Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
jessicar1990

jessicar1990

About Me!
My Name: Jessica
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! _
PostSubject: Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan!   Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:57 am

So, I am very scared of spiders, Not scared of other creepy crawlies, but I didn't want Sophie to be sacred of spiders, as i know its completely irrational. So We call them all Incy's. Three was a Spider in the bath when we went to do her bath last night, and she thought it was amazing, tried picking it up, was chasing it all about! I was crapping myself! it was huge!!! Anyway, I caught it and she was looking at it in the glass, started saying 'Mummy look, Incy goes( and then she started doing climbing with her arms)' then we saw some snails in the garden today, and she was picking them up and everything! I might get her a giant african land snail.
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan!   Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:00 am

hahaha thats so cute Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy at least she isnt scared!!
Back to top Go down
jessicar1990

jessicar1990

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan!   Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:03 am

I wanted her to be not scared... not bloody friends with the spiders lol! She even made me buy her a giant halloween spider from tesco ( it was only £1 so i didnt mind) And for her nursery halloween party guess what costume she chose??? A spider!
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan!   Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:05 am

I learned today (from my mum) that babies are only born with 2 natural fears (falling and loud noises) - anything else is learned behavior - from either parents/people or an incident

Apparently a baby could get a spider in their face very young...and that causes a phobia, yet as an adult they dont understand why they have the fear!

So maybe you got an Incy in the face as a baby?!

Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan!   Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:06 am

Laughing
i'm gonna have to do this with benji...but i scream and cry when/if a spider comes near me...i HATE them...so he better not be picking them up... No
bless her for being so brave Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jessicar1990

jessicar1990

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan!   Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:20 am

I dunno what happened, my mum was scared of them s maybe thats where i got it from, but im ok with catching them now!
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!
My Name: Charmaine

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan!   Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:28 am

Arrh so cute, i dont really like spiders get the dog to get them lol.

Char
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan!   Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:56 am

i love them i refuse to kill any insect marc and my mum jump on the sofa like big girls,

i was 8 months pregnant fitting up some baby stuff when a spider ran out the box and yep them two jumped up while i picked it up i had to do it with my hands and let it run up my arm because i didnt have time to waddle run out to the kitchen to get a glass.

them two were just screaming
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan!   Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Me and Simon hate spiders but Libby LOVES them, and any creepy crawly! If she sees them in the house she gets sooo excited and tries to pick them up.

Recently we were in the garden and Libby found a big stripey, orangey spider on the slide - she managed to get it and it started climbing up her arm, over her tummy, in her hair and even her face!!!! All the time giggling and shouting 'it tickles!!' pale affraid

So far she has picked up snails, slugs, ladybirds, daddy long legs, dead crab (this was her favourite and she wanted to bring it home), ants, beetles Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! 548646
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan!   Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Tylers exactly the same he looooooves bugs. but there are dangerous ones here so have to keep an eye on him all the time which is fine if you don't mind bugs but I hate them.

we call spiders incey too and we had one that had babies in our window... the other day he was playing with a millipede *yak* they nip and they secrete this yellow stinky stuff to stop themselves being eaten but he doesn't care - he made friends with it and said byeeeeee when we had to go to nusery...

hes had praying mantis' crawling over his head, ants spiders milipedes snails anything that moves!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan!   Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Bringing up a mini Michaela Strachan! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words