Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Ugh...Only me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

Ugh...Only me - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Ugh...Only me   Ugh...Only me - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Why why why why...? I went grocery shopping today to escape the house and took Makynlee with me. She enjoys the time in the store and is really well behaved while we are there. I actually was enjoying myself picking out buns and lunch meats(first isle) in all the quietness of it...when all of a sudden...a little first nations girl spots Makynlee and starts playing a cutesy little game of hide and seek with her. Makynlee was giggling away and babbling to her. I thought it was cute too and was making small talk with them both thinking the game would end eventually...Until...this same child starts following me up and down the isles..laying in front of my cart..holding onto my cart..trying snoop thru my groceries, pulling them out, and throwing them back in squishing my bread. Then she tried to take of Maky's socks..and run off with them. Now.. I am usually a very patient person, but where on God's green earth was her mom? By the time I ended up down the dairy isle(the last isle)..I just about burst a blood vessel in my twitching eye! I finally snapped and told her to go away now and find her mother, by then of course her mother appears out of no where to give me a dirty look that said - How dare you honky redneck woman speak to my daughter that way!! Do any of you whilst out and about find you are the target of stray kids? I am defo a stray child magnet! Mad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mario

Edit MY profile

Ugh...Only me - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...Only me   Ugh...Only me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:51 am

Pepper wrote:
marioandthestuntbubs wrote:
Oh yeah we get stray grannies coming over to see ginge. We had a 'special' one in millets today coming over. I dont mind so much as long as they dont try to touch her, then i get a little feral

Mario - do you ever hear 'Oh look at that, you don't seem many kids with red hair these days'!!!! Evil or Very Mad FFS I swear I will lamp the next person that says that!!

xx

Oh god yeah. Its not really THAT rare though a deep ginger like hers does get attention cos its pretty striking. Mind you i have to say ive only ever had positive comments on her hair which is nice cos id probably punch the 1st person who slagged her hair off
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

Ugh...Only me - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...Only me   Ugh...Only me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:01 am

Yeah the comments are nice from strangers, but I just hate that they think red hair is soooo rare these days and having 2 kids with it they must think we are mutants or something!! LOL
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

Ugh...Only me - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...Only me   Ugh...Only me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:01 am

we had a stray the other week. she had a scary halloween doll and was shoving it right in hannahs face and she was terrified and she kept saying in a really creepy voice "this is my best friend" my oh was raging. he more or less told her to piss off. I was mortified.
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

Ugh...Only me - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...Only me   Ugh...Only me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:04 am

Pepper wrote:
Yeah the comments are nice from strangers, but I just hate that they think red hair is soooo rare these days and having 2 kids with it they must think we are mutants or something!! LOL

Is it in your family? Every damn time.

YES IT IS, WEIRDO FREAKS THAT WE ARE WE HANDED IT ON
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Ugh...Only me - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...Only me   Ugh...Only me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:09 am

Quote :
Oh look at that, you don't seem many kids with red hair these days
people tell us what a real scottish boy elijah is (im english so i quietly resent that and want to tell them he's a real half-scottish boy haha).
the only person to *^$% off eli's hair was fil, he is now excommunicated and i haven't seen him since Smile
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

Ugh...Only me - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...Only me   Ugh...Only me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:14 am

marioandthestuntbubs wrote:
Pepper wrote:

Is it in your family? Every damn time.

YES IT IS, WEIRDO FREAKS THAT WE ARE WE HANDED IT ON

Yep we get OR 'Where do they get it from??' Obviously not from their red haired mother standing next to them Rolling Eyes

LOL Mari - only half scottish!!
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Ugh...Only me - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...Only me   Ugh...Only me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:16 am

half is plenty! Laughing oh yeah 'which side does he get it from' well neither, we think there was a mix up at the hospital as you ask... Shocked it came from his genes obviously, we aren't going to trace them back!
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

Ugh...Only me - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...Only me   Ugh...Only me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:21 am

mariheartselijah wrote:
half is plenty! Laughing oh yeah 'which side does he get it from' well neither, we think there was a mix up at the hospital as you ask... Shocked it came from his genes obviously, we aren't going to trace them back!

you should say from either of the 2 suspected dads...that'll give 'em something to talk about!! LOL

xx
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Ugh...Only me - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...Only me   Ugh...Only me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:02 am

haha i could tell them i can't work it out til after we've been on jeremy kyle Wink
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

Ugh...Only me - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...Only me   Ugh...Only me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:21 am

Yeah im half scottish too and neils part irish. Fecking celts all to blame for the disease eh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Ugh...Only me - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...Only me   Ugh...Only me - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ugh...Only me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Ugh...Only me - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Ugh...Only me - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Ugh...Only me - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Ugh...Only me - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Ugh...Only me - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Ugh...Only me - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Ugh...Only me - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Ugh...Only me - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Ugh...Only me - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Ugh...Only me - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Ugh...Only me - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Ugh...Only me - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Ugh...Only me - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Ugh...Only me - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Ugh...Only me - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words