Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more _
PostSubject: My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more   My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:22 pm

I need somewhere to write things down so here it is!

Been off the pull since may, have had varying cycles , so far 42,30,26,28 and af has shown today giving another 26 day cycle!

This last cycle was the first time I'd felt ovulation, my luthal phase according to my pains and arrival of af.

Hard not to symptom spot but symptom spot I did an I had them all! Cramps, pinching, bigger boobs(so much so oh commented!) mood swings etc etc so I'm going to try and ignore myself now as it was all wishful thinking lol! Going back to fertility friend and will be charting temps and doing opk's for a couple of months to see what's going on!

Good luck ttcers baby dust 2 all x
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more   My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:22 am

We've been talking about things recently, and both of us would like to see if there's any way we could up our chances of having a little girl. I know some people won't agree with it but I've been looking at gender swaying, just things such as timing and diet and supplements that could give us a princess.
Don't get me wrong, I would be happy either way! I'd love a little boy as much as a girl, with three boys and oh I'm starting to feel a little out numbered lol
There's alot to remember and to think about, and there are varying degrees of things you can do, I.e. Simple timing attempts, to changing your cm ph, to the tbm (turkey basting method) lmao! There's even ones that have you put oh's sample in a testtube and analyse it through a microscope!
I have no idea how far oh would go with all this stuff, I know he'd love a girl. I guess the only way to know is to speak about it, even with swaying techniques the odds only vary very slightly so it could just be best to let nature take it's course!?
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more   My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:39 am

ahh Kell i looked at the gender swaying and some of them sort of made sense, like only bding before ovulation because female sperm is slower but lasts longer, and male sperm is quick... well both times I fell pg we had bd'd before I should have ovulated and both times had boys. Im really tempted to look into the gender selection though (the screening the sperm part) cos Id like to have a girl too!

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more   My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:05 am

There's a few timing ones but the one that seems to have had most success is o+12 it says to abstain from sex for 7 days or more and have sex 12 hours after ov, but I've found a site that is really good(I think lol) it talks about not being able to rely on just one thing but to do a mixture of 7, I can't remember them all but diet is a massive factor apparently, timing, supplement, your ph and oh's semen ph!
I've got a little more research to do on it tho and need to get back to charting my cervix, ov and cm. Think this could get a bit obsessive tho lol
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more   My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:13 am

Good luck Kell. Hope you get your ickle princess bfp soon

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down
lucylou1991

lucylou1991

About Me!
My Name: Lucy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more   My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:56 am

aww id love a little girl next time round but i know id be useless at sticking 2 all the things to help my chances..especaily havin sex at certain times as ive just got 2 have it when i can with OH as he doesnt want it as muhc as me haha so i cant be picky lol! good luck in tryin for a beautful princess Smile xx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more   My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:18 am

Thanks guys! Smile

We wont be trying for our sway for a couple of months yet, I need to get use to all my fertile signs again, Chart temps, cm and cp to figure out exactly when i'm ovulating, I need to be as specific as possible in order to time things right. Plus to give the best chance you need to have worked out how to balance things like cm PH etc throughout the month, and you have to have been on the diet for atleast 6 weeks before you try. There really is alot to think about, but i'm happy to do this and so is oh!

So far i've decided on the following.

Girl diet (for me) for atleast 6 weeks probably more like 10-12 weeks

I'll be using RePHresh to balance my vaginal ph (this will keep my bv under control as well which is a huge plus)

Supplements- Magnesium, calcium, vit c, folic acid, sudafed/antihistamins for me and oh, theres a couple of other things as well but i need to keep reading up on them first!

Ions- probably lavender oil on pillow, lots of walks in the wind and possibly some rose quartz jewelery.

I'm not sure if i'm going to use a cut off for timing or 0+12 yet.

Oh will be abstaining for atleast 7 days hopefully more!

Erm well i think thats about it for now, theres a few bits i need to buy like ph strips, opk's and another thermometer to chart temps.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more   My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:32 am

wow it sounds complicated but I hope it works! If it does I'll be coming to you for tips in a few years time!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more   My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:13 am

Haven't started our sway yet but I'm due on today I believe and she doesn't appear to be arriving!
Back to top Go down
lucylou1991

lucylou1991

About Me!
My Name: Lucy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more   My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:48 pm

oo oo ooo has af come yet???? maybe u wont get chance to try for a girl! Smile xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more   My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more Empty

Back to top Go down

My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Conceiving, Pregnancy & Birth :: Conceiving-
Latest topics
» Spotting
My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
My ttc diary, symptom spotting and more Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words