Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? _
PostSubject: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:02 am

anyone got a preference, the ocean wonders one looks kind of nicer but i havent seen on in real life???
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:04 am

i was gonna post this too!! im gettin ben one or the other for christmas.

i prefer the ocean wonders thou but i knw jumperoo has a good reputation Smile
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:11 am

we were all decided on just getting a door bouncer, but upon (husband) noticing that we have vents in the middle of each door frame, we wouldnt be able to put one up bah! so i have reverted to the original plan of the jumperoo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:21 am

Let me know what you decide! I know its a while off but I want to get one for Rhys when he is born and bigger!! lol

xxx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:23 am

iv a door bouncer but hated it. lean forward and im scared hey will tip it round. garry done this once when HV was in :O he was a brute of a boy thou!
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:27 am

Jake loved the door bouncer and Aron hated it but the main problem in our house is the positioning of the doors! so a free standing bouncer is the only option! The amount he bounces round in my tummy atm I am hoping he will love it!
xx
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:29 am

evan loved his jumparoo!! best thing i ever bought him!
he had the rainforest one, purely because he had the rainforest swing and then we ended up gettin the rainforest highchair aswell lol
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:31 am

Hannah has the ocean wonders one and it's cool. Tbh having looked at both they seem to have the same activities/toys just in a different theme. The ocean wonders one is the newer shape which is quite funky but takes up more room than the rainforest one which has the straight side bars as opposed to the curved ones. I can't recommend jumperoo highly enough, both Hannah and Thomas love it. Hannah is going through a real clingy phase at the mo and won't be put down without screaming and is driving me mad but she will go in her jumperoo for a while so I can actually wash the pots or make lunch without her attached to my hip.

Xx
Back to top Go down
Lisa & Alfie

Lisa & Alfie

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:32 am

Alfie kept banging himself on the door frames when he went in his door bouncer, it gave me a heart attack!

So i got him the rainforest jumperoo and he absolutely loved it! Never seen an ocen wonders one in real life either though so can't compare x
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:38 am

Quote :
Hannah is going through a real clingy phase at the mo and won't be put down without screaming and is driving me mad but she will go in her jumperoo for a while so I can actually wash the pots or make lunch without her attached to my hip.
you need a babasling! haha - eli is the opposite, he just wants to be put down so he can kick and wriggle, i think he finds himself a bit restricted by cuddles Rolling Eyes typical boy!
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:45 am

What's a babasling? She is well over 18 pound now so would she be able to go in it without breaking my back? I tend to have to carry her round under my arm like a rugby ball these days she is so blummin heavy Razz She doesn't mind so long as she is in constant physical contact with me Rolling Eyes

xx
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:49 am

http://www.thebabasling.co.uk/ apparently they are ok up to 9kg (dunno what that is in lbs Laughing) but im sure our baby carrier says that and my back is knackered by the time i have gotten him into it!
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:36 am

9kg is about 19lb if my special iPhone app is working properly and not telling me lies!

xxx
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:08 am

christ, i just realised, isnt hannah younger than eli! 18lbs!
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:16 am

Yep! :/ only a few days but she's a big un! Bless her though she's filling out her 6-9 clothes well and looks so much older than she actually is, I swear people think I'm lying when I say she's just 4 months. My friends little girl is 11 months and weighs less and is smaller than Hannah Shocked She wasn't even big at birth and isn't a particularly hungry baby either. I hope she slows down soon coz I will start to worry Sad

Anyway back to the OP - get a jumperoo, they are fab. I wouldn't worry so much about which is best coz they are very similar. Just do what I did and chose the one you think is cutest.

xx
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:27 am

probably the ocean wonders then haha if in doubt, go for cute, im a bit scared of the rainforest one it makes me a bit cross-eyed Laughing
eli is in some 6-9 month stuff now too, mostly just vests cos his nappies are so bulky his *rse doesnt fit in little ones haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:15 am

is the ocean wonders one the precious planets one?
i'm getting that one for Arwyn cos i prefer it to the rainforest one
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:50 am

yeah i think so, they only seem to do it at toys r us so we will venture up there soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:52 am

i've never seen it there, let me know if they do!
i've seen it on a website for £87.33
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:57 am

I wanted the precious planet one for Hannah but I had a £20 voucher for Toy r us and they only do ocean wonders so went for that one instead.

xx
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:11 am

so it's a different one, i'll have to go look for it
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:42 am

ohhh ok, i am on about the ocean wonders one then, the precious planet must be the one that goes right over? i saw a farm one on overstock.com!
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:43 am

Yeah they are different hun,

This is the precious planet one:
http://direct.tesco.com/product/images/?R=207-8784

and ocean wonders:
http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Toys/Walkers/FisherPrice-Ocean-Wonders-Jumperoo%280077291%29

the activities on them are the same but with a different theme - there are a couple of spinning bits, a teether, a musical bit ith lights at the front, a mirror, a wire thingy with discs that moves along and spin and a couple of dangly toys above babies head. Basically it comes down to wether you like animals or fishies Very Happy

xx
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:05 am

fishies are cheaper Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:52 am

id rather have a dinosaur one ho hum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?   ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? Empty

Back to top Go down

ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
ocean wonders vs rainforest jumperoo? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words