Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Parent/child nakedness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:12 am

Caitlin sees me naked regularly, she always hanging over the shower, peering into my pants while im peeing Parent/child nakedness Icon_lol & if I get changed for bed early she potters round the room happily waving my bra about.
My OH on the other hand doesnt really be naked in front of her that often. This morning I opened the bathroom door while OH was having a shower and let caity potter on in. OH was chatting away to her and when I peeped in he had his hands over his bits Parent/child nakedness Icon_rolleyes Parent/child nakedness Icon_lol . I told him she wouldnt even notice them (it aint that big Parent/child nakedness Icon_razz ) & he awkwardly got dryed with her chatting away to him.

Is your OH strange about being naked in front of LO? Is it different for boys/mummys or girls/daddys?

What age does it become unsuitable? Or do famillies regularly streak in front of eachother? Growing up it was only me and mum & while im sure there was times we walked in on eachother it wasnt a major deal. I cant actually remember when I decided I didnt wish to see her making her morning streak to the shower Parent/child nakedness Affraid Parent/child nakedness Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Char

Char

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:17 am

my oh is naked in front of the girls he has a shower and munch sits there chatting to him and when hes getin dressed!
his son still saw him naked when he was 7 when ian was getin out the shower and rhys would go in the shower!
they never really notcied eachother where naked tbh!

the girls see me in the shower but think it scares them as they walk away! lol
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:25 am

I get naked with her around, and like you when on the loo shes there staring at me Parent/child nakedness Icon_lol we have baths and all together and im quite happly naked around her.

Oh is also really, he'l be in the shower and she'l be in there pearing over the bath to him. Iv never really thought of it before really. he will 'cup' himself if shes standing at his feet looking at him or talking to him hehe but like he feels the need to (bless him) hehe

x x
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:26 am

Oh interesting questions!

Some people may not agree with it but I have no problem with either of my boys seeing me' naked.
Charlie always wonders around while in the shower/ getting dressed etc etc
Tommy will come and ask me' questions if he needs something if I'm in the shower as well. I think there will be a time where I'll cover up a bit with tommy but I don't see a problem with him knowing what a womanise body is like. Tbh it's never been mentioned by tommy, he doesn't react at all it's not a worry here.

Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:28 am

i've never really been openly naked infront of my two, usually in a towel or something, but if it falls down i'm not fussed... but sam has a real big thing about them seeing him naked and makes a big deal of it Parent/child nakedness Icon_lol he absolutely refuses to bath with them

my brother on the other hand would bath with his girls until last year my older niece turned 5, he thinks it's getting to the stage where she's too curious and only ever climbs in with the younger now

i think when they start openly staring or asking questions is the time to start covering up

my mum used to leave the door to the bathroom open even when we were teens and really didn't wanna see it Parent/child nakedness Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:34 am

Great topic! My kids see me naked all the time...nudity isn't anything to be ashamed of...and as far as I know we all have the same parts just packaging may be different. I think body self awareness begins at a very early age, and our kids pick up on our we view our own selves and nudity. I never want my kids to feel ashamed of how they look..with clothes or without...or be responsible for any eating disorders. We are gorgeous..every single one of us. Madisyn recently complained about one of her beauty marks on her thigh..as one of her GF's said it was ugly...I told her that God put that there for a reason..and he only marks the kids that are beautiful and super special to him. She liked that! And as far as Matt is concerned...he has walked in while I am taking a bath..he does cover his eyes..or I will pull the curtain..but he said it's the best time he can talk to me alone and uninterrupted. Shayne is more aware of Madisyn and is more discreet(covers up or locks door) because she is becoming more sensitive. xxx
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:05 am

We are often naked in front of the girls, though OH draws the line at letting them see him wee!! LOL

We both often jump in the bath with the kids etc, though I am sure they will come a time when mr pepper wont do that anymore.

xx
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:12 am

We are really open and are naked in front of the kids. Ben draws the line with Chelsea now as shes just about 13 and shes the same with him. But i get sick of seeing todgers having 4 males in the house!!!
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:13 am

my 2 older ones never see me naked now but sometimes ill run down in my underwear and get greeted with awww muuuuuuuummmmmm

it dont bother me with danielle as she is so young but OH refuses to be naked around her ,,, if hes in shower and we pop into bathroom he hides his modesty
x x x
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:14 am

Well, with Elijah being so little I don't think it really matters haha my husband is practically a nudist at home so I'm sure Eli like lots of toddlers will spend half his childhood naked and having baths/showers with daddy.

I'm not sure about me though, I suppose there will be a point where I just don't think it's quite right, maybe around 2 or 3? I remember my mum being really open about being naked and me just feeling awkward from about 5 or 6 and that it wasn't nice, but then I grew up with two brothers???

