Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Animals and Children

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:07 pm

I know a lot of you are like me and are not just mum to a human or 2 but also mum to our non-human friends (canines, felines, equines and the odd other creature) so I thought we needed a thread for our additional responsibilities.

As an intro I am also mum to:

Sox (black and white) male cat age 7 - if he was human he would be working the door at some dodgy club but he is super soppy at home Cool

Patsy (black and white) female cat age 4 - aka the little bitch - uses her beautiful looks and feminine charms to manipulate us all, has the sharpest claws and teeth on earth and brings us gifts of mice, rabbits and birds daily, sometimes alive and sometimes not. Twisted Evil

Frostie (black lab/ collie cross) male dog - age 3 - intelligent and friendly but barks like a nutter at the slightest thing. Spends most of his time avoiding a toddler chasing him with ramming devices but is his greatest protector if anyone he doesn't know approaches. He will do anything for a ball. Basketball

Sammy (black labradoodle) male dog - age 1 1/2 - daft puppy with a high pitch bark, a jealous streak and a tail that can clear a surface in seconds. Loves Wil like no one else could and lets him climb on him, 'stroke him' brush him and generally mess with him. bounce

all in all a busy family Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:24 pm

Well our house consists of:

Tammy (cat): Female,11 yrs old, Heinz 57 breed. Very nervous cat (due to previous neglect Evil or Very Mad ) Loves her mummy very much, sleeps mostly or hides under bed.

Buster (aka Fat Boy): beautiful grey tabby (and he knows it Rolling Eyes ) 12yrs old. Loves tuna, mostly just hangs out around the house looking handsome. Very rarely washes, bit of a slob and enjoys giving the dog a hard time.

Rafa (named after Liverpool manager Rolling Eyes ) 5 month old springer spaniel. Well, where do i start??? Bonkers, hyper, nuts, screw loose, mad,bouncy. Enough said.

2 tropical fish tanks - 1 with platys, siamese fighter, tiger barbs and neon's. The other tank contains "Jaws". A very anti-social aurelius barb that is now in solitary confinement and only has eyes for me cyclops
Back to top Go down
browny

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:45 am

Our house has:

Zac, 3 year old border collie. Daddies boy, gets quite jealous if me and OH cuddle but is also very protective of Liam.

Maureen, 7 year old cat. very nervous, spends most of her time asleep behind the toilet, has taken quite a shine to Liam but think that will change when he learns to pull her tail!!

Quasey, 7 year old cat. Loves chasing flies, eating tuna and picking on Maureen!!

Fish tank with chicilids in, currently having a mass breeding sessions, getting over run with babies!!!
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:50 am

Yup am also mummy to some 4/no legged kiddies

We have Missy (3) a beautiful Ragdoll cat. Definately supermodel material, stunning to look at with very few brains. Not a fan of the ginge but likes sleeping on her clothes and toys.

Greebo (2) once a pure black ex farm kitten now a pure black duvet apparently. Absolutely worships Caelyn and is generally just a nice boy. Kind of cat you would be happy for your girl cat to take home to meet Mum if he hadnt had his nadgers chopped off. Very intelligent in limited areas (food mostly).

4 geckos - Lizzie (12), Bessie (5), Izzie (3) and Darthi (2). All leopard geckos though only lizzie is a regular colour and all the others are albino/colourless style morphs of varying shades. Lizzie is my old girl and starting to show it. Shes a bit slower n easier going than the others, Bessie is more chilled than she used to be and will do anything for a waxworm and Izzie is a bit of a loon. Darthi has his own pad as he is my only boy and is a certified nutter. Often found randomly shrieking at his cage furniture (yup lizards can scream)

2 goldfish - 1 unnamed and Adolf Fishler and 2 loaches. These are Caelyns fish and if she had her way she would feed them 20 times a day. Fish food now removed to higher shelves
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:41 am

Awwwww i want to adopt Greebo cat my kinda cat x
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:58 am

