Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

My sister took Tayla out yesterday...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

My sister took Tayla out yesterday... _
PostSubject: My sister took Tayla out yesterday...   My sister took Tayla out yesterday... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:28 pm

This is the first time ive let her take her out on her own, shes taken her out once for an hour with her bf just to the local farm & was fine. Shes 17 btw.
Well she asked yesterday if she could take her to the park for an hour, i said yes and got her dressed warm as it was freezing and packed her off just with a packet of skips (mainly as a bribe to get back in the buggy Laughing )no drink or nappies as she said she was only going to be an hour. She left at 2pm.
Well an hour passes i txt her, she said they are still at the park having fun. I said ok just bring her home soon as she hasnt got a drink and its cold.
Then she txt me saying she had met her friend and her baby and were going to the farm...i said ok but dont be too long. (This was about 3.30)
So i wait and wait....
I txt her and say can u make ur way back soon...she ignores me. Then at 4.20 she txts leaving now.
5pm shes still not home! Its only a 15min walk away, so i ring her (getting pissed off now) Say hurry up her dinners nearly ready. She said shes just walking up the hill (so just round the corner)
5.15 still not home, ring her...she hangs up! Ring again, she turns her phone off Evil or Very Mad
I eventually go up to the top of my close and look down the hill...no where to be seen, so i started panicking. So waiting there, and she come up through another road, not the hill at all eh?
Finally got Tayla home at 5.30, she was really thirsty, cold, her dinner had gone cold but luckily had a clean bum!
I was so pissed off though but my sis thought i was over reacting and she had walked her friend home apparently! Well why didnt she just tell me instead of ignoring me!?
That will be the first and last time she takes her out! I may be a bit clingy to Tay as no one ever takes her out and im hardly ever away from her!
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My sister took Tayla out yesterday...   My sister took Tayla out yesterday... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:30 pm

No i'd have been mad too, if your sister wantedf to take her out longer thats fine but she should have done the adult thing, rung you and said im taking her out but will make sure she gets something to eat and drink or popped back for a nappy. You might not have minded then. I dont think C would do 4 hours without a drink without being mad as hell
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My sister took Tayla out yesterday...   My sister took Tayla out yesterday... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Thank you for agreeing with me! Ugh shes so immature and doesnt understand my problem.
Taylas doesnt drink that much really but thats not the point, at home or out with me she always has a drink available to her. As for ignoring my calls thats what pissed me off the most!
Like you said if she had told me her plans before she went i would of packed her off properly!
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My sister took Tayla out yesterday...   My sister took Tayla out yesterday... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:40 pm

No i agree. My sister has done something similar. Neil was meant to pick C up at 5 but was late and didnt get her til 6 and she didnt think to give her dinner so by the time neil got her and got her home it was nearly 630 and she was almost on the verge of meltdown from being hungry. She was only a 10 months or a year at the time i think and i ripped my sister a new one cos she was so overwrought she refused to eat and ended up just going to bed with a bottle that night. Its not happened again since but my sis has since been stopped looking after her for other reasons as i dont trust her to give C the care she needs like my parents or other sister do.

Maybe when you calm down explain to her why you are mad and explain if she wants to have Tayla again she needs to tell you her plans so you can be prepared and she needs to stay in contact. Id panic too if i coudnt contact the person who was caring for c, its not daft, they are the most precious thing in your life and still very small
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My sister took Tayla out yesterday...   My sister took Tayla out yesterday... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:45 pm

I would be mad too! Actually correction I would be absolutely fuming, hoping, exploding mad!!
If I was you then your sister wouldn't be taking Tayla anywhere without another adult there too!!

xxx
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My sister took Tayla out yesterday...   My sister took Tayla out yesterday... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:52 pm

I would be filpping mad too Mad . Its the stress of not knowing where on earth they are or who their with too. I think its expected that a mum knows where her baby is and if your sister isnt mature enough to tell the truth about where she is and give realistic time frames she isnt mature enought to look after a toodler.
Like Tayla, Caitlin isnt a big drinker, but she always has her cup with her and is offered wee drinks throughout the afternoon. I wouldnt be keen on letting anyone out with Caitlin again if they had done that. x
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My sister took Tayla out yesterday...   My sister took Tayla out yesterday... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:17 pm

I would be going absolutely nuts!

