Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

WhaddidImiss?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: WhaddidImiss?!   WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Back off our jollies in windy Wales - had an adventurous if knackering time (why did none of you warn me about the exhaustion of taking a toddler on holiday?! Or is it just my minxy bean?!)

Had such a big faff-up with my scan - supposed to be last Wed - just had today!

But pleased to report all is well - was worried when she spent aaaaages looking at the heart - like ten minutes? But apparently that's just what they do now?! scratch

And we did ask if she could show us the sex and..... we were shown / told we are mostly likely growing a baby girl Very Happy Crazy times. (I have no idea what to do with a girl. But then I had no idea what to do with a baby first time round I guess ?!)

So - did I miss anything in Banda land? Any goss /news / events / scandal going down ?! Smile

I mostly smell and need a shower (nice) and need to not get caught up browsing on here ... must go cleanse.... soon xx
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: WhaddidImiss?!   WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:21 am

Lmao Jaffle (I am actually gonna call you Jaffle on friday Razz ) that was one of the very first questions I asked when I found out Hannah was a girl. Theres not a great lot of difference - well apart from the obvious Rolling Eyes - but girls have more creases to get in (especially if they are a chubster like Hannah). They smell as bad as each other so thats all ya really need to know hun - you'll be fine. If I can do it, the most non-girly type in the world, then anybody can Laughing

xx
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: WhaddidImiss?!   WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:43 am

You could try - although you may be there some time Razz Am just getting used to you not being ThomasMummy Smile If you whinge/cry I'm there right away though - mummy reflexes Wink (speed of light if you do choking noises) It started with just the ticker change in honour of our scan but have had a profile refresh Smile

Also, on behalf of my hubby, can you rough an tumble with a baby girl in the same way as a baby boy?! Rolling Eyes (our conversations have tended to go something like 'careful, he's only a baby' - 'he's a boy' - 'he's a baby' - 'boy'... so I can't see it being much different!)
And is it just baby boys who delight in being nekkid?! Each night we have a nuddy chase before bath time Laughing

Then there's the fun of make-up, clothes, periods, boys, bitchy girls - urgh urgh!!! WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 548646 But if she sleeps anything remotely better than bean I'll be delighted Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: WhaddidImiss?!   WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:43 am

congrats hun, one of each is lovely least when one is having smelly socks and not changing his pants the other will be over dosing on bath products lol congrats xxxx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: WhaddidImiss?!   WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:41 am

GraceBean&Pip wrote:
You could try - although you may be there some time Razz Am just getting used to you not being ThomasMummy Smile If you whinge/cry I'm there right away though - mummy reflexes Wink (speed of light if you do choking noises) It started with just the ticker change in honour of our scan but have had a profile refresh Smile

Grace Wink I have no idea what most of ^that^ means but Laughing oh and I'll do my best not to choke scratch

GraceBean&Pip wrote:
Also, on behalf of my hubby, can you rough an tumble with a baby girl in the same way as a baby boy?! Rolling Eyes (our conversations have tended to go something like 'careful, he's only a baby' - 'he's a boy' - 'he's a baby' - 'boy'... so I can't see it being much different!)
And is it just baby boys who delight in being nekkid?! Each night we have a nuddy chase before bath time Laughing

We've had that very conversation many times but soon as daddies little princes I love you was born Paul went all mushy and is very gentle and protective over her so I don't even think he would think of rough and tumble with her. Nah both my two love to be naked, Hannah probably more so than Thomas tbh - must take after their mum Embarassed Laughing

GraceBean&Pip wrote:
Then there's the fun of make-up, clothes, periods, boys, bitchy girls - urgh urgh!!! WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 548646 But if she sleeps anything remotely better than bean I'll be delighted Very Happy xx

I don't even want to think that far ahead right now - especially introducing Hannah to the wicked witch - aunt flo Shocked . I will keep everything crossed for you hun that your little girl is like mine, she slept 6 hours straight at night from day one and has been sleeping 11-12 hours since 5 weeks. Like you I put the hard work in with Thomas so I deserved a good sleeper this time Cool Laughing

xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: WhaddidImiss?!   WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WhaddidImiss?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
WhaddidImiss?! - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words