Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

and on the subject of toddler beds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 _
PostSubject: and on the subject of toddler beds   and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:47 am

First topic message reminder :

when did your toddler go into a bed/when did you change your cotbed? elijah still has his sides on and i daresay he would fall out (though doesn't seem to move that much once he's actually asleep), but maybe it's time cos he hates being in his cotbed...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: and on the subject of toddler beds   and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:31 am

see i think elijah's cotbed on the lowest setting is definitely low enough that if he did fall he would only get a fright, i just don't know if it might contribute to sleep troubles or help them - i don't want to start changing things if its going to be detrimental!
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: and on the subject of toddler beds   and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:20 pm

Take one side off for a couple of nights, if it makes an improvement take the other side off too, if not put the side back on and try again later maybe?

My plan was to put back on if didnt work out but for us it did.

MAndy xx
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: and on the subject of toddler beds   and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:37 pm

his cot is against the wall so only one side really needs to come off. his duvet arrived today so will wash the cover and give it a go tonight, if the duvet works we will try taking the side off! sad really cos he is still little!!!
Back to top Go down
Niccsy

Niccsy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: and on the subject of toddler beds   and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:54 pm

braden was 13 months when we put him in a toddler bed as we had to buy a new cot for dita so instead we just bought a junior bed for braden. Dita was about 10 months when we bought her a toddler bed cos braden would fill her cot full of toys so the bed meant she it wasnt as fun for him Rolling Eyes and she could just chuck em away easy

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: and on the subject of toddler beds   and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

and on the subject of toddler beds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Toddler Talk-
Latest topics
» Spotting
and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
and on the subject of toddler beds - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words