Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. _
PostSubject: Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets.   Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:41 am

I'm thinking of getting one of these for a gift for my cousin (well her daughter Laughing ).

LO is 5mth at the moment, so would you recommend necklace (although i'm not sure her mother wouldn't freak out at the thought of a necklace on a baby), bracelet or anklet?

Does colour matter as some aren't the standerd amber, some are really pale and some are really dark, nearly black Suspect

Also, are the bracelet/anklets elasticated? Do they need to be? Is it better if they are?

Where would you recommend I bought one?

Thanks in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets.   Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:44 am

No they aren't elastic, they shouldn't be either as its could be more dangerous if they stretched,,, they will break if they get stuck and the beads are individually tied , although Izzys never has got stuck

I think the pale ones are supposed to be better, but tbh Izzy has a few different shades and they have all worked

This has a nice selection ... although ebay is cheaper its hard to know they are genuine http://www.dinodaisy.co.uk/

Izzy had a necklace from quite young, they get used to them and then never bother with them
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets.   Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:55 am

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-BALTIC-AMBER-Teething-Anklet-Bracelet-UK-SELLER-/220905258998?pt=UK_Baby_Baby_Feeding_Dummies_Pacifiers_Teething_Aids&var=&hash=item7915ddb7f6#ht_1279wt_932

^^Elasticated scratch

I like these; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AMBER-BABY-TEETHING-BRACELET-ANKLET-VARIOUS-COLOURS-/120829144417?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item61cd364d17#ht_796wt_932

I'll have a looksy at your link later, thank Smile
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets.   Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:58 am

ahh yes anklets I can see would be fine to stretch...its the necklaces that shouldnt...cos if they got it stuck it would stretch and not break which could injure them more than if it just snapped - its unlikle yot get stuck anywhere but better safe than sorry!
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets.   Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:11 am

Lily has had both elasticated and the ones which are tied after each bead.

The elastic one broke within a few days so I wont get one of those again. The beads went everywhere.

I got a middle colour type amber and it fits perfectly around her ankle (its only ever been on her ankle).

x
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets.   Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:14 am

Thank Laura..elastic defo a no no then!
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets.   Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:52 am

Awens got a necklace and two bracelet/anklets. Her necklace has been on her since 5 months and she never even notices it. Her anklets are two diff types. one is elasticated and one has a screw together fastening. TBH the elasticated one is always coming off and a pain in the ass so I tend to leave it but the screw on one is brill and looks lovely on her. Once shes bigger I will transfer it to her wrist, c's screwfit wrist one still fits her now so it has at least got longevity
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets.   Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:30 am

Arwyn's had an anklet on since she was 4 months old and I have a couple of necklaces that I occasionally put on her. I think the anklets are least offensive cos they can be worn 24/7 without the worry of it being round their neck Smile
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets.   Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:59 am

The anklets are better for if you are worried about necklaces but they arent as effective, something to do with how much amber is touching the skin. Meant to say Awens necklace is also non elastic with each bead knotted on
Back to top Go down
~ Katie ~

~ Katie ~

About Me!
My Name: Katie
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets.   Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:01 pm

sorry to sound thick but what are they? teething necklace? Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. 158589
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets.   Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. Empty

Back to top Go down

Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Amber Teething necklaces/bracelets. Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words