Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

I feel so helpless :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

I feel so helpless :( _
PostSubject: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:13 am

I'm so scared. I am crapping myself I'm so upset most of the time through sheer terror. I've not been sleeping. Last night I was up 7 times to go to the toilet just to make sure there was no blood. I dreamed last night I had mc. Again I got and had to check. I've got back ache which I know is normal cos
Of stretching. My symptoms are not very strong now and when they I'm
Convincing myself oh it's cos I'm hungry or I ate to much.

I don't know what to do. I can have a scan but it's not going to help. I feel like someone has said to me there are 5 doors in front of me and only 1 of them is empty all the others have someone in who will kill me and I have to pick the right one. It's like I'm waiting for it to happen. I can't live like this I'm such a mess. Oh just says everything will be fine. But
It don't work I'm so lost and terrified
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:16 am

Aww hun i'm sorry. I can only imagine how you're feeling but i know it is what i'll be like if i ever get pregnant again. I don't know what else to say cause i know nothing is going to help *big hugs*xx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:19 am

Thanks Michelle. I just want to bawl my eyes out
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:20 am

hun what you are feeling is compleatly normal i had my first m/c 2 years before i got pregnant with Gracie and i still worried about every little thing as i bet you can remember, it will be fine hu just try to relax a little bit and remember those bad symptom days are all a good sign not because of what you have or havnt eaten xx

sending you big hugs hunny xx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:24 am

Aww hunni ((((((((((hugs))))))))))) I wish there was something I could say to help you but I don't think there is Sad. It is normal to feel that way though hun so anytime you need to talk then we are all here and you know where I am too.

You need something else to focus on hun - even if it just takes your mind off it for 10 minutes it'll help. How you doing on xmas shopping? a bit of retail therapy usually helps me (in town or online) and You've your little man's birthday coming up too - so maybe plan him a little party. Get the salt dough out (it's that time of year again Very Happy ) and make some xmas decs/gifts? Sorry totally lame suggestions hun but you need to distract yourself and before you know it you will be having your 12 week scan and seeing your healthy little bubs wriggling round in front of you!

xx
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:28 am

Aww, Kelly..I can only imagine what you are going through and can understand that your bound to worry..I honestly don't know what to say other than that we're always here if you have any worrys etc. Have you had a scan or anything yet?

I'm not saying push it to the back of your mind, but maybe the move, new home and a new project will help you get through the day to day.
xx
Back to top Go down
Nutty1

Nutty1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:35 am

I know how you feel Kelly, I felt exactly the same after my miscarriage and I know as soon as I find out im pregnant again (hopefully that will be next week Very Happy) im going to be a mess. I woke up the other night and felt so damn scared at the thought of being pregnant again I couldnt get back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:46 am

Ur bound to feel like that x
Like debs theres nothing i can really say to help you but her ideas are great try and find something to keep ur mind on xx
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:07 am

I haven't had a mc and I felt like that in the early stages, its no wonder you feel like that after what you've been though. xx
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:10 am

this is one of my reaosn i dont want to be pg again Sad kelly it will pass i promise i was terrible if i was out i would go to the toilet loads to check i was obsessed with checking Sad..
i used to dream about mc too all the time..
this is a little wierd btw

if i dreamed i mc i knew i i would stay pg and if i dreamed of gving birth i knew i would mc as this is what happened for all 6 of my pg ..i know its no comfort to you but this it what happened to me Sad

please do try to relax the more i woried the more i ached too and i used to fone the docs in foods of tears everyday as i was soo paranoid ,,u will get better i promise xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:13 am

Aww hun I know it's hard for you right now in the early stages but you need to just try your hardest to relax, try and take your mind off it if you can. Sending you hugs xxx
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:49 am

