Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

would like to put up a positive post...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

would like to put up a positive post... _
PostSubject: would like to put up a positive post...   would like to put up a positive post... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:45 am

but like that's ever gonna happen!! Wink

i swear my life is one big drama after another..

a couple of weeks ago i found out my dad was found guilty of having indecent images of kids on his puter back in '04

well when i was down south this weekend he was taken into hospital, looked like a stroke as he had loss of feeling in his right side, his whole side of his face drooped...well that was bad, but after a ct scan it's been announced, he has a brain tumour! no idea how bad yet but he's having tests today and i'm waiting to be updated

i should feel upset, this is my dad afterall, but i feel as much as i would do if it was a stranger telling me he has cancer...dunno if the stuff from two weeks back has killed any feelings i had for him, or i'm just emotionally dead in general

oh well...there is my drama of the week Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would like to put up a positive post...   would like to put up a positive post... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:41 am

would like to put up a positive post... 466645 xx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would like to put up a positive post...   would like to put up a positive post... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:41 am

Wow kenty, maybe it's just you've not processed the info just yet?

We all know your not emotionally dead! Far From it, but you have your reasons not to have an emotional reaction to your dad. Maybe your feelings are overridden by what you found out a few weeks back. If they are that's fine!

As clique as it sounds a brain tumour has such varied degrees of seriousness, I hope things work out for your dad and he makes a full recovery x
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would like to put up a positive post...   would like to put up a positive post... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:49 am

Jesus Kenty! How much more do you have to go thru hun? It's time you Sam and the kids get the eff away and move over here! Run away from all the crap! Thinking of you all hun. xxx
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would like to put up a positive post...   would like to put up a positive post... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:52 am

I can't say I am surprised that you have no feelings for this news...its bound to make you numb towards him after what he did

Don't beat yourself up about it, I can't see anyone blaming you at all x
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would like to put up a positive post...   would like to put up a positive post... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:54 am

kell, it's sunk in, i know what he's fighting, one of our best friends died of brain cancer about 3months back but i still feel nothing

i swear jen, my life is like a f*cking soap opera and i'm so very very tired of it...i wish i could just come back online and say 'god, that was one boring trip!!' Laughing

just had a call and my brothers are now pulling out of coming up for the kids birthday party on saturday...out of 4 brothers, only one isn't using this as their excuse to pull out...is it weird that im more upset over them pulling out than kevin possibly dying Shocked
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would like to put up a positive post...   would like to put up a positive post... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:22 am

I can totally understand why u feel nothing that doesnt make you have no emotiion.
hugz
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would like to put up a positive post...   would like to put up a positive post... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:30 am

I agree with the others hun, you are far from emotionless.
Either way we are always on the other end of a lappy if you need to unload would like to put up a positive post... 466645
Back to top Go down
tigger

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would like to put up a positive post...   would like to put up a positive post... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:41 am

God Kenty hun, you are not emotionally dead hun by any means. I think it is probably the last few weeks revelations have had some impact on your feelings for you dad. Thinking of you hun
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would like to put up a positive post...   would like to put up a positive post... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:10 am

Awww hun, nobody can blame you for not feeling anything.

You really are dealt a crappy hand of cards and you deal with it so well xxx
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would like to put up a positive post...   would like to put up a positive post... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:12 am

I don't know what to say hun but your defo not emotionally dead, we all know how much you love your babies and Sam x
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would like to put up a positive post...   would like to put up a positive post... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:32 am

hun, its not surprising the person you thought was your dad died when you were told the news a couple of weeks ago.

but i am sending a hug and a cuppa and a cake, (always makes me feel better no matter what)
Back to top Go down
EmzandFlick

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would like to put up a positive post...   would like to put up a positive post... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:36 am

would like to put up a positive post... 466645 would like to put up a positive post... 466645 would like to put up a positive post... 466645

here's some dribbly kisses from Flick too tongue

thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would like to put up a positive post...   would like to put up a positive post... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:29 am

thanks girls!

not gonna find out until tomorrow if it's operable or not so just a waiting game as usual Smile
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would like to put up a positive post...   would like to put up a positive post... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:57 am

crikey you dont have much luck hun!!

would like to put up a positive post... 466645 hope your ok x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would like to put up a positive post...   would like to put up a positive post... Empty

Back to top Go down

would like to put up a positive post...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
would like to put up a positive post... Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
would like to put up a positive post... Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
would like to put up a positive post... Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
would like to put up a positive post... Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
would like to put up a positive post... Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
would like to put up a positive post... Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
would like to put up a positive post... Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
would like to put up a positive post... Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
would like to put up a positive post... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
would like to put up a positive post... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
would like to put up a positive post... Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
would like to put up a positive post... Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
would like to put up a positive post... Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
would like to put up a positive post... Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
would like to put up a positive post... Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words