Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? _
PostSubject: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:01 am

Just weighed myself affraid

Iv prob put on about 1st 6lb since getting pg and am now over 14 stone Over React

Im trying to tell myself it aint that bad and at my natural skinniest im about 11stone and a size 12 due to height and erm big bones Laughing So its not like im looking at having 4-5 stone to shift after baby. Prob about 3.5stone but when take off an 8lb baby, fluid, placenta, blood etc im hoping it only 1.5-2stone to lose to get to my skinny weight or a stone to pre pg weight? Too hopeful lol?

How much weight did you gain in your pregnancies? Im guessing most of you gained more than you would have liked to, hence the BL threads. How long did it take to lose & did you make any effort or did it just drop off?
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:17 am

I gained 5 stone! But I've lost 2 and half since starting sw in June, so it does come off again hun lol. I was never slim before I had Harry but I was getting there xx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:03 am

I lost 2 stone in my pregnancy but I was the same weight all the way through.

What I mean is I was 18 summing stayed 18 Ll the way through but dY after I had H was weighing in at 16. So as I lost weight H added it on.

What I'm trying to sY is her weight, water and placenta was 2 atone in weight so alot of it will be baby
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:04 am

Ps I hate the iPhone
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:24 am

Oooh that doesnt sound too bad Kelly, well done you! Id love to go up to maybe 14.5 but then drop 2stone and be the same weight as I was before. Not that I was slim before. Id still have 1.5stone to lose before I felt confident, but 1.5stone isnt much really if I gave myself 6mths.

Only prob is I bet the last 8 wks pg is when ppl gain the most... and iv just ordered a huge domino's pizza's/garlic bread/chicken/wedges/waffles.... laura's james would be proud Laughing

The other thing is I lost weight after Caitlin but then 3-4 months later put more on due to eating shite instead of proper meals for convenience/laziness Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:28 am

Erm a lot but have lost 6 stone since. A lot of mine was fluid retention because of my stomach problems and I lost 3 stone pretty much straight away. I was fat to begin with though
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!
My Name: Charmaine

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:45 am

I think i have put on about 7lbs in the last two months.

About 2 months After having Noah i weighed less than i was pre pregnancy, but now i have put on about 6lb in the last 3 months. My clothes still fit but the scales say different i put on about 1 1/2 stone when was pregnant in the last trimester.

Char
Back to top Go down
mrsmb

mrsmb

About Me!
My Name: Kim
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:47 am

I thought I was doing really well because I only put on about 10 lb by the time I was 32 weeks but since then I've put on another 12 lb and I have no idea how! I'm not weighing myself anymore or I'll cry Sad
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:33 am

mrsmb wrote:
I thought I was doing really well because I only put on about 10 lb by the time I was 32 weeks but since then I've put on another 12 lb and I have no idea how! I'm not weighing myself anymore or I'll cry Sad

Shocked Im scared!!! I was reckoning maybe 1lb a week between now and birth so maybe a total gain of 2stone? Oh pooooppppppp!!!! Surely thats mainly fluid for you?????
Back to top Go down
Lita
Admin
Lita

About Me!
My Name: Lita

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:33 am

I put on 5 stone and I've lost about 4 1/2 of it so far. The first 4 stone flew off within the first year, it's the last half a stone that took some going!!!
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:45 am

ummmmmm i was just over 13 stone when i fell pregnant (thanks stopping smoking!!!), the last time i weighed myself somewhere in the 3rd trimester i was somewhere over 15 but not at 16....thought i was going to throw up so stopped weighing myself Laughing within a month of having elijah i was below 13 stone and im somewhere around 12 now (very half hearted diet Laughing)

so yeah i put on *counts on fingers* probably around 2.5 stone? but all of that came off very quickly, didn't weigh myself between having eli and when he was a month so don't know when it actually came off because i ate nothing but rubbish at that time so most of it must have been fluid Laughing

hmm that was a nice ramble Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:47 am

(p.s yes theres more! we were told at antenatal etc an average of 28lb overall gain was normal)
Back to top Go down
mrsmb

mrsmb

About Me!
My Name: Kim

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:20 am

snoopy21 wrote:
mrsmb wrote:

Shocked Im scared!!! I was reckoning maybe 1lb a week between now and birth so maybe a total gain of 2stone? Oh pooooppppppp!!!! Surely thats mainly fluid for you?????

I've no idea, my sil said I look like I've lost weight. It must just be the giant baby I'm carrying affraid
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:37 am

I was 11 stone before C and due to retention of water ended up 15 stone. I went down to 12.5/13 straight off though. After getting PND though I stupidly let myself get up to 15-4 before falling pg again and ended up 16 stone this time though went down to 14 after. Went back up to 15-2 before starting BL and am currently 13-13. That make sense?
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:00 am

We sound like we are very similar build snoops.

Before I fell pg with Thomas I was a very comfortable and happy 11st, size 12.

The morning I had Thomas I weighed myself and was 15st 7lb Shocked

I then dropped a couple of stone but always had in the back of my mind I wanted two fairly close so didn't put huge effort into weight loss.