Aww Kell, it is normal to have such huge fears after your loss. Tbh, I was a basket case when I got preggers with Makynlee and didn't start to feel better till I reached that crucial 12 weeks. Nothing anyone could tell me made me feel better, and when I started to bleed with her(brown blood) I was in the doctors office pretty much daily to make sure everything was ok. Even after that 12 week mark, I was still jumpy and I only every milestone reached would make it go away. My doctor would scan me at pretty much every appt(he had a portable ultrasound in his office). Even my dreams were affected. I can only suggest hun to try to relax, try to remain positive and calm. I also found that talking about it made me feel better. That's when I found joined AB as I needed an outlet to rationalize all my fears. You are still tender over your loss, so allow yourself the space and time to grieve, but do not let it become an all consuming thing. I would so hate for you to miss out on this experience by filling yourself with worry or dread. Am here for you hun if you need anything. xxx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:27 am

Like the other ladies have said, its bad enough in the early stages and we are constantly 'knicker checking', and that is those of us who havent even had a mc.

You must be so worried hun. I really hope the next few weeks fly by as fast as possible for you xxx
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:18 am

Aw Kelly hun, I have no idea what you're going through but I just want to give you a I feel so helpless :( 466645

xxx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:59 am

thank you all for your messages. i told my mum and we had a talk. i was finding it hard no one knowing and not be able to talk to them.

see i have aches like i did last time since yesterday which is why i am so paranoid. i feel like its going to happen. my back is aching i'm not really having cramping might have the little niggle crap but then it goes. i'm also getting pains in the top of my legs sort of from the front to my inner thigh. this is worrying me a lot. my leg leg hurts the most. but its not there all the time.

i'm hoping i can sleep tonight. going to watch a comedy film in a second.

i think i'm going to book myself an early scan if the midwife dont next week (if i make it that far thats how i feel)

i dont feel this is going to end well though i'm not a mess as i was earlier. but everything is the same as last time except the leg pain and not so much of the cramping.
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:03 am

I know its hard not to freak out after last time hon. And its understandable you are feeling a mess right now. Just think with each day that passes your little pip is getting bigger and stronger. I would say definately have the scan if it makes your mind rest easier and in the mean time take good care of yourself and rest up well
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:04 am

Sweetheart you are not bleeding so try not to worry.

You will have days of cramping and days where you dont feel pregnant at all.

At least you have spoken to your mum now, so she can also help you (as well as us ladies on here).

Like Debs said earlier, try to keep as busy as you can and concentrate on your new apartment and remember that every day is an extra day gone xx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:12 am

thank you. i've just read too that backache in a pregnancy well here below

ery common by the third trimester, backache can also affect your first three months of pregnancy, particularly if this isn't your first baby. In the first couple of weeks of pregnancy you may experience an aching back, similar to that which frequently accompanies menstruation. After this the weight of your growing uterus can put pressure on your lower back, causing backache. If this is your second baby you are more likely to get backache in your first trimester because your abdominal muscles - already weakened in your last pregnancy - are likely to be more flexible this time around. Your abdominals usually offer key support to many movements and when they can't work as hard it means extra work for your lower back.

Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:13 am

Its true Kell, ive found back and abdo aching way more this time round prob cos my muscles are feckered after C.
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:16 am

Yep, I had REALLY bad back ache and tummy ache as too - it probably lasted about 8 weeks. Somedays I was in absolute agony. xx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:19 am

so it could just be normal then.

i've had some proper mood swings too which i didnt before. i really threw my toys out my pram yesterday. my Brother peed me off so i threw all his stuff outside. though i kept it folded and put it out in the washing basket!!
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:21 am

Haha yep completely normal too, somedays I would be crying over something so silly but be fuming with myself for getting upset!! Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I feel so helpless :(   I feel so helpless :( Empty

Back to top Go down

I feel so helpless :(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
I feel so helpless :( Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
I feel so helpless :( Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
I feel so helpless :( Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
I feel so helpless :( Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
I feel so helpless :( Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
I feel so helpless :( Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
I feel so helpless :( Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
I feel so helpless :( Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
I feel so helpless :( Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
I feel so helpless :( Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
I feel so helpless :( Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
I feel so helpless :( Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
I feel so helpless :( Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
I feel so helpless :( Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
I feel so helpless :( Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words