I dont think some people understand how worrying it is when somebody else has your child and you cant get hold of them.

I dont blame you for not letting her take Tay again xx
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My sister took Tayla out yesterday...   My sister took Tayla out yesterday... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:19 pm

OMG Terri, I would of been out in my car driving around looking for them!!! I would of been so so angry Evil or Very Mad

Like C, Libby would be begging for a drink after 4 hours!!!!

Did she even say sorry for not answering/hanging up on you? xx
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My sister took Tayla out yesterday...   My sister took Tayla out yesterday... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:23 pm

I would be the same too x
I dont understand why she turned her phone off its not hard to tell u shes just walking her friend back xx
Im glad taylas fine tho xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My sister took Tayla out yesterday...   My sister took Tayla out yesterday... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:40 pm

Thanks girls, make me feel better after being made out to be a drama queen!
She will never be taking her out again alone, she can when she if with her bf as hes lovely and is great with Tayla so i trust him to be sensible.
She did say sorry but in a 'kevin' teenage stroppy soooorrryyy Rolling Eyes See doesnt see it as a big deal but when i went out and looked down the hill and they werent there my heart was in my mouth then her phone was off Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My sister took Tayla out yesterday...   My sister took Tayla out yesterday... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:03 am

OMG I'd have killed her! Not hard to answer the phone and let you know what was going on or pop into a shop and pick up some water for Tay. No wonder you were upset! x
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My sister took Tayla out yesterday...   My sister took Tayla out yesterday... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:56 am

I would be foaming too , my mum did it once with ava and I was in a right state thinking something was wrong Your sister needs a good talking to!
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My sister took Tayla out yesterday...   My sister took Tayla out yesterday... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:34 am

I'm pretty relaxed letting people look after Imogen & my sister looks after her quite a bit, but that would have pissed me off. It's just acting irresponsibly. I would have gone mad at her. x
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My sister took Tayla out yesterday...   My sister took Tayla out yesterday... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:03 am

ooo your so right to be annoyed. whats even more annoying is if you had packed her off to stay out til half 5 you would have been able to relax instead of frantically worrying. she could have did you a proper favour instead of being stupid about it

x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My sister took Tayla out yesterday...   My sister took Tayla out yesterday... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:09 am

Exactly steph, i thought oh great an hour to myself so i got busy doing my ebaying/selling but spent the rest of the time worrying and getting annoyed Rolling Eyes
Thats the longest Tayla has been out with out me for, the only people that have had her are my mum, oh and Mil but never for that long, even with her own dad lol! (well i go out when shes asleep)
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My sister took Tayla out yesterday...   My sister took Tayla out yesterday... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:26 am

the only people that have gracie now is my mum and dad i used to get my sister and sil to have her too but one has 1 baby now and the other has had twins so i dont like to ask anymore.

i would be livid i think i would of been phoning the police when mum and dad took gracie to the beache they have to go past a family resturant and they popped in to get her some t but at least mum text to tell me how immiture and silly of her hun i am with you on every word you wrote x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: My sister took Tayla out yesterday...   My sister took Tayla out yesterday... Empty

Back to top Go down

My sister took Tayla out yesterday...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
My sister took Tayla out yesterday... Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
My sister took Tayla out yesterday... Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
My sister took Tayla out yesterday... Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
My sister took Tayla out yesterday... Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
My sister took Tayla out yesterday... Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
My sister took Tayla out yesterday... Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
My sister took Tayla out yesterday... Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
My sister took Tayla out yesterday... Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
My sister took Tayla out yesterday... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
My sister took Tayla out yesterday... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
My sister took Tayla out yesterday... Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
My sister took Tayla out yesterday... Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
My sister took Tayla out yesterday... Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
My sister took Tayla out yesterday... Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
My sister took Tayla out yesterday... Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words