Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

more 'seizures' :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

more 'seizures' :( _
PostSubject: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:44 am

poor lily-ann is having more seizures....she had a 10min one the other day where it was like she was paralised and only her eyes could move...they were vacant though!(posted a vid on FB)

and today she had 2 episodes of total floppiness, again unmoving with her eyes rolling into her head

so that's 3 in a week...yet the doctors say it's not enough to try her on meds Sad

i hate seeing her like that...life is damn cruel

sorry, in a ranty hormonal mood tonight! lol
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:48 am

I just saw that video, that must be so scary :-(

How many does she need to have before they will try to help her with them?

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:51 am

Omg i really think your amazing for coping so well i would be a wreck. Bless her, i really hope you get some help for her soon x
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:54 am

not sure lisa, she can go months between having them so the dr says it's not a worry when she does have them...her eeg came back for negative for epilepsy so i don't think he's fully convinced it is seizures even though he's seen the vids and agreed it looks like it :?
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:58 am

poor little button, its so unfair that someone so small and innocent is having things like that going on, she just looks so helpless :-(
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
tigger

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:01 am

Aww Kenty hun, I wish the doctors would provide you all with more help and support. I saw your video on FB. It must be so scary and upsetting to see your little princess like that. You and Sam are amazing parents hun and lily-ann and lewis will be able to face whatever life throws at them with you and Sam behind them.xx
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:01 am

Sad Sad Crying or Very sad It's so unfair. Poor sweetheart, absolutely breaks my heart x
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:02 am

oh kenty thats so heartbreaking Sad hugs to you and lily ann xx it is very very scary seeing them like that .. my uncle has epilepsy he has all the differnt kids complex partial and tonic clonics seizure he had them from birth and they are very frightning fro peopel to see.. lucky though he isnt awre that they are oocuring x Sad i do hope they can give rher some meds soon to ease them x
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:03 am

It's awful Hun, I saw and commented on the video the other day. Is it pressure/ stress related, you know whiny day or tired, my friend has epilepsy and finds fits increase if she's stressed, tired and certain times like the hustle bustle of the build up to christmas, if she gets too hot (summer) etc generally make her more liable to fit and she is drug controlled. I'd keep pushing to try mess hub. It's gonna take a time for them to find a perfect med for her so the sooner they start Smile sending you, oh and your beautiful children much love xxxx
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:04 am

now we know what it is it's not scary....but it's heart breaking, sometimes after she has them she screams and looks confused so i end up sitting rocking her while my heart shatters more 'seizures' :( 103177

she's such a happy lil thing though it's baffling!
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:09 am

kenty the scream afterwards is because her muscle relax and it comes out Sad . my unlce always confused aftwards and fiddles with things.. he also gets an increase in hot weather and when he is unwell and excitement or when he is busy xx keep pushing for them to give her some relief xx i havnt seen the video i bet its sad x
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:11 am

she has complex partials so doesn't look as bad as some kinds of epileptic fits thankfully...although she goes so pale and still we actually have to check she's still breathing Sad
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:16 am

when my uncl has the complex partial ones he clasps or runs his hands and turns his head to side and stares up blankly .. last from anything to 2 secs to a min or two xx she may grow out of it i hope x
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:17 am

Keep pushing for the docs to do something. I dont know how you can cope with that it was not very nice to watch.

I hope your ok

xx
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:17 am

don't think she will, complex partials are very common with her condition Sad
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:20 am

Sad.. well there are meds to help control them so i would push for them hun x does she have the the tonic clonic ones they can be very upsetting x
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:23 am

no, thankfully she's not got those ones...i think i really would freak watching her going through that!
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:23 am

don't know what to say , that must be so tough for you, she's a beautiful girly x
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:27 am

just remember there is always help and always push for it xxx hugs hun and sqquidgys for lily anne xx x i understand how you feel x its heartbreaking x
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:19 am

God Kenty..just watched this...my heart is in my throat. How awful and terrifying Sad
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:20 am

kenty i think your so strong and brave, I have just sat here in tears watching that she is so beautiful hun she is like a little angel hugs to you all xxx
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:59 am

You are so brave i have no idea what its like for you to see her have these xx
poor lumpy sending huggles xxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:03 am

hun have you tried contact a family, they a support group for parents with children with disabilities, i tried them when rich was diagnosed with adhd and autism and a few other things. they helped me understand the condition but also what i could do to help.

i know a little boy who is having seizures and the doctors have told his carers that they must video it before they can diagnose because nothing on ecg.

i'd keep a log/diary and go to the doc with a whole load of evidence, it may be apart of her condition but surely they have to treat the symptoms so that they not as severe.

i dont suppose i been much help,m also sending a hug, watching my mom have seizures was heartbreaking so kind of know how you feeling
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:19 am

I have just seen the vid too hun and I wish I could offer some sort of help.

I wish that the doctors would start looking after you guys more. You have been through hell the last few months and they still dont seem to be doing their jobs properly x
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:41 am

SuziandGracie wrote:
kenty i think your so strong and brave, I have just sat here in tears watching that she is so beautiful hun she is like a little angel hugs to you all xxx

haha she is that....until she smacks lewis in the head

she had another vacant floppy moment today so i dunno what the heck is going on with her more 'seizures' :( 548646
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: more 'seizures' :(   more 'seizures' :( Empty

Back to top Go down

more 'seizures' :(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
more 'seizures' :( Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
more 'seizures' :( Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
more 'seizures' :( Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
more 'seizures' :( Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
more 'seizures' :( Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
more 'seizures' :( Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
more 'seizures' :( Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
more 'seizures' :( Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
more 'seizures' :( Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
more 'seizures' :( Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
more 'seizures' :( Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
more 'seizures' :( Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
more 'seizures' :( Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
more 'seizures' :( Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
more 'seizures' :( Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words
hot or not
ChatBox
Free forum | Society and Culture | Childhood, Family | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
ToS | Privacy Policy | Tickers | Amazon Shop | FAQs | Website