Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! _
PostSubject: Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?!   Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:14 am

For little one that is Smile
We got bean a small wooden one a while ago and he loves it - the stick / beater is curently lost so he just brings out the base, puts it on the carpet and looks a bit forlorn Sad

He was LOVING a keyboard in mothercare yesterday Laughing but want a good style of Xylophone for now - one that is metal ideally with better tuning (so you can hear notes rather than slightly different pitched 'thunk's) - just wondered if anyone could recommened one?

And any good recommendations for spinning tops - they seem to be either full-on electronic types or old metal and tin ones scratch - he likes anything that spins so that's all I'm after, not necc. a "top".

Ta for any ideas! xx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?!   Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:59 am

Hey hun

Thomas has this:
http://www.elc.co.uk/Xylopiano/120584,default,pd.html

It's fab - he loves hitting it with the beaters and playing it like a piano. I like playing the tunes on the music sheats too - about as close as I'll ever get to being musical Laughing

He has a spinning 'top' thingy a bit like this one:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Learn-and-Fun-Spinning-Top/dp/B000XV6RYY/ref=sr_1_9?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1289152674&sr=1-9

xx
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?!   Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:57 am

we got ava this vtech one and she loves it

Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! 41uU0orBnzL._SX315_SY375_PIMothercareGreen33percentoff,BottomRight,-10,-10_SX315_SY375_
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?!   Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:16 am

We've just got a classic wooden xylophone we got from a car boot and Moo loves it. My friends little girl has got the one that Debs mentioned and I have to agree its very good, Oliver loves that one too (well all the kids do when we're there Very Happy )

As for spinning tops, I thought you ment the old classic ones like these -
http://www.yellowmoon.org.uk/product.asp?pf_id=K690&src=froogle
Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! 1x1
Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! 1x1
scratch
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?!   Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 am

Kids Play Music - iv found this site to be brilliant this year for the kids!! have a wee look, u get all sorts of oldschool style toys like ur looking for and at brilliant prices
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?!   Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:33 pm

That site looks good Laura - and that xylopiano Debs - never seen those before - thanks!

Zee I think he'd like that kind too but wouldn't be able to do it by himself - but might see if there's one in town for a little stocking filler.

There is this kind:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0002Z7WFE/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=103612307&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0012GMTDW&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=10SSX6Z3PG3Q5QCGK9AG
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tobar-Humming-Top/dp/B000WCDR1U/ref=dp_cp_ob_k_h_b_cs_title_1
but not sure on the style / material (metal?) and seem pricey for what they are... scratch
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?!   Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:04 am

thats the style we have and i got it for taylor 10 years ago. its done all of my kids Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?!   Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Toddler Talk-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Do you have a Xylophone and/or spinning top?! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words