Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

i love my friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
carrieann&JJ

carrieann&JJ

Edit MY profile

i love my friends _
PostSubject: i love my friends   i love my friends EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:46 pm

i love my friends they have all fooked off with there own lives now had kids getting or got married and working. i didn't here from them through my cancer probs.

so now i have no friends now.
any of you had the same thing?

but i do have virtal firends I LOVE YOU LADIES :DDDDD

i need a best friend xx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

i love my friends _
PostSubject: Re: i love my friends   i love my friends EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Yep... I hardly see any of my original friends that I had before I had Aimee.

They do their own thing now and I do mine.

One of my friends really upset me when Aimee came out of hospital after her heart surgery. She had only been out of hospital for about 3 weeks and I said I wasnt ready to go out to town on a night out... and she told me to 'get a grip'. I nearly punched her!

I pretty much wiped my hands of most of them after that.

x
Back to top Go down
carrieann&JJ

carrieann&JJ

Edit MY profile

i love my friends _
PostSubject: Re: i love my friends   i love my friends EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:17 pm

i would of smacked her laura it makes you sick a firend meant to be there for ou and listern also a shoulder to cry on.

when i first found out about my cancer they said oh well your be fine :@ make me angry i have wiped my hands too with most of them i only hear from some when they want to be nosey. x
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

i love my friends _
PostSubject: Re: i love my friends   i love my friends EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:18 pm

I hardly see my pre-pregnancy friends, partly because I separated from my ex-husband just before and we had a lot of mutual friends that sided with him. I did make lots of lovely friends again when I had Chloe but now I've moved area again, I find myself very lonely again and with work struggle to get the time to get out and meet new people. I wish I had a girly best friend too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
carrieann&JJ

carrieann&JJ

Edit MY profile

i love my friends _
PostSubject: Re: i love my friends   i love my friends EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:22 pm

i know i can go to the sure start center but i know 2 ppl that go and one mycousion who i dont get on with an a old firend and now there best mates and i dont want all the playground talk. x
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

i love my friends _
PostSubject: Re: i love my friends   i love my friends EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:50 pm

carrieann&JJ wrote:
i know i can go to the sure start center but i know 2 ppl that go and one mycousion who i dont get on with an a old firend and now there best mates and i dont want all the playground talk. x

If you can hold on until January, after baby is born and I am settled, I will be taking Aimee to some of the groups in Kingsthorpe x
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

i love my friends _
PostSubject: Re: i love my friends   i love my friends EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:02 pm

you're better off without them. I rarely see my supposed friends since I've had Ava apart from a few exceptions. At least you have a great OH, son and lots of BANDA friends xx
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy

Edit MY profile

i love my friends _
PostSubject: Re: i love my friends   i love my friends EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:16 pm

me too.my so called best friend just abandoned me really when in was preg - prob cos i wudnt go out n get drunk!! shes got 3 kidzs n smoked n drank all the way through all her pregnsncies so she found it weird how i didnt want to drink through mine? i suffered from severe spd and couldnt even walk towars the end and when i had to get induced cos of the pain she turned ound and sid "eeh i didnt realise you were that bad!".

I have a few close friends but its harder to get together now as i cant just drop everything to go out with them with having Alfie.

I now have one good friend who i see at least once a week and try to catch up with others every month.

Tbh tho - Gav is my best friend and i love the time we spend together with Alfie.

And I love my BANDA ladies - who needs friends!!
Back to top Go down
carrieann&JJ

carrieann&JJ

Edit MY profile

i love my friends _
PostSubject: Re: i love my friends   i love my friends EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:31 pm

yeah laura be great....

i know i have a thew like that. i have my banda and thats all i need Very Happy xxx
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

i love my friends _
PostSubject: Re: i love my friends   i love my friends EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:53 pm

I know how you feel! I found out today my so called best mate (Jake and Arons god mum) via FB has got a new fella! It's something you would have thought she'd at least text me to tell me about!!

I need to find some real life friends! Thank god for you ladies!!

Xx
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

i love my friends _
PostSubject: Re: i love my friends   i love my friends EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:17 am

My friends were exactly the same all the people i worked with none bother now and when they do its like callum dont exist which peed me off so i dont bother with them anymore xx
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

i love my friends _
PostSubject: Re: i love my friends   i love my friends EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:24 am

Well it's good to hear (!) that others have the same. My work "friends" are all ignoring me... to be fair I did have a (very polite) word with one of them who didn't invite me to her hen-do, wedding etc. (all I e-mailed was that it was understandable if down to numbers, but a shame she couldn't have told be direct...) so I don't know if the others have taken umbridge at that?! Rolling Eyes

In hindisght they are a bunch of immature girls who think planning weddings and getting engaged is the be-all-and-end-all - and won't say boo to a goose work-wise either; so on my brief return to work when I was breastfeeding and had run-ins with management, they probably made their own assumptions about that too.

Who knows, if they can't be arsed neither can I - I'm a grown woman and mummy to one and a bit, I have bigger fish to fry (and nappies to change Laughing )

Just a shame that I can't seem to find friends who stick around long scratch I don't smell, honest Embarassed moving across the country didn't help I guess Laughing x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

i love my friends _
PostSubject: Re: i love my friends   i love my friends Empty

Back to top Go down

i love my friends

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
i love my friends Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
i love my friends Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
i love my friends Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
i love my friends Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
i love my friends Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
i love my friends Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
i love my friends Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
i love my friends Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
i love my friends Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
i love my friends Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
i love my friends Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
i love my friends Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
i love my friends Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
i love my friends Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
i love my friends Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words