Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION _
PostSubject: CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION   CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:38 am

I just thought it'd be a good idea for a review section for all those who are considering using or converting to cloth for their LO's.

Feel free to add your reviews, recommendations, and 'stay clear of's'

So i'll start Very Happy

I used Terry nappies.

Mothercare Terry's - are ok for newborns, but naff for toddlers. They are 60x60cm sq (although after being washed a few times they seem to go more rectangular scratch ) They were good for the 1st 6-8mth, but they soon go very thin, stiff and don't fluff up. All I use mine for now are boosters. Not very good value for money 6 for £9.99.

SCORE: 1.5/5

Junior joy Terry's - Very good, 61x61cm sq..Have been using these a while now and they are very good soakers even for a toddler. They have remained fluffy and soft. Might be a bit bulky for a newborn though as they do seem to cone in a standard size. Although may work with a Jo fold and nappi nippa's.

SCORE: 4.5/5

Wraps

Tiny-eco wraps - good value for money, brilliant for night time use. Velcro/Aplix fastening. Fit nice and snug. Can be used with Terrys, prefolds, and fitted
SCORE: 4.5/5

Ebay cheapies AIO/pocket nappies - Come with a booster but in all honesty the booster is rubbish (well for a toddler anyway) I use my Terry sq's in these, but again they only do a good 2hrs before there's leakage even when the Terry isn't really that wet scratch Ok for having as spares ie; in the change bag or laundry day.
SCORE: 2.5/5

I've just ordered some Tot bot wraps and Bummis nappy wraps so will be back to review them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION   CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:17 pm

i have tots bots wraps and i love them. i use them on alasdair and i half expected some chaffing or something. nup, nothing! i have to say im not impressed with my ittys, as nice as they look.

i use all little lambs, nappies, boosters and fleece liners and a selection of wraps. iv orded the terries zee recommended for alasdair and im STILL waiting on them. ebay ppfft....

i need to learn where to buy cheapies, iv spent just under 600 notes on nappies and accessories in the last 3ish weeks!!!
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION   CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:54 am

Oh good idea! I have a fair few to add! You can click on the name of the nappy to see the full description and prices.

Pockets that I use at Night:

Baby Beehind magic Alls
These are actually an All in 1 but with the added convenience of a pocket - so they can be stuffed as much as you like for night. They are WAY too bulky for day time but excellent for night, a very good fit around the legs and good elastic on the back. The standard insert it comes with would be ok for normal wetters but I add my own bamboo booster for night too. These are sized, so not the cheapest option.
10/10 for night 7/10 for day as they are quite bulky

Wonderoo V2
These can take a fair amount of stuffing, ideal for night - the standard inserts are pretty good and I only add a thin booster for night. Lovely fit and very comfy. These are birth to potty so a good buy for your money.
10/10 for both night and day

Bum Genius V3
I dont like the velcro fastening on these, they do a good job but I just dont think they are as comfy as the previous 2 which are minkee. I use 2 of the BG microfibre inserts and that works well over night. They are birth to potty although until the are 6 months old they really are very bulky
8/10

Snap in One Day Nappies

Itti Bitti D'lish
These are my all time favourite nappy! Very easy to use, quick to dry, very compact around the bum - never had any issues with clothes fitting, in fact she is 50th centile and still in some 12-18mth trousers and they fit over the Itti fine.
They are sized so can work out expensive when used from birth - although Itti have brought out the Butto which is Birth to Potty!
10/10

WeeNotions Snap In One
I LOOOVEE these nappies! They are NOT cheap but the fact you can design them in the colours and patterns and add embroidery makes them gorgeous and worth every penny! They are very well made, excellent fit and not bulky at all.
10/10

Pocket Day Nappies

Very Cheap 97K Gallery
These are a great nappy to bulk out your stash at a a good price - they fit fair enough and adding an extra booster they work pretty well, at £3 a nappy you cant go wrong! These are the most recommended ebay cheapies - so if you decide to go down the hong kong route use this seller!
9/10 they dont fit quite as well as I would like round the waist.

The other ones I use are Blueberry Mikee, which I love, but they are very expensive and very rare to find now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION   CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:12 am

I found these Blueberry's if anyones interested.

Blueberry wraps £9.50

Blueberry Bamboo Minky Nappy £20.95

(limited stock though)

They are lush Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION   CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:27 am

Zee u are so CRUEL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION   CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am

lauraplus5 wrote:
Zee u are so CRUEL!!!!!!
Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil I do try Laughing

I'd just posted the link on your FB but lisa's posted it on here too - about the cheapies Wink
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION   CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:37 am

i got it and replied. this is why im calling you cruel. i seen those blueberries on another web site but had none in the size i wanted or colour Sad

iv been warned not to buy any more till after christmas Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION   CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Those blueberrys are the BTP ones - I haven't used them but I expect they are just as good

Mine were the original sized minkees - and they are REALLY hard to find now as they stopped making them in favour of the BTP ones!
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION   CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:53 am

I've just got some more wraps -

The Bummis whisper wrap - I got it in a larger size for night time use, although there's some leakage..but i'm not putting that down to the wrap but to the fact its a tad to big for him yet.

Also..

Tommee Tippee Cotton bottoms wrap - I love this one, it fits so snug round the legs and tummy, and has ample room for Terry's, prefold, fitteds etc
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION   CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:46 am

i need another few bummis there 1 of my favorites, mine are snug and iv not had leakage. iv still not had a leak from any of mines yet. and iv quite a wee selection.

never knew TT did them Smile
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION   CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:51 am

lauraplus5 wrote:
i need another few bummis there 1 of my favorites, mine are snug and iv not had leakage. iv still not had a leak from any of mines yet. and iv quite a wee selection.

never knew TT did them Smile
No I didn't realise they did them either but i got it BNIB off ebay Very Happy Its exactly like the Bummis cottom bottom Wink I've just won 2 Cotton bottoms too Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION   CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:55 am

i need to stick some money in my paypall, keep meaning too!! i know ill end up buying fluff Surprised!

but i do need to buy more christmas stuff!
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION   CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:01 am

lauraplus5 wrote:
i need to stick some money in my paypall, keep meaning too!! i know ill end up buying fluff Surprised!

Mine just gets taken straight from bank account - its dangerous Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION   CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION Empty

Back to top Go down

CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Parenting :: Cloth Nappies-
Latest topics
» Spotting
CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
CLOTH NAPPY REVIEW SECTION Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words