Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

What is your favourite season

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Mario

Edit MY profile

What is your favourite season _
PostSubject: What is your favourite season   What is your favourite season EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:22 am

Caelyns is autumn due to liking kicking fallen leaves. Its also Neils because of the colours.

For me its spring. The blossom on the trees is beautiful and makes even ugly places like my town pretty. Its a good time for clothes yo can wear your nice ones without huge coats or feeling hot and uncomfortable. Its a comfy temp to work in too and when its raining a lot i can take c puddle jumping.

How about the rest?
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite season   What is your favourite season EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:35 am

Hmm prob late Autumn/early Winter - if its not too snowy and I dont have to go out and have money for oil Laughing I love the dark nights, the snugglyness, shutting the curtains and getting into PJ's early etc. Being able to wear cosy boots and big jumpers that hide the rolls of flab! Oh and you can eat more - you need to Laughing In saying that I havent worked a winter in about 3 years so Im prob not thinking about dark mornings/icy cars etc.

Summer I hate if its too hot, and I dont have a body for summer fashion lol. I like the idea of a great weather but in reality im terrified of wasps, get bored sitting in garden, and hate being sweaty!

Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite season   What is your favourite season EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:55 am

I love them all.

Spring because it's like a fresh start will all the trees in bud and daffs everywhere.

Autumn because it's the start of the footy season and the start of our new year at college! Also because of the lovely colours and falling leaves and it's such a lovely time for long walks (to the pub).

Winter, I love Christmas and also the hope that we get snow, apologies to you girls who dread snow but we hardly ever get it here.

Summer, it's the end of my working year and holiday time and sunny days in the uk are great, I just find it so disappointing when our weather is poop!
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite season   What is your favourite season EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:01 am

Oooh I cant decide.

I absolutely love winter. Just being indoors with the lights dimmed, fire on and kiddies in bed, watching the people walking past walking their dogs in the freezing cold and thinking how pleased I am that it isnt me out there.

x
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite season   What is your favourite season EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:14 am

I love winter. but early winter coming upto christmas. you have no idea how happy it makes me coming out of work and its dark outside. going home to put all the lights and heating on. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

x
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite season   What is your favourite season EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:30 am

Winter as I hate being hot it just does not agree with my body
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite season   What is your favourite season EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:19 am

My goodness you lot are the complete opposite of me! I HATE winter, and love Spring/Summer. I love the lighter mornings and evenings, and sitting in the garden, and being warm. I find the lack of light really depressing x
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite season   What is your favourite season EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:51 am

I say fall due to the colours

but Im a heat freak n love summer!! hate winter!!! only get excited for the first week of cold n then hate it
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite season   What is your favourite season EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:54 am

Winter. I love being able to snuggle up with loads of layers. I'm fond of autumn too with misty starts and amazing colours
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite season   What is your favourite season EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:15 am

hmmm im wierd i love waking up in summer having the sun shinning in makes me wanna get up where winter mornings its still dark and always wants to go bk to bed but winter evenings snuggling up on the sofa or going for a walk around 4.30ish when its just getting dark i love! xx
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite season   What is your favourite season EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:05 am

Autumn and winter. Being able to snuggle up on sofa and wear Welles and boots and thick jumpers and of course Xmas. I love love the snow as well.
Back to top Go down
LesleyandBethany

About Me!
My Name: Lesley

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite season   What is your favourite season EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:06 am

Can I choose two??
I love Autumn and Spring, when you can see the season is changing but it is very crisp with a clear blue sky xx
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite season   What is your favourite season EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Ilvoe this time of the year. When it isnt too cold and the excitement for christmas and snow is her before it becomes reality of not being able to go out. It being absolutely freezing. yourfeet are always wet and cold. Hmmm I do actually LOVE snow!
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite season   What is your favourite season EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:12 pm

i love the winter when its snowing , love looking out at it , love this time of year when its dark and can shut the curtains and stick heating on
i like the summer , light nights sitting in garden with a chilled beer but i hate too much heat
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite season   What is your favourite season EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:57 am

i love the spring, mainly because its my birthday and cant wait as the farmers lambing field is the one at the bottom of our garden, but just the new start and perhaps getting out of socks
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite season   What is your favourite season EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:22 am

Hmm its a hard one. i love a bit of snow on winter, although i generally feel more tired and not as cheery in winter lol, i think theres somwthing refreshing about autmn and spring, both have lovely colours...although spring beats it i think with daffodills and fresh leaves on the trees!! love summer espesh holidays but summer always seems to pass in a haze lol...hmmm so yeah pro ibly spring and summer...unless it snows as long as i dont have to drive x
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite season   What is your favourite season EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:49 am

gemz wrote:
Hmm its a hard one. i love a bit of snow on winter, although i generally feel more tired and not as cheery in winter lol, i think theres somwthing refreshing about autmn and spring, both have lovely colours...although spring beats it i think with daffodills and fresh leaves on the trees!! love summer espesh holidays but summer always seems to pass in a haze lol...hmmm so yeah pro ibly spring and summer...unless it snows as long as i dont have to drive x

Jesus Christ thats the most confusing answer ever. I think you just like seasons in general Laughing
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!
My Name: Charmaine

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite season   What is your favourite season EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 4:48 am

I love all the seasons to be honest, i couldnt just have one season all year around.

Char
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite season   What is your favourite season Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite season

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
What is your favourite season Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
What is your favourite season Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
What is your favourite season Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
What is your favourite season Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
What is your favourite season Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
What is your favourite season Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
What is your favourite season Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
What is your favourite season Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
What is your favourite season Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
What is your favourite season Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
What is your favourite season Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
What is your favourite season Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
What is your favourite season Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
What is your favourite season Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
What is your favourite season Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words