Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

MARI Sickychops :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

MARI Sickychops :-) _
PostSubject: MARI Sickychops :-)   MARI Sickychops :-) EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:11 am

You feeling any better? Did elijah manage to escape your germs?

Hope MrMari is putting his nursing skills to good use Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: MARI Sickychops :-)   MARI Sickychops :-) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:31 am

aw Smile yeah loads better thanks, on some medicine now after experiencing the worst stomach pain imaginable (nevermind labour, fancy 12 hours of projectile vomiting and a stomach ulcer).

all is well, elijah is nearly better too after being a poor little soul and sicking/pooing for days, iv never seen a baby turn green before. just need to coerce him into eating a bit more.

lame week all in all and had to stp bf ( Crying or Very sad) but lost loads of weight hoorah! how are you? shall i mention the impending event? i expect you are quite aware of it now...
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: MARI Sickychops :-)   MARI Sickychops :-) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:06 am

Eeek poor you! Sounds nasty Puke . Erm you can keep your germs thanks, iv a sore throat atm and thats about as much as im willing to take. Did you get the flu jab that you were thinking of a few months ago? Not digging at you just wondering if there still some nasties out there that I could catch?

Good luck getting wee Elijah eating again. I always find even a cold can put Caitlin off eating for a fortnight. She just becomes so picky and reverts to toast, beans, fruit & yoghurts. Im sure you feel sad stopping BF, its quite a hormonal time. Did your supply stop or did he lose interest?

Iv had backache since yday & shit myself earlier that I was in labour. Doesnt appear to have come to much but im still feeling quite sore and on edge at every twinge bounce It will happen when it happens.... though this weekend would be quite nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: MARI Sickychops :-)   MARI Sickychops :-) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:14 pm

haha well, you can guarantee it will happen in the next 2 weeks if that makes you feel better???

yeah i got the flu jab and was fine with it about a month ago so unconnected - i would lock myself in the house with a newborn this time of year tbf! eli still not eating or pooping anything solid (mm nice!) but seems perkier.

has to stop bf because i physically couldn't manage during the week, and the omeprazole i got you can't take and bf.....he is 18 months though and has only had a couple of tempers. it was heartbreaking when he was trying to pull my top down and crying and just looking at me like 'but mummy why cant i??????'. i had a little cry Sad he has just curled up and cuddled me to sleep since though so in a way its a relief too.

how are you feeling about how to get to the hospital now? is it definitely going to be taxi? i bet that's not helping your nerves, im so glad i didnt get that far last time. have you figured out whos doing what? is stuart staying with caitlin?

once you have passed this exam ^ i deem you ready. oooooooh im so jealous!!!!
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: MARI Sickychops :-)   MARI Sickychops :-) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:36 pm

Well.... just between me and you Wink ... iv been having irregular/regular (not sure lol) contractions since 6am. Maybe 20 min apart, then 15, then 25 & now sitting at about 15 again. STILL not getting my hopes up but. Everytime they come I get a frigging killer back ache, huge period type cramp low down and it bloody hurts for 40secs-1min... though not so much I cant talk so still think it early enough. Got Stuart up at 9am to shower and get Caitlin dressed and have been pacing about the house ever since clearing up.

Rang mum about an hr ago & she on standby. She offered to come over and help with Caitlin but I think id stab her so best she waits until its closer lol. If it happens today my uncle is off work so he can give us a lift to hospital. Plan is MIL comes over here to stay with Caitlin & my uncle takes me, mum & Stuart to hozzy. If its Mon-Fri 7am-4pm it will be a taxi so crossing fingers baby obliges!

Right calming down again because im talking myself into having the baby today & all this could very well stop Rolling Eyes

I cried when I stopped BF Caitlin, & Id only done it for 8 weeks and to be honest didnt really enjoy ut too much so was a bit of a shock to find myself sobbing to strangers at the breast feeding support group for mums I went to. Well done on doing 18mths, thats a huge achievement! Im sure Elijah will forget soon enough & mummy cuddles are just as nice!

Well iv just set up contraction master on laptop so going to time these bad boys properly! eh? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: MARI Sickychops :-)   MARI Sickychops :-) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:47 pm

Omg snoopy your going to have that baby soon you know! Walking will help the contractions come on more , eeeek how exciting!
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: MARI Sickychops :-)   MARI Sickychops :-) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:29 am

i hated bf and found it so hard for the first 4 months so sort of feel i deserved a good few months of easy ride Laughing

anywaaaaaaay, more importantly, how is your day going? are you still around? oooh i do hope things are happening for you and your well on your way. i also hope you have made it to hospital and found loads and loads of delicious free drugs Very Happy if not...it will happen soon that's for sure, sounds like loads is happening. you might be one of those bizarre ladies who manages to have a baby on their due date!!

contraction master sounds very um...star wars? do you have to wear some kind of cloak when you use it???
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: MARI Sickychops :-)   MARI Sickychops :-) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:03 pm

congratulations Very Happy hope you got a lift and everyone turned up where they should when they should Smile cant wait to hear all about it MARI Sickychops :-) 270211
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: MARI Sickychops :-)   MARI Sickychops :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

MARI Sickychops :-)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge :: Member Messages-
Latest topics
» Spotting
MARI Sickychops :-) Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
MARI Sickychops :-) Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
MARI Sickychops :-) Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
MARI Sickychops :-) Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
MARI Sickychops :-) Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
MARI Sickychops :-) Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
MARI Sickychops :-) Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
MARI Sickychops :-) Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
MARI Sickychops :-) Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
MARI Sickychops :-) Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
MARI Sickychops :-) Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
MARI Sickychops :-) Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
MARI Sickychops :-) Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
MARI Sickychops :-) Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
MARI Sickychops :-) Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words