Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

How did you meet your OH?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lisa & Alfie

Lisa & Alfie

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: How did you meet your OH?   How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

I was just thinking that i've met my last 3 partners in a night club.. In fact, the same night club Embarassed
So i can't even think right now of other ways to meet someone lol!

Soo come on how did you meet? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your OH?   How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:29 pm

On the Internet! About 2 and a half years ago! He had just split with his ex but was still in love with her, so I cut my losses and let him get her out of his system!! Then last September he emailed me to wish me happy birthday and we got talking again and it went from there! In november we decided to move in together and I moved in on boxing day! We had talked about kids but didn't think we would get pregnant that quickly, we started trying in feburary and fell in march!! We are due to be married in march 2012!!!

Xxxx
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your OH?   How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:00 pm

we met on a Reading festival forum, he sent me a message one night and we spoke every night for a couple of weeks before I flew over to meet him and we stayed together the whole week. He came to Jersey to see me a few weeks later and from then we decided we wanted to be together and he moved from england to jersey to be with me. Smile
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your OH?   How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:05 am

i met my oh through a friend i worked with, on her days off she used to come play pool and that at work so he used to come with her.
x
Back to top Go down
LesleyandBethany

About Me!
My Name: Lesley

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your OH?   How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:20 am

Very boring compared to some of the stories on here but we met at work!!
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your OH?   How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:45 am

In a nightclub when we were 17 Embarassed

I'd seen him round school and ice skating but on the night in question he was a one night-stand and I just couldn't shake him off after that Laughing God, I must be good!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nearly 12yrs later and still as happy as a pig in poop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your OH?   How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:53 am

I split with my ex husband in the January and signed up to a dating app on facebook in April as figured I needed to meet some new people, Matt sent me a message and I replied and found out we lived 2 minutes away from each other, we chatted on email for a couple of weeks, then met, within 5 weeks I was pregnant Shocked , and we've been together ever since
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your OH?   How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:55 am

We met at work. We worked together for 7 months and didn't even look at each other in 'that' way. Then we both had relationship meltdowns and something happened and it clicked and we moved in together 2 weeks later. 2 months later I was pg with Thomas, then we bought a house had another baby and here we are 3 years later planning our wedding with our two beautiful children - couldn't be happier Very Happy

xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your OH?   How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:33 am

in a shared house at uni in 1996. We were both invited to move in by different people (me by an ex No )

Philip took to me because I was the only person in the house with a teletext (remember that?) TV and he needed to check his shares everyday.

He now checks his money related stuff over the Internet and has got over the demise of teletext (it took a while and some grieving) but is still here snoring away after 14 years!
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your OH?   How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:47 pm

I had had a few kisses with one of Matt's best friends, i didn't really like this guy that way but he was a friend so i invited him to a party i was having and told him to bring his friends. He bought Matt. We got really drunk and ended up kissing. Got together properly like 2months later (we were painfully shy after our first meeting).
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!
My Name: Kate

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your OH?   How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:49 pm

GillandWil wrote:
Philip took to me because I was the only person in the house with a teletext (remember that?) TV and he needed to check his shares everyday.

He now checks his money related stuff over the Internet and has got over the demise of teletext (it took a while and some grieving) but is still here snoring away after 14 years!

Really made me laugh - i love your Philip stories!!

Mine is boring - met him at work
Back to top Go down
*ShevAndLissieLou*

*ShevAndLissieLou*

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your OH?   How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:00 am

I met my OH at school when I was 14, he was in the corridor me and my mates used to hang around in one lunch time and he had recently split up with his last GF.

A few days after I asked for his number and we met up the following week....we have been together ever since. xx
Back to top Go down
Nay

Nay

About Me!
My Name: Naomi

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your OH?   How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:05 am

I met my OH at work..he was my team leader. We kept it quiet for 6 months and nobody suspected anything. We had to fess up when we decided to move in together and both needed the same time off to move as we worked in the same department. xx
Back to top Go down
Nay

Nay

About Me!
My Name: Naomi

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your OH?   How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:07 am

xXSiobhanAndNo1Xx wrote:
I met my OH at school when I was 14, he was in the corridor me and my mates used to hang around in one lunch time and he had recently split up with his last GF.

A few days after I asked for his number and we met up the following week....we have been together ever since. xx

I was just thinking I hadn't seen you on here for a bit.....I've left you a message in Member messages...not very interesting xx
Back to top Go down
Nutty1

Nutty1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your OH?   How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:19 am

We met in a nightclub, finally spoke to each other after hours of flirty looks across the room and my mate pushed us together and said "you 2 are meant to be together, I know these things". Funny thing is that we wernt going to go in the club because one of my friends got refused entry, we were going to go back to the bar we were in but after 10 minutes of drunken chat from my friend he insisted we go in the club without her and she would go home. Also my o/h wasnt even meant to be coming to my town for a night out.
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your OH?   How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:16 am

i started working with my OH's best friends GF (now they're married Smile ) and i got invited on a night out with her and the best friend...that is where i first met my adam...he was a total goth!! hehe dressed in baggy baggy jeans, a black top, shoulder length ginger hair and a smelly hat haha!! within 2 weeks of meeting up (going on nights out with them) i was in total love with him!! even his greasy gingey hair Razz
we spoke on msn for a few weeks, and my best friend kept telling him that i was very much liking him...but he has a serious hang up about himself...silly boy!! and so wouldnt believe it...so on the next night out, i said to him "ooo will you come outside with me i'm farrrr too hot!!" ahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing hey! it worked lol we got outside and i snogged him and hey ho he started to believe me haha!! 4 years down the line here we are Smile he may be a total shite but i love him anyways!! xx
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your OH?   How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:58 am

I met my oh at school we hated each other, then a few years after we left we were out on a mutual friends night out and the rest is history.

some of your stories are so lovely. It makes you wonder doesnt it? what if some of you hadnt logged online that night your first spoke to your oh? what if you decided to have a night in the night you met him!
Back to top Go down
deecee24

deecee24

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your OH?   How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Mine is hilarious.

I met my OH in a portakabin on a building site pmsl Smile

He was my customer care manager for a site i was the building surveyor doing defect work on. I was screaming and shouting at him on the phone for about 3 months prior to meeting in person. He can actually relay 1 message word for word lol. He said he thought i was fiery redhead lol.

When he walked in it was lust at first sight lol. We started texting back and forward and 2 1/2 years later here we are. Such a romantic story to tell the grandkids pmsl

Dee
x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your OH?   How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you meet your OH?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
How did you meet your OH? - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words