Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Who makes the decisions in your relationship?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Me and OH are pretty much the most useless people in the world when it comes to decision making!
I want to please everyone and often at the detriment to myself, and he just doesn't like making decisions lol
It does my head in! Even deciding whats for dinner can be a f-ing pain in the bum!

And here we are again, we both want to have another baby, and yet we would both love to go on holiday together alone next year but being pregnant wouldn't really be an option, but do you think we can actually decide which we'd like more?!
I do my head in!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:16 am

yea i woul dof loved one more and if he said yea i would in a heart beat i think.. but there are so mmany resons to not have another and i would just be being selfish x
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:18 am

We talk about big stuff but generally i get the final say esp where C or money is concerned. Minor shit def me, he is the same for picking dinner
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:00 am

me and my oh are both useless at decisions too, we will sit saying 'i dont know what do you want' about tea for at least half an hour every evening!!
its a pain in the bum and annoys the life out of both of us, but i am trying to improve so i text him at like 10:30am asking what he wants for tea now, or telling him what he's having lol
x
Back to top Go down
carrieann&JJ

carrieann&JJ

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:10 am

me cause if i let him think he can have his own either he cocks it up or take his time and i have to do it.. so might aswell do it myself in the first place.!! x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:08 am

Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 T-shirts_infantis_Im_The_Boss
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Not me and i sound like ur oh olliesmummy Shocked xx

Oh asks me what i want for dinner i say whatever u wanna cook if he asks if im hungary now i just shrugg my shoulders i am a pain in the ass.

Oh hates going shopping with me cos i spend god knws how long thinking do i want this dont i n in the end he comes n takes it out my hands Laughing

So oh makes decisions x But when it down to callum i do all the decision makings xx
Back to top Go down
Char

Char

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:58 pm

ian does!
i do as im told
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!
My Name: Kate

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Dan is really laid back and just does not think about things enough to even realise that a decision is required! I do try and get him to make decisions by saying 'what do you think about so and so' or 'do you think we should do this or that'. It is hard work though so sometimes i just say 'shall we do...' and see if he disagrees!!

What annoys me most is if i say 'do you want a drink' and he says 'are you having one' and i want to scream!!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:11 pm

me ad gav are both pretty bad but at making decision is im te most indecisive person ever and he just generally doesnt pay much attention so dont know what were deciding about in the first place.

but in general me - cos if i dont nowt wud get done!

x
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:12 pm

Me. Well the big decisions. I complain and wish Matt would take command sometimes but tbh I'm a bit of a control freak in certain areas so i'd probs complain if he made major decisions.
I can't make small decisions though like what to have for dinner, where to go out to etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who makes the decisions in your relationship?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words