I think it would be different if we had a girl, but I also believe that little children (under 4 perhaps?) just need to spend time with a loving family and things like bathtimes, swimming and feeling comfy are really important. I have no problem with my husband being naked around Eli and wouldn't if we had a girl - I just don't want to look at my big fat post-baby body Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:15 am

LOL Mara!!

Lottie makes me a little self concious when she comes up to me and shakes my tummy shouting jelly belly!!!! Thanks Damo Parent/child nakedness Icon_eek

xx
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:16 am

mara wrote:
We are really open and are naked in front of the kids. Ben draws the line with Chelsea now as shes just about 13 and shes the same with him. But i get sick of seeing todgers having 4 males in the house!!!

LMAO! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:17 am

If only I could go to the loo without one of the boys wondering in!! They both see me naked and I will also wonder from the bathroom naked while my mum is here and she is the same! I don't get in the bath with the boys anymore cause there isn't any room! I have always said to my two if they don't like what they see then don't look or walk in on me!! My OH is different as he isn't the boys dad although he has been in the shower and Jake has been desperate for the loo and has gone in and used the loo! The boys also jump into bed with us but I wear pj's and OH wears boxers!

Xx
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:19 am

jenshayne wrote:
mara wrote:

LMAO! Laughing

Lol! I know how you feel! I am the only girly in my house!

Xx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:21 am

Pepper wrote:
though OH draws the line at letting them see him wee!! LOL

xx

LMAO just reminded me from earlier when Rowan stood there in utter ore watching Trev pee
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:23 am

Nope we dont care. dont see what the problem is really.
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:30 am

i keep my bits covered, but they have seen me a few times. tis not nice when u wake up cause a tot is yanking your nipple LOL!!

oh has no problem with it but my 5yr old asks questions so started covering up.
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:34 am

I dont have a problem with it at all, in fact if i still lived at home i dare say i would still see my parents naked and vise versa, they have always been very open about walking around in the nuddy (to and from the bath etc not nudists Parent/child nakedness Icon_eek )

Adam and quite alot of people i know find this very strange but its normal for me.

i have to say tho, my dads drunken party trick is to get kitted off he thinks its hilarious! he was our villages first streaker in 1975!

Adam does shower with Alice but he isnt the most comfortable person naked anyway, in fact i only ever see him naked for the deed or in the shower, he covers himself up as quick as he can Parent/child nakedness Icon_rolleyes Parent/child nakedness Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:36 am

JoAandAlice wrote:

but he isnt the most comfortable person naked anyway, in fact i only ever see him naked for the deed or in the shower, he covers himself up as quick as he can Parent/child nakedness Icon_rolleyes Parent/child nakedness Icon_scratch

sam is the same...during/just after sex he'll happily be as naked as a baby, but any other time he keeps well covered Parent/child nakedness Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:36 am

OMG Jo I am soooo laughing and cringing at your Dad ha ha ha

xx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:47 am

Lol... My oh nearly subjected our neighbours to his nakedness last night... He was going to go out to get his phone from the car! I made him cover up.

We don't bother covering up in front of Aimee, she is still young and not curious yet but we may stop when she is x
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:51 am

Pepper, after seeing my dads comments on my facebook, you shouldnt be surprised he has a very strange/crazy sense of humour! Parent/child nakedness Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:53 am

I'm not shy in front of Rob or Harry, but sometimes if Harry comes in bed with us in the morning he tries pinching my boobs lol, ouchy xx
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:03 am

lol evan sees both of us naked we cant go for a pee, or a shower but he gotta to be there!! and if im holding him he is forever pullin my top to see can see down it think he is makin sure my boobs still there cos he dont get breastfed anymore lol

although i did jst have a shower before he went to bed and as i was strippin off he pointed at me and laughed!! not good for confidence wen ur 1yr old points at ur belly and laughs lol!!
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:14 am

i will take a bath in front of my 2, leo still ocasionally jumps in with me(although i sit with my knees up to my chest if you get me?) and oliver does a lot, i dont think oh is botherd around oliver yet but hye covers himself round leo
strange one, leo was in his undies the other day in the house and oh went mad saying he shouldnt be walking round like that...seriousley i dont see the problem Parent/child nakedness Icon_scratch x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Parent/child nakedness _
PostSubject: Re: Parent/child nakedness   Parent/child nakedness Empty

Back to top Go down

Parent/child nakedness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Parent/child nakedness Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Parent/child nakedness Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Parent/child nakedness Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Parent/child nakedness Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Parent/child nakedness Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Parent/child nakedness Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Parent/child nakedness Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Parent/child nakedness Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Parent/child nakedness Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Parent/child nakedness Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Parent/child nakedness Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Parent/child nakedness Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Parent/child nakedness Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Parent/child nakedness Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Parent/child nakedness Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words
hot or not
ChatBox
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
ToS | Privacy Policy | Tickers | Amazon Shop | FAQs | Website