im not being unreasonable though
x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: feeling a bit bad now...   feeling a bit bad now... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:26 pm

I wouldn't feel bad at all. You were not being petty you had every reason to be pissed off. If someone visited me with a dog they just wouldn't get in. They'd have to tie the dog up if they really wanted to come in.

I'm sure your mother will have thought about and can see that she was out of order.
xx
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: feeling a bit bad now...   feeling a bit bad now... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:48 pm

My sil came in the Holstein with her dog we were going to the park, she wouldn't bring him in house because it's my cats home, also with 3 of them, they would have attacked it lol.

But your right to feel mad and don't feel bad about it, time is reciouswhen you working mom x
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: feeling a bit bad now...   feeling a bit bad now... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:38 pm

I wouldnt feel bad im sure if it was the other way around she would be annoyed too xx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: feeling a bit bad now...   feeling a bit bad now... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:43 pm

We have got cats and my in laws (who have a dog) would never dream of bringing the dog over. They know that I am really anal about how clean my house is and the thought of a hairy wet dog running around my house gives me palpatations, lol!

My cats spend most of the time outside so they never mess the house up or make it smell.

x
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: feeling a bit bad now...   feeling a bit bad now... EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:02 am

don't feel bad about it hun that's really out of order... I'd be angry enough if my mum just turned up without asking, let alone bringing a stinky dog terrorising my cats and wrecking my house.

Im having a day off tomorrow just so Ican rest and god help anyone if they interrupt me!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: feeling a bit bad now...   feeling a bit bad now... Empty

Back to top Go down

feeling a bit bad now...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
feeling a bit bad now... Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
feeling a bit bad now... Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
feeling a bit bad now... Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
feeling a bit bad now... Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
feeling a bit bad now... Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
feeling a bit bad now... Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
feeling a bit bad now... Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
feeling a bit bad now... Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
feeling a bit bad now... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
feeling a bit bad now... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
feeling a bit bad now... Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
feeling a bit bad now... Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
feeling a bit bad now... Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
feeling a bit bad now... Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
feeling a bit bad now... Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???