I only have my Dog Megan 11 years old and currently pretending to have hurt her leg to get lots of attention and treats, love her to bits .
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:04 am

wot breed Pinky?? x
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:11 am

MiniMeg wrote:
wot breed Pinky?? x

shes a cross, staffordshire bull/jack russell

Animals and Children IMG_0010
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:05 am

We have Biggles (Wigsy) my original baby - a miniature Yorkie dog, he is 8 now.
If he were a person, he'd be gay for sure, and a camp one at that Laughing

Denver (Denny) he is the baby and only 2, Jack Russell
He'd also be gay, but a butch one

PMSL, yes I have 2 gay dogs that love each other more than anything!
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:17 am

we have roxi, our 2 year old boxer dog! she is fab a bit bonkers at times tho lol
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:21 am

awww she's cute Pinky I love you Gay dogs Dog LMAO
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:57 am

MiniMeg wrote:
Awwwww i want to adopt Greebo cat my kinda cat x

Aw no can do i love my big furry duvet Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:35 am

GillandWil wrote:

Frostie (black lab/ collie cross) male dog - age 3 - intelligent and friendly but barks like a nutter at the slightest thing. Spends most of his time avoiding a toddler chasing him with ramming devices but is his greatest protector if anyone he doesn't know approaches. He will do anything for a ball. Basketball

Very Happy

I love love Frostie, Rowan loved him at the meet. and laughs when ever a dog barks now.

We have a cat Oscar who's coming up to 7 years old.
Back to top Go down
Nutty1

Nutty1

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:11 am

Well my animals are:

Lulu/louie - My 8 year old indoor tabby cat (we live in a flat), we love her so much she is like our surrogate baby lol and you will often hear us chatting to her (we're not crazy honest). She is very shy with anyone who isnt familiar to her and if a workman/salesman is at the door or in the flat then she will not come out from behind the sofa, doesnt like other cats either. She has her funny little habits much like her mum Very Happy she only tolerates fuss or being stroked for a few minutes before deciding she has had enough, she wont drink water from her food bowl only from her very own pint glass that is at the side of our bed. Her fav sleeping spot is in a bean bag next to my side of the bed, on a cold day youll find her curled up asleep in my wardrobe and finally she brings her toy mouse to me on command and then i proceed to throw it for her and she fetches it back to me.

Peanut - My 2 and a bit year old hamster, has to be the loveliest, sweetest most gentle hamster i have ever owned. He has never once bitten anyone.
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:25 am

I have a dog baby called Murphy, he's a 5 year old cocker spaniel and finally, 18 months after me having Rosie, he is starting to like her - mainly because she has taught her to go to his cupboard and get him some treats Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

About Me!
My Name: Vicki

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:56 am

i have a ragdoll (cat) called melody she is 13 years alod and was given to me as a christmas present when i was 12 by my family! she was amazing in her younger years, she used to play fetch with balls of foil and little toy mice! she would run back and forth so much she would pant! i have so many amazing memories with her! but when i decided to move out of home i left her with my nan as she would have attention all the time as i worked full time and i wanted to have the best care and she was so used to where she was and happy!

i remember the day i moved out i cried as i was so sad to leave her Sad i see her all the time she pretty much just walks around like she owns the place as my nan has pampered her so much! she is old but i can still see there is hopefully plenty of life in her so lilly can have some time to have memories with her too as i think she is amazing!

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

sorry to blab on lol!
xx
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:54 am

We have a Staffie called Harry who is probably about 11/12yrs old now. We got him from a rescue centre many moon's ago and he was our 1st baby. He had an accident a few years back, kinda like a stroke and he lots all use in his back legs Sad Thankfully he recovered quite well, and now just has a dodgy left leg. You wouldn't notice if you looked at him, its only when he's walking fast..he kinda bounces like Tigger Laughing
He's getting on now and like's to keep himself to himself. Although Oliver loves him but is always keen to kick him out the house lately.
This is Harry
Animals and Children N1342734743_30082073_7844127

Our other pet is a snake - a Kenyan sand boa, she's a tiny snake about a foot or so long..she's called Kenny (obviously Rolling Eyes Laughing ) We've had her about 4-5yrs now, not sure how old she is though scratch again she keeps herself to herself too Smile
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:14 am

Lisa wrote:
PMSL, yes I have 2 gay dogs that love each other more than anything!

