Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... _
PostSubject: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:56 am

There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... SP_A0482
There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... SP_A0483

Obviously as we were pulling in, didn't take any of inside as it was absolutely heaving and would of felt like a bit of a pleb Laughing

Only got the crib and bouncer (today anyway, going again next month Very Happy ) xx
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:07 am

OMfrickinG It's enormous!!! Thank goodness I live no where near it. I would be on This Morning for a baby shopping addiction and be 100,000's in debt!
Back to top Go down
beccaplus1

beccaplus1

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:09 am

OMG its huge. I live very far away from it thank goodness otherwise I too would be in thousands of pounds of debt Shocked.

Nothing better than buying those first bits and bobs for bubba Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:10 am

Wow its massive x bet u had fun and lol at people seeing u take pics xx
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:11 am

i wanna go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:16 am

Oh trust me I could go every week and spend and absolute fortune - thats why I'm waiting til next month before I go again!!! xx
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:18 am

haha i looked at it from the outside before going in and thought it'd be amazinggggggg but it wasn't that great! lol
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:20 am

WOW!!!

We only have a toys r us in my town. I thought it was quite big but its probably 1/100th of the size of that!

I still love looking at ickle baby stuff. If Id a girl again I wouldnt be able to buy much new though as we still have most of Caitys teeny clothes and the cot/pram would be reused. Here's hoping for a boy or twins next time for me pmsl! x
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:21 am

WOWZA!!!! Shocked

xx
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:35 am

Cor blimey !!!! That's a big'un Shocked x
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:58 am

Lol I got charlies pram there! It's huge! The whole 1st floor is just prams! The 2nd is bedroom furniture and the ground is everything else!
I spent over £1000 when I went, needless to say I haven't been back lol!
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:42 am

Yikes!!! I would be in lots of debt if I went there x
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Don't even look at the website then!!! I went and played with all the prams there to help choose which one I wanted!! It's a lovely place and has a very nice cafe too!!!

Xx
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

About Me!
My Name: Vicki

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:45 pm

it look amazing i want to go, not that i really need anything from there lol!! x
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:39 pm

It's about 4 hours from me but I'm now thinking about ways I can make oh take me, I'm not even pregnant yet though and we obviously have all Ollies stuff brand new for hte next bubs so I don't know how I'll manage it, I will though!
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:33 am

my word, whereabouts is that?
Back to top Go down
*ShevAndLissieLou*

*ShevAndLissieLou*

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:40 am

I liked the range of things that they had in as there was lots of choice and OMG pram central, but I was a little let down as it isn't as big as what it looks on the outside and also alot of the space is also taken up for offices/storage etc.

I loved the fact they had a huge section of Yummy Mummy changing bags though lol! xx
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:46 am

i've just asked russ and he said it was too far, plus we got a mothercare world, toys r us 20 mins away lol
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:51 am

It in peterborough
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:55 am

Oooo, That store would make me so broody Shocked Laughing

I got all giddy and excited when I found out we've got a new Babies r us in our town, imagin if I lived near that affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
claireh77

claireh77

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:04 am

ooooh that's not far from me, may have to convince oh that he wants to take me there one weekend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......   There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... Empty

Back to top Go down

There you go - for the ladies that haven't been......

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
There you go - for the ladies that haven't been...... Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words