The night before I had Hannah I weighed 17st 7lb affraid Embarassed

I got a real shock at my weight when I had Hannah and am disgusted that I let myself get that big. I went on slimming world and just before my wedding I weighed in at 11st 9lb so in the 15 months between having Hannah and the wedding I lost 5st 12lb so try not to worry too much because it can be done.

I am currently back up to 12st 2lb with the extravagance of the last couple of months but have a goal of 11st 5lb by christmas so here's hoping.

xx
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:05 am

with paige im not fully sure, at 12 weeks i was 13.7lb n a month after i had her i was 14 stone Shocked

with trent i was 15.7lb went down to 15 stne when i was preg.. went up to 15.6lb n the day after i had him i was 14.3lb so lost weight which i was happy about. thw doctors told me to try n stay the weight while pregannt
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:32 am

I didnt weigh myself at all while pregnant with hannah or afterwards.

but due to her crying 24/7 and my oh working all the time in 3 months I went down to 9 stone 5 ish. but it was very unhealthy because some days I wasnt eating at all.
so as soon as she settled the weight piled back on.

so when the baby arrives just think healthy. you will be fine. the weight will come off but just do it sensibly

x
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:07 am

with lily-ann and lewis i gained over 50lbs(3st 10lbs to be exact)...i didn't really drop anything in between having them so i ballooned! it took me 9months to drop the whole weight and get down to 9st again

this time i'm desperately trying to keep a healthy diet and exercising, which i gave up with the other two...mw told me not to exercise at all(no medical reason for it) and i stupidly believed her. i am 14weeks and haven't dared check my weight for weeks...i do think i'm gaining a little though as tummy is starting to look more 'podgy' and boobs are filling out! yay for preggy boobs!!! Laughing i'm hoping post pregnancy i'll have max 1st to lose...but i doubt it'll be that little! lol
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:35 am

Ummm I was 10 stone and a size 10 when I got pg with Ollie. I didnt weigh myself between having him and getting pg with Amelia. When I started my diet I was 15 stone Embarassed Embarassed. Im now 12ish so still got 2 stone to lose. I didnt start my diet till she was out of hospital though as we were living on takeways and fast food due to being at the hospital so much.
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:55 am

Kayleigh the stress prob contributed a lot to your weight gain. I was 15 stone at my heaviest about 7-8 years ago and hadnt even been pg yet! I lost 4 stone on WW in the space of about 8months but so I know I can do it again. After Caitlin I did WW again and lost 1.5stone and got down to about 11st 10lb... and quickly put 1stone back on before getting pg again, im like a bloody yoyo!!

Kenty did that 3stone 10lb include baby or was it just extra weight?

Im starting to think that 1st 6lb isnt that bad for 32 wks, and if I aim for no more than 2stone im still not doing too bad. Basically i'l still be overweight after I have baby, but then I was overweight before I got pg so what did I expect.

Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:03 am

that was just extra weight, i never had the guts to actually check my weight during pregnancies...i'd have been suicidal! lol
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:49 pm

I was size 10 before i was pregnant and I think I put just under 2 stone, two weeks after c section I could get back in my size 10 clothes but they weren't very comfy. It was month before I was back to size 10 and comfybut I then did sw to get to a size 8.

I just walked miles and miles to get toned up and it worked Smile
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:31 pm

i was pre pg a size 12-14 and about 12 stone (im 5ft 10 and not slim build!)
i ballooned in pg, and on the day i got induced i weighed myself and i was 16 stone 8 Surprised
the day i came outta hospital (exactly a week after going in!) i was 15 stone 7...so just over a stone, for a 9lb2oz baby Smile
i am now 12 stone 10ish...so not that much left to go...i didn't start "dieting" until after xmas...so i've had about 10months and lost quite a few stone...just by healthy eating, and walking Smile

you'll be fine snoops Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:37 pm

when I got pg with Tyler I was 80kg, the week I had him I was 92 so had put on nearly 2 stone. The day after I had him I was 85 so actual weight I put on was 5kg (about 11lb?)

Then I didn't bother losing weight I ate crap and put back on all the weight and when I got pg this time round I was 90kg. I'm now 92 so technically Ive lost weight as baby weighs more than that.

But like I sad on our fb Nicki even over here they say to put on 12 kg is fine, they say 2 in the first trimester, 4 in the2 nd and 6 in the last. He says 1 kilo's ever 2 weeks at the end is "normal" (just as well ebcause Ive got my appetite back but only for biscuits, chocolate, ice cream and chips)

nom.

We can be weight loss buddies after as my first goal is to get back to 80kg, and really want to get below that too but want to achieve 80kg first haha.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:27 am

i was about 10st 8lb when i first got pregnant with alfie. i have no idea how much i put on as never weighed myself but i remember weighing myself a couple of moths after having him and i was 13st 6lb. Altho i think i lost when i had him and regained duer to eating loads of take aways. Im now at 10st 13lb and my overall aim is to be 9st 11lb!! x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??   Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Iv weighed myself! Pg weight gain?? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words