And I thought it was just Frostie and Sammy that had such a close bond. I love you

Humping each other is banned though and I am not to keen on the washing each other's genitals in the living room either Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:07 am

Hi

as well as been a mummy of 3 humans I'm also a mummy to:

Baby, a beautiful 8 year old black and white cat. We've had Baby since she was 5 weeks old, so Baby is very dependant on us and clingy. She doesn't venture further than our garden, can't climb, doesn't hunt and doesn't eat fish. Baby is very affectionate but also a biter!

Freya-perizada is a norweigian forest cat. She's silver and White and an absolute beauty.

x
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:08 am

ooooh show us sum piccies of them x
Back to top Go down
jewbag86

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:08 am

i am mummy also to .

dotty and fudge my 2 female lop bunnys 3 months old .
bullseye 3 months male mini rex bunny .
AND

kia my amazone green parrot who is the mmost gorgouse thing non human i have ever seen . i am biased tho . lol . she is 7
Back to top Go down
Rhona

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:30 am

I have a bit of a zoo. before Kate i was right into breeding corn snakes and rats (not to feed to the snakes!) but i toned it back a fair bit. lol

now i have
Snakes- Eep the snow corn, fug the anery corn, indie the caramel corn, lugo the snow het fire corn, and ops the anery motley stripe corn, and i am collecting a royal at the weekend Smile.

Rats i have,- cinders and buttons who i rescued from a pet shop that were heavily pregnant and sickly(and only 8 weeks old)
- mishay, lani, ash and skye. who i got from a friend who breeds and shows rats. their grandad came from holland they are a very rare/new varieties that she imported.
then the boys are -hendrick and alfie who came from pets at home adoption they are dumbo rats so have silly ears lol
- reuben and riley who are the 4 girls uncles.
then the rescue rats lol i have are bluebelle and daisy who i took in because their owners husband is dying of cancer they are really old ladies though and will king stay with me. i also have 2 boys in that are looking for a new home because their owner left her husband and she couldnt take them with her so i am fostering them.

i also have a 3 legged cat called floyd who is 2 1/2 now. mick bought me him when we moved into this house because i had to leave my dog at home with my mum and her 2 dogs. he had 4 legs as a kitten but got a tumour in it at 18months.
kate also has a guinea pig called peppa who is pure white and long haired.
and a tokay gecko that kinda got dumped on me. my ohs friend was moving in with his gf and she wouldnt let him take her because its a bit of a grump lol he asked me to keep her for 6 weeks i was 32 weeks pregnant with kate and shes still here lol Laughing

and last but not least Asti is my share horse iv had him for 4 years now hes a 15h2 tb ex racer with 2 gears.. drag your feet or run like the clappers but i love him and he loves me well i think he does lol hes protected me for a few times even if hes a bit silly at times lol

phew well done if you got this far lol
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:56 am

I am mummy to
Yogi - our 10 week old chocolate labrador
Urwin - leopard gecko
Weve also had:

Steve - chameleon
Jessica - netherland dwarf rabbit

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Animals and Children _
PostSubject: Re: Animals and Children   Animals and Children Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals and Children

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: Interests :: Group Chat-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Animals and Children Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Animals and Children Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Animals and Children Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Animals and Children Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Animals and Children Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Animals and Children Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Animals and Children Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Animals and Children Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Animals and Children Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Animals and Children Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Animals and Children Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Animals and Children Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Animals and Children Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Animals and Children Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Animals and